Filthy Tranny Rapes 10 year old Girl In Gender Neutral Bathroom...Nobody saw this coming pffft

OffensivelyOpenMinded

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Where I Is
"Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

Miguel Martinez, who also uses the name Michelle

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.
"
Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

Leftists proven wrong once again.

Sick. Libs need to be tied down and locked up with that monster.

• Banned
Sick. Libs need to be tied down and locked up with that monster.
Just today I was laying the facts out for that ditz, Old Lady...that most sex offenders have cross dressing fetishes. The dumb old broad just dismissed it.

I wonder if she will participate in this thread?

I would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to set that sick fucker on fire.
A slow roast.

• Banned
Looking like the Penguin from Batman. Toss a top hat on that thing's dome and give it one of those cigarette holders...

Sheeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

"Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

590a55f146c44.image.jpg

Miguel Martinez, who also uses the name Michelle

The jury trial for a Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl began Monday.

Miguel Martinez faces one count of first-degree sexual abuse of a minor and one count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. If found guilty, Martinez could face up to 70 years in prison.

Martinez’s public defender, Tracy Hucke, said at a previous hearing that her client identifies as a woman and uses the name Michelle.

The 10-year-old’s mother reported to Casper police in March that her daughter said Martinez sexually assaulted her in a bathroom.
"
Trial begins for Casper resident charged with sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl

Leftists proven wrong once again.

Well, I, for one, am just shocked!
Shocked, I tell you!
Shocked!

Hopefully that's the final fucking nail in the stupid transgender bathroom bullshit.
Even if it is, at the end of the day, people are still going to do whatever it is that they want to do. Sadly plenty of people in our nation's history have made it as clear as crystal glass that rules and laws do not mean a thing to them. As time marches on, people will still have to be found for whatever they are guilty of, then busted, prosecuted, sentenced, and then whatever may come after that...become a new meal for the lifers to feast on I guess.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, this is a game that has no end, therefore, when all is said and done, how much of a victory is there really? Even when wrong doers are brought to justice, their being brought to justice does not erase what has already been done to their victims.

Probably right after he was reading to kindergartners.

Disgusting filth needs to be set on fire.

A family friend?

Many sexual assaults can be prevented by keeping your kids away from faggots and other sexual perverts. Most parents have the commonsense to do this.

Forum List

Back