Fifty Shades Darker

Dominance and submission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dominance and submission (also called D/s) is a set of behaviors, customs, and rituals involving the submission of one person to another in an erotic episode or lifestyle. It is a subset of BDSM.

Yes, it is a subset of BDSM. I never argued it wasn't. I argued it is not S&M. I already gave you the definition of BDSM.

BTW, Sado-Masochism is a subset of BDSM as well.

You keep dancing away from the fact that you claimed D/s is S&M.

u 2 dudes arguing about this is a tittybit weird maybe
LOL.

It's entertaining that I'm getting under the leather panties of the Whips and Chains crowd.

58931b8602c16c156da4d93857747c4b.jpg

LOL.

It's entertaining that I'm getting under the leather panties of the Whips and Chains crowd.

Oh, is that what you think is happening? In other words, unless I let you make ridiculous claims or use inaccurate definitions, you are getting under my panties? Lmao

More proof you are clueless.

LOL.

to each their own, i dont have a problem with that crowd, lol..

i just think 2 fellows being all concerned over the titles and attributes isnt rlly somthing prolly worthy of titfortatting

LOL.

i just think 2 fellows being all concerned over the titles and attributes isnt rlly somthing prolly worthy of titfortatting

If someone posts something inaccurate, I will often correct them. If that person persists in lying, making bogus claims about me and such, I will continue arguing. It is one of the entertaining things about these forums.

Discussing certain topics is weird, sure it is.
The BDSM crowd is certainly weird, but it's a free country. I support the right of consenting adults to act out their fantasies in the privacy of their own rooms/homes/etc.

I approached it from a psychological point of view, but both LadyGunSlinger and WinterBorn got their leather-bound asses puckered up because I failed to use their lingo for their sex games.

I approached it from a psychological point of view, but both LadyGunSlinger and WinterBorn got their leather-bound asses puckered up because I failed to use their lingo for their sex games.
cool well..

that all said, have you ever tried ice cubes on a woman? she hate loves it.

As do I. The difference is that I have not claimed you are intolerant or want to control what people do.
Dude, you and Lady falsely attributed comments to me, lied about me and, when that didn't work, Lady bailed out and you moved the goalposts.

That was not the only time you claimed D/s was the same as S&M.

Lingo? Words actually have meanings. When you decide you get to change that meaning, don't get pissy when people call you on it.

As do I. The difference is that I have not claimed you are intolerant or want to control what people do.
Dude, you and Lady falsely attributed comments to me, lied about me and, when that didn't work, Lady bailed out and you moved the goalposts.

You did claim D/s is S&M.

Then you started claiming I was trying to control what people do. Don't try and put this back on anyone else.

The reason I have a problem with you is that you come in proclaiming D/s is S&M. Whether you hid it behind psychological jargon or not is irrelevant.

They are not the same.

Here's the difference between you and me; I don't give a shit what you do behind closed doors with consenting adults. You, OTOH, seek to pressure others to believe exactly as you do. That's more fucked up than a football bat and will never, ever work. If you want to be into S&M, go for it. It's nobodies business as long as everyone is consensual. Want to tell others what to think and demand they accept your lifestyle, expect be told "Go fuck yourself with a baseball bat" several times.

This, for starters.

Forum List

Back