Fight on the House floor: Gallego kicks MTG's seditious butt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one of these MTG supporters would storm the Capitol again tomorrow if they thought they could get away with it.

Fuck them and fuck MTG

Marjorie is in QAnon pro-Trump land again.

Typical libtard. You can't respond intelligently, so you call names.

irony-meter.gif

Pot meet Kettle.

Responding intelligently, to MTG? Have you looked into her backgrounrd even a little bit? I mean she is a piece of work. How about we see her grades from college, that should be really interesting. But she has fallen for about every damn lamebrain conspiracy theory that has ever been trotted out. I mean it gets to the point that you have to start questioning her sanity. Forest fires caused by Jews in space? Are you flippin kidding me? The John Birch society? For real?

And she is a huge hypocrite. She took almost $200,000 grand in PPP loans while opposing them. WTF? I mean you Republicans really need to clean your house up. You got flippin high school dropouts in Congress. The reality is that it really takes someone with a very low intelligence level to overcome the absurd cognitive dissonance that Republican policies require. MTG fits the bill.

How about you let her do her job?

Her "job" is to take care of the people of her district, not grandstand for attention. Tell me, what has she done for her district? Contrast that with what she has done for herself and I think you will begin to see the problem.

Fascist two faced yet typical Banana Republican who hates and tries to belittle our Service Members and Vets who served the Country and are vocal in opposing the Trumpybears' "Big Lie".
The big lie is that there was no fraud. It will be proven to be a lie just like the Russia hoax.
The reality is there is no evidence of wide spread organized fraud that could over turn the election.

Are you blind? Of course there's evidence of widespread, organized fraud, how else can you explain the fact that Donny LOST? :p

Responding intelligently, to MTG? Have you looked into her backgrounrd even a little bit? I mean she is a piece of work. How about we see her grades from college, that should be really interesting. But she has fallen for about every damn lamebrain conspiracy theory that has ever been trotted out. I mean it gets to the point that you have to start questioning her sanity. Forest fires caused by Jews in space? Are you flippin kidding me? The John Birch society? For real?

And she is a huge hypocrite. She took almost $200,000 grand in PPP loans while opposing them. WTF? I mean you Republicans really need to clean your house up. You got flippin high school dropouts in Congress. The reality is that it really takes someone with a very low intelligence level to overcome the absurd cognitive dissonance that Republican policies require. MTG fits the bill.

Her "job" is to take care of the people of her district, not grandstand for attention. Tell me, what has she done for her district? Contrast that with what she has done for herself and I think you will begin to see the problem.

Talk to AOC or Pelosi. Their constituents are living in squalor. Shit all over the streets for Pelosi and soaring crime for AOC. What are they doing besides running their mouths?

The politicians we have are corrupt. The fraud proved just how corrupt they are.

Fascist two faced yet typical Banana Republican who hates and tries to belittle our Service Members and Vets who served the Country and are vocal in opposing the Trumpybears' "Big Lie".
The big lie is that there was no fraud. It will be proven to be a lie just like the Russia hoax.
The reality is there is no evidence of wide spread organized fraud that could over turn the election.

Are you blind? Of course there's evidence of widespread, organized fraud, how else can you explain the fact that Donny LOST? :p

How could I be so Blind? :cheers2:

He didn’t get enough votes dumbass.

Did you think he had some God given right to win?

As opposed to the God (The State) given right to defraud him?

As opposed to the God (The State) given right to defraud him?
Trump defrauded the voter for four years and was put to paid in 2020.

She didn't attack anyone personally, she attacked all Democrats and he responded. If you are going to recap at least be honest in doing so.

You need to send out a memo to all politicians. I have watched Dems and Repubs for years and they all like to grandstand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back