Fifty Shades Darker

This, for starters.
"If you want to be into S&M, go for it. It's nobodies business as long as everyone is consensual. "

Seriously? You have a problem with that? Clearly both you and Lady are the "s" in your "D/s" fantasy life.

Try looking at the line you wrote that starts with "You, OTOH..." That one of the places you made baseless accusations.

Or were you looking for where you said D/s was S&M??

This, for starters.
"If you want to be into S&M, go for it. It's nobodies business as long as everyone is consensual. "

Seriously? You have a problem with that? Clearly both you and Lady are the "s" in your "D/s" fantasy life.

Considering how little you know about the lifestyle, it is amusing that you think you know whether we are Doms or subs.

Doesn't the whole "Fifty Shades" thing expose a dirty little secret? Make the billionaire an unemployed truck driver who lives in a mobile home and what happens to the fantasy? Money makes all the difference.

Doesn't the whole "Fifty Shades" thing expose a dirty little secret? Make the billionaire an unemployed truck driver who lives in a mobile home and what happens to the fantasy? Money makes all the difference.

Of course. Especially when the book reads like it was written by a 15 year old girl.

Considering how little you know about the lifestyle, it is amusing that you think you know whether we are Doms or subs.
It's not that difficult to tell.

Since you seem unwilling to own up to what you said, I will help you out.

Does "...but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-Madochism" look familiar?

Like the whips and chains "lifestyle", the book is a fantasy. Making him a billionaire is part of that fantasy.

Does "...but don't tell me homosexuality is "normal" or that D/S isn't Sado-Madochism" look familiar?
It is sadomasochistic. It's part of the BDSM "lifestyle". You just admitted part of it with your belief that Lady isn't a "bottom", meaning submissive. Tell me the "lifestyle" doesn't include dominance, submissiveness, punishment and/or discipline.

It is sadomasochistic. It's part of the BDSM "lifestyle". You just admitted part of it with your belief that Lady isn't a "bottom", meaning submissive. Tell me the "lifestyle" doesn't include dominance, submissiveness, punishment and/or discipline.

You keep using BDSM as proof that D/s is part of S&M. Both are subsets of BDSM.

The term "bottom" is used to denote a submissive. That is not necessarily S&M.

Dominance & submission is a subset of BDSM. And yes, there can be punishment. Whether pain is involved is negotiated between the Dom and the sub. Personally, I prefer other methods of punishing a dub if she needs it. My play rarely involves pain.

S&M pretty much always involves pain.

Let me see if I can put it in terms you might grasp.

Both oral sex and anal sex come under sodomy. But they are obviously not the same thing. While oral sex may include rimming, it is not anal sex.

Like the whips and chains "lifestyle", the book is a fantasy. Making him a billionaire is part of that fantasy.

And his point is still valid.

Because to make him poor would just be creepy. Like I said, money makes all the difference between creepy and fantasy, which uncovers a fact in our society. A guy with money can persuade women to do a lot more than a guy with no money can. It matters more than looks.

Last edited:
Because to make him poor would just be creepy. Like I said, money makes all the difference between creepy and fantasy, which uncovers a fact in our society. A guy with money can persuade women to do a lot more than a guy with no money can. It matters more than looks.
What? Too much like "Deliverance"?

Poor people are less likely to have dungeons and all the "props" for their sex games, but it could be made to work as a middle class family in suburbia. Kind of a June and Ward Cleaver are revealed to be kinky BDSM swingers.

Dominance & submission is a subset of BDSM. And yes, there can be punishment. Whether pain is involved is negotiated between the Dom and the sub. Personally, I prefer other methods of punishing a dub if she needs it. My play rarely involves pain.

Both oral sex and anal sex come under sodomy. But they are obviously not the same thing. While oral sex may include rimming, it is not anal sex.
With all the whining about this that you are doing, I'm guessing you're the little (as)s in the D/s relationship. ;)

With all the whining about this that you are doing, I'm guessing you're the little (as)s in the D/s relationship. ;)

Your assumptions about whether I am a Dom or a sub has no relevance. But I see you are ducking again.

As for whining, I am not the one lying and trying to insult people repeatedly.

If this is all you have to offer, we are done. You (and others reading this thread) have been educated, whether you want to admit it or not.

Forum List

Back