Final USMB NFL Draft Poll - who will be the #1 overall pick tonight?

Who will be the #1 overall pick in the NFL Draft tonight?

• Bryce Young QB Alabama

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • CJ Stroud QB Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will Levis QB Kentucky

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Anthony Richardson QB Florida

• Will Anderson DE Alabama

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Ray Finkle K Florida Tech

• Total voters
I think Bryce Young will be in the top picks. And, barring injury, he will do well in the NFL.

But Will Anderson is a special talent. I think any team can use such a force on defense.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
FtOK4DTWAAAwGju

I think Bryce Young will be in the top picks. And, barring injury, he will do well in the NFL.

But Will Anderson is a special talent. I think any team can use such a force on defense.

Young won't fall out of the top 2 apparently, since HOU will take him.

Kinda disagree on Will Anderson. Will was very productive, but he isn't really fast, doesn't have a great double move, and if his initial push fails, he gets stopped. Darnell Wright totally handled him, which is why TN put 50 on the Tide. Will Anderson feasted on college ORTs with mostly power. His team was usually way ahead and hence was always going for the sack.

There is a "halo" over prospects from Bama. Everyone in the Bama secondary is great, just do not notice none broke 4.5 and TN beat them deep all game.

Where is your Aggie pal Bootney??

Carolina has the first pick.....and they traded into it.
They're going to pick a QB.
I think this year's QBs are a bit overrated.
The two best are CJ Stroud and Bryce Young.
I wouldn't pick either of them.
I'd trade out for more picks.

You and me both!!

I think the best QB in the Draft is a Red/Medshirt year away - former Baylor QB Charlie Brewer

Charlie was fantastic before concussions, injuries, and a bad relationship with Utah HC.

Get Charlie undrafted, make sure he doesn't take a hit for a year, and watch out...

I cant believe what I just witnessed !!!
The Texans actually didnt try and be the smartest guy in the room and picked Stroud and traded for the 3rd pick and picked up Will Anderson!!!!
I know we lost a first round pick in next years draft for Will but I'm not sure what else he had to give up just yet.
Either way I'm happy as hell at the Texans picks so far!!

Congrats to Bryce Young

Apparently all the money wagered on Will Levis wasn't made with "good info"

LOL!!!

Houston's doing well this draft. I like both picks. I like Philly taking a chance on Jalen Carter. If he busts, they're still a good defense. If he doesn't bust...fuck, they're the 1985 Chicago Bears.

Curious to see who Washington picks. There's still no real QB solution. If they don't pick a top level QB, they're insane.

Used to be your dynasty. Georgia's dynasty now, and other SEC teams are stepping up now, bruh.

Don't fall for the Georgia hype. They haven't built a dynasty yet. 2 national Championships is great. But they have only beaten us once in recent years, and lost 4.

2022 was a down year. But if going 11-2 and destroying the #9 team in a bowl game is the lowest, that is still an ongoing dynasty.

Don't fall for the Georgia hype. They haven't built a dynasty yet. 2 national Championships is great. But they have only beaten us once in recent years, and lost 4.

2022 was a down year. But if going 11-2 and destroying the #9 team in a bowl game is the lowest, that is still an ongoing dynasty.
It took Tim Duncan years to win all his championships. They werent always great but that spurs team was a dynasty. Tim Duncan was a dynasty.

Forum List

Back