Oh boo hoo. Olsteen isn't getting donations so he got 4.4mil loan

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Osteen had a net worth of about $60 million in 2017, according to media reports, but Ilof noted, "since 2004, Pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen have not received salaries from Lakewood Church, and the PPP funds do not provide any personal financial benefit to them, whatsoever."

He claims the money went to pay his 300+ employees. Um hm. And I'm snow white.
It's guys like this that ruin religion. He's a con man, in my opinion.

Remember when during the hurricane he shut his doors and wouldn't let anyone in on his fancy schmancy carpets that would get them all wet and muddy? He only opened the doors when the reporters started reporting.
Schmuck.

look at falwell jr...millions donated to trump causes from liberty university to pay back covering up his sex scandal

trump and his ilk have damn near killed christianity
Come now, I'm sure you would have something else to complain about Christianity.

look at falwell jr...millions donated to trump causes from liberty university to pay back covering up his sex scandal

Come now, I'm sure you would have something else to complain about Christianity.
Ya, Jesus was gay. Well, not a complaint, more like an observation.

Osteen had a net worth of about $60 million in 2017, according to media reports, but Ilof noted, "since 2004, Pastors Joel and Victoria Osteen have not received salaries from Lakewood Church, and the PPP funds do not provide any personal financial benefit to them, whatsoever."

He claims the money went to pay his 300+ employees. Um hm. And I'm snow white.
It's guys like this that ruin religion. He's a con man, in my opinion.
And he doesn't have to repay it if he uses it right!!

they should not of went to mega church preachers.

From your article, many gyms, restaurants, bars went belly up.

Lakewood finally applied for the PPP loan and has been able to provide full salaries and benefits including health insurance coverage to all of its employees and their families.

they could afford it, but NOPE, they are a bunch of crooks.

Christianity is for pretenders and role players.
It would have been shocking if you saw it any other way, Taz.

Of course your shortsightedness only harms you and your family. It doesn't affect me at all.

Of course your shortsightedness only harms you and your family. It doesn't affect me at all.
So god is going to punish me in some way because I never saw any proof? :blowpop:

So god is going to punish me in some way because I never saw any proof? :blowpop:
No. You are punishing yourself so to speak. But not because you never saw any proof. Because you can't see the forest for the trees and missed out on the wisdom.

Not to worry though... everything works for good. You just won't likely be able to see it.

No. You are punishing yourself so to speak. But not because you never saw any proof. Because you can't see the forest for the trees and missed out on the wisdom.

Not to worry though... everything works for good. You just won't likely be able to see it.
My brain just sees no real proof. I can't really help that. Wouldn't god want to help me out on this?

My brain just sees no real proof. I can't really help that. Wouldn't god want to help me out on this?
Wow, you just admitted to being powerless. Good job.

As for what God wants, I suspect He wants you to experience existence and choose for yourself. It isn't virtuous if you are forced to be virtuous.

Religion is a con man's game.
It doesn't surprise me that you see it that way, GT. The reality is that it is a tool and like all tools it can be used for good or bad. That you can't see that goes to your lack of objectivity.

Religion is a con man's game.
It doesn't surprise me that you see it that way, GT. The reality is that it is a tool and like all tools it can be used for good or bad. That you can't see that goes to your lack of objectivity.
You're wrong, for starters and like usual. I didnt say it can't be "used" for good. Congratulations on your straw man, do your ding self pats on the back and all...don't sell anyone short.

Forum List

Back