Final score Refs 23, Lions 22

I got old classic NFL games on tape from yesteryear from the 90's and 80's,you NEVER saw this kind of biased horrible officiating that we see now all the time.the game back then was not anything corrupt as it is now. Roger Goddell is the worst NFL commissioner ever in the history of the game.none of the others come anywhere close.
Do you really think the NFL commissioner wants the patriots to win

I'll bet you that the difference in score will be less than 10 points.

I got old classic NFL games on tape from yesteryear from the 90's and 80's,you NEVER saw this kind of biased horrible officiating that we see now all the time.the game back then was not anything corrupt as it is now. Roger Goddell is the worst NFL commissioner ever in the history of the game.none of the others come anywhere close.
Do you really think the NFL commissioner wants the patriots to win

I'll bet you that the difference in score will be less than 10 points.

yeah especially since their superbowl games are ALWAYS close.:rolleyes:

Looks pretty obvious to me Goddel wants him to win,ah aint that cute.:lmao::laughing0301:

a02_jump_b_goodell_39480105-e1422272750273.jpg

PLUS Goddel ONLY made this public statement in this video below saying It is in the best interests for the NFL to make Tom Brady look good..:rolleyes:

I did not watch the falcons/pats superbowl but i heard many people say the flacons were super aggressive in the first half and then in the second half,stopped attacking them and for some mysterious reason got conservative. yeah they got conservative so they could make tom brady look like a great quarterback with a big comeback win as Goodell says here the NFL does all the time with him.

sometimes a video speaks a THOUSAND words.:2up::abgg2q.jpg: you will never see the NFL show this video at a superbowl game thats for sure.:abgg2q.jpg:

MIsterbeal this is a comment one of the awake knowledgeable people posted in that video.This poster sounds like you,cool to see others out there that talk to the same way you do and understand all this.:thup:

Mic Easy The_Real_BRC
2 days ago
So why is it only rigged for the Patriots???.

BearCraft
5 hours ago
Because following Septemebr 11 2001, and that season where the Patriots were recipients of the tuck rule. That's where this 19 year false dynasty all started
:thankusmile:

BearsCraft.

Bearscraft totally nailed it,he gets is same as us misterbeal.:thup:

Last edited:
Well, duh.

"Would you leave a multi-billion dollar industry up to chance?"

Home of skeptical sports fan and author Brian Tuohy.
What the op does not understand as we do MisterBeale is the Lions games forever are ALWAYS going to the Lions vs the refs because as we both I know,something me and you are the only posters at this site that knows and understands this,is the Lions are forever doomed to never go to the Super Bowl because the owners made a deal with the NFL back then that in exchange for the Lions having the opportunity to host a thanksgiving game every year,they would not get the chance to go to the Super Bowl.

for all the stupid fucks thst post a laughing smiley over this,you all can to explain WHY the Lions in games ALWAYS have refs making bad calls against them that cost them big games.who can forget the cowboys Lions playoff game when on third and long stafford threw a pass deep down the field thst the cowboys player committed pass interference on the Lions receiver MUGGING the player all,over him,and the flag was correctly thrown,but then picked up by the ref with no explanation given. If that was just a one time thing we could overlook it,but when this ALWYS happens to the Lions,the gig is up.

That was why Barry sanders retired so early,he found out about it,the official reason he gave fir retiring was not the real reason.He even gave hints about his knowledge of it tellimg a sportswriter in his later years the ownership was not committed to a CHAMPIONSHIP.that’s why they have never gone out and hired a proven head coach like Andy Reid ,Bill parcells or Mike holmgren.

the ones that laugh at this are the same morons who deny reality the Cheatriots could not have been is so many superbowls withoit cheating and having the refs in their pockets also ignoring thst they ALWAYS get the calls and the other teams never did in close games,all just a coincidence of course is their warped fucked up thinking.

yeah especially since their superbowl games are ALWAYS close.:rolleyes:

Looks pretty obvious to me Goddel wants him to win,ah aint that cute.:lmao::laughing0301:

a02_jump_b_goodell_39480105-e1422272750273.jpg

PLUS Goddel ONLY made this public statement in this video below saying It is in the best interests for the NFL to make Tom Brady look good..:rolleyes:

I did not watch the falcons/pats superbowl but i heard many people say the flacons were super aggressive in the first half and then in the second half,stopped attacking them and for some mysterious reason got conservative. yeah they got conservative so they could make tom brady look like a great quarterback with a big comeback win as Goodell says here the NFL does all the time with him.

sometimes a video speaks a THOUSAND words.:2up::abgg2q.jpg: you will never see the NFL show this video at a superbowl game thats for sure.:abgg2q.jpg:

MIsterbeal this is a comment one of the awake knowledgeable people posted in that video.This poster sounds like you,cool to see others out there that talk to the same way you do and understand all this.:thup:

Mic Easy The_Real_BRC2 days ago
So why is it only rigged for the Patriots???.

BearCraft5 hours ago
Because following Septemebr 11 2001, and that season where the Patriots were recipients of the tuck rule. That's where this 19 year false dynasty all started
:thankusmile:

BearsCraft.

Bearscraft totally nailed it,he gets is same as us misterbeal.:thup:

Oh wow I said that back then as well,ignored by the cheatriots apologists of course sense it exposes the corruption of the NFL and the rigging of games fir the cheatriots.people like bearcraft back then,get thst. :thup:

What the op does not understand as we do MisterBeale is the Lions games forever are ALWAYS going to the Lions vs the refs because as we both I know,something me and you are the only posters at this site that knows and understands this,is the Lions are forever doomed to never go to the Super Bowl because the owners made a deal with the NFL back then that in exchange for the Lions having the opportunity to host a thanksgiving game every year,they would not get the chance to go to the Super Bowl.

for all the stupid fucks thst post a laughing smiley over this,you all can to explain WHY the Lions in games ALWAYS have refs making bad calls against them that cost them big games.who can forget the cowboys Lions playoff game when on third and long stafford threw a pass deep down the field thst the cowboys player committed pass interference on the Lions receiver MUGGING the player all,over him,and the flag was correctly thrown,but then picked up by the ref with no explanation given. If that was just a one time thing we could overlook it,but when this ALWYS happens to the Lions,the gig is up.

That was why Barry sanders retired so early,he found out about it,the official reason he gave fir retiring was not the real reason.He even gave hints about his knowledge of it tellimg a sportswriter in his later years the ownership was not committed to a CHAMPIONSHIP.that’s why they have never gone out and hired a proven head coach like Andy Reid ,Bill parcells or Mike holmgren.

the ones that laugh at this are the same morons who deny reality the Cheatriots could not have been is so many superbowls withoit cheating and having the refs in their pockets also ignoring thst they ALWAYS get the calls and the other teams never did in close games,all just a coincidence of course is their warped fucked up thinking.
Got to be honest with ya RAM FAN, I don't watch foot ball, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

The only time I see any games anymore is maybe Thanksigiving for a few plays when I am over at family's places? I don't have cable or satellite, I don't pay for TEE VEE, so I don't watch sports at all. You need to have pay TEE VEE these days to see games.

I have seen in some friends feeds, and in local media posts that these shirts a big in D-Town right now. . but that is about the extent of what I know about this Superbowl currently. . . I guess Stafford is playing for the Rams these days?

:dunno:

iu

The refs are hired by the league and work for the league, they know what they are charged to do, and they do their job to get the desired result.

The league has already decided who will be in the Super Bowl.
The NFL wanted the Rams and Bengals in the SB so they fucked Detroit? How did that help the Rams and or Cincy?

MisterBeale dude you were the one that told me all about it the story how the nfl made a deal how then lions owner back then made a deal with the NFL how in exchange for hosting thanksgiving games every year,they were nit going to be allowed to go to the superbowl and Barry sanders found out about it and thst at was busy real reason why he retired,looks like that Alzheimer’s is creeping in on you buddy. :abgg2q.jpg: Thst is one of the main reasons I like you don’t watch football anymore and have not watched a Super Bowl in eight years.i wii make the exception this time,not cause of the rams playing but dodo do I can look at their beautiful colors.lol

Forum List

Back