Fifteen Nails In The Liberal Coffin

Conservatives have been building the Liberal coffin for several centuries, and yet Liberalism keeps winning and conservatism falls farther and farther behind.

....he said to the hundred million corpses that resulted from big government domination under Liberalism's blood-brother, communism.

Have you ever noticed that Liberalism's party, the Democrats, stand for the same things the communist party did?

Coincidence?

His post serves as proof of Coulter's perception:
"Principle is nothing to liberals. Winning is everything."

How many Americans have been killed by American liberalism?
if you consider the fact that liberalism will not allow for profiling, I would say thousands at a minimum.
of course then we have all of the illegals that the liberals love so much, how many have been killed because liberals refuse to deport? then lets look at the terrorists that the liberals are now letting in by the thousands, how many do you think they will kill?
Im guessing a pretty high number of Americans killed due to our PC liberalism

You guessed wrong.
Why would anyone expect a liberal to accept responsibility for the deaths that their programs and views have caused.
the clear fact is that Im right, and you know it. wont admit it but you know it.

You offered a wild speculation devoid of any supporting evidence.

Conservatives have been building the Liberal coffin for several centuries, and yet Liberalism keeps winning and conservatism falls farther and farther behind.

....he said to the hundred million corpses that resulted from big government domination under Liberalism's blood-brother, communism.

Have you ever noticed that Liberalism's party, the Democrats, stand for the same things the communist party did?

Coincidence?

Notice the comically clumsy attempt of PC to abandon her arguments against liberals and shift it to a strawman argument against Communists,

without being noticed?

you don't post facts, only wildly distorted rightest wing propaganda factoids. thus, the "content" of your
posts is not worth one second of my time. but i still think you can be steered to a better, more productive and less soulless life by being told to get a job.

I just gave you 15 opportunities....but you've run off with your tail between your legs....

...You're a Liberal, huh?
nah, i am still here, having a job. you, on the other hand, are still a jobless timewaster who is less capable, efficient, employed, and likable than a xerox machine.

I don't know if this last one is even necessary....every thinking American knows that Obama has been a catastrophe for the economy.....

15) “Over the last year, only 1.3 million Americans of working age have entered the workforce, even as the population of this same demographic increased by more than 2.8 million. Just over 1 million members of this group found jobs. That's right -- of the new additions to the working age population, less than four in 10 found jobs.

The newspapers touted the reduction in the unemployment rate to 5.3 percent as a cause for celebration. Yet for every three Americans added to the working age population (16 and older), only around one new job (1.07) has been created under Obama. At this pace, America will soon officially have a zero unemployment rate. But that will only be because no one will be looking for work.” -- Stephen Moore
15 Stats That Destroy Liberal Narratives

So....reality strikes again, in the form of statistics.

And those statistics are nails in the coffin of Liberal lies.

Prove them accurate.
prove them not accurate

The burden of proof is on PC, if for no other reason than she is relying on a source proven to be unreliable for accuracy and/or honesty, Stephen Moore:

Why one editor won't run any more op-eds by the Heritage Foundation's top economist

Coincidence?

Notice the comically clumsy attempt of PC to abandon her arguments against liberals and shift it to a strawman argument against Communists,

without being noticed?

Some folks can handle more than one idea at a time....

Clearly you aren't one.

I provided 15 total destructions of Liberal talking points.
Not a single one you could deal with.
As usual.

Coincidence?

without being noticed?

Clearly you aren't one.

As usual.
You provided 15 examples of conservative rw spin, i.e., talking points to in your mind refute alleged lw talking points. In other words, you submitted another garbage thread.

you don't post facts, only wildly distorted rightest wing propaganda factoids. thus, the "content" of your
posts is not worth one second of my time. but i still think you can be steered to a better, more productive and less soulless life by being told to get a job.

I just gave you 15 opportunities....but you've run off with your tail between your legs....

nah, i am still here, having a job. you, on the other hand, are still a jobless timewaster who is less capable, efficient, employed, and likable than a xerox machine.

You voluntarily subscribed to this thread, clearly marked "Fifteen Nails in the Liberal Coffin," hoping to blunt those nails.

Instead, all you've been able to do is beg me to stop providing the sort of proof, the Samizdat, that destroys Liberal pretenses, lies and myths.

The answer is an unmitigated "NO!"

Better get the antacids, and do as you wish with the truth, the facts, I provide.

BTW....another vocabulary lesson: fact- a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
Google

I don't know if this last one is even necessary....every thinking American knows that Obama has been a catastrophe for the economy.....

15) “Over the last year, only 1.3 million Americans of working age have entered the workforce, even as the population of this same demographic increased by more than 2.8 million. Just over 1 million members of this group found jobs. That's right -- of the new additions to the working age population, less than four in 10 found jobs.

The newspapers touted the reduction in the unemployment rate to 5.3 percent as a cause for celebration. Yet for every three Americans added to the working age population (16 and older), only around one new job (1.07) has been created under Obama. At this pace, America will soon officially have a zero unemployment rate. But that will only be because no one will be looking for work.” -- Stephen Moore

Prove them accurate.
prove them not accurate

The burden of proof is on PC, if for no other reason than she is relying on a source proven to be unreliable for accuracy and/or honesty, Stephen Moore:

Why one editor won't run any more op-eds by the Heritage Foundation's top economist

Proof has been provided.

You, on the other hand have offered
a. lies
and...
b. the usual Liberal defense, "is not, is noootttttttt!!!"

Your prob is that you are wrong, and not smart enough to recognize same.

Coincidence?

without being noticed?

Clearly you aren't one.

As usual.
You provided 15 examples of conservative rw spin, i.e., talking points to in your mind refute alleged lw talking points. In other words, you submitted another garbage thread.

Spin?
Facts.

The fifteen included data.

But...I am generous to a fault: here, you can stop whining and try again-

a. The Obama attempts to flood America with Muslims from the most radicalized areas

b. America long ago deposed the Democrats who enforced racism, and there in no need for big government to shield minorities from....them.

c. ObamaCare fails in so very many ways....including that fact that it causes more health problems for the poor."

d.Obamacare has only reduced the percentage of U.S. residents without health insurance by 2.7 percentage points,

e. There is no was to pay for the expanded welfare state (heading toward $20 trillion) even by confiscating every cent the wealthy have.

f.. The failure of legalizing drugs: More people died of drug overdoses than from automobile accidents (30,196), murders (13,000) or gun accidents (700).”

g. President Reagan's effect on 'poverty:'“Between 1979 and 2010, for instance, the average after-tax income for the poorest quintile of American households rose from $14,800 to $19,200

h. The result of Obama's lack of border security:121 illegal aliens who had been released by ICE went on to murder Americans.

i. Under Obama, the food stamp programcaseloads grew to 47.6 million

j. Obama claims there are lots of prisoners in federal prison for drug use: 'Fewer than 1% of drug offenders sentenced in federal court in 2014 were convicted of simple drug possession'

k. The claim is that illegal aliens are a plus for the economy, via taxes they pay: Butunlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.”

l. Mass shootings are rare.... there have been four ‘mass shootings’ this year, and Muslim fanatics are prominent in the occurrence

m. Liberal/Democrat immigration policy has drastically altered America

n. homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.

o. Obama has been a catastrophe for the economy..

a. I don't believe you are "stooopid".
b. You are obsessed
c. You are a narcissist
c. You are a troll
d. You are a reactionary
e. You lack empathy
f. You cut and paste obscure conspirators
h. Your brain is closed to any idea / concept which challenges your dogma
I. Only the lonely and emotionally damaged behave as you do.
J. The End.

a. I don't believe you are "stooopid".
b. You are obsessed
c. You are a narcissist
c. You are a troll
d. You are a reactionary
e. You lack empathy
f. You cut and paste obscure conspirators
h. Your brain is closed to any idea / concept which challenges your dogma
I. Only the lonely and emotionally damaged behave as you do.
J. The End.

I just provided a perfectly constructed destruction of over a dozen Liberal talking points.

I say 'perfectly constructed' because Liberals like you are unable to offer any counter....to any of the fifteen.

I used to be surprised as how dumb you Liberals are, as you prove by failing to recognize that.....while your post is about moi, my favorite subject, ....you inadvertently prove you cannot respond in any substantive manner, to the thread.

Fifteen targets....and you've missed every one!!!!

But let's get back to my favorite subject...
Don't you want to comment on my amazing grasp of the subject? My understated wit? My cygnian grace? Please don't mention my spectacular good looks (just kidding- go ahead and mention them.)

You voluntarily subscribed to this thread, clearly marked "Fifteen Nails in the Liberal Coffin," hoping to blunt those nails.

Instead, all you've been able to do is beg me to stop providing the sort of proof, the Samizdat, that destroys Liberal pretenses, lies and myths.

Better get the antacids, and do as you wish with the truth, the facts, I provide.

BTW....another vocabulary lesson: fact- a piece of information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
Google

look up "to beg". also, look up "fact" again.

Google

And still no attempt....no ability.....to deny these 15 truths:

a. The Obama attempts to flood America with Muslims from the most radicalized areas

b. America long ago deposed the Democrats who enforced racism, and there in no need for big government to shield minorities from....them.

c. ObamaCare fails in so very many ways....including that fact that it causes more health problems for the poor."

d.Obamacare has only reduced the percentage of U.S. residents without health insurance by 2.7 percentage points,

e. There is no was to pay for the expanded welfare state (heading toward $20 trillion) even by confiscating every cent the wealthy have.

f.. The failure of legalizing drugs: More people died of drug overdoses than from automobile accidents (30,196), murders (13,000) or gun accidents (700).”

g. President Reagan's effect on 'poverty:'“Between 1979 and 2010, for instance, the average after-tax income for the poorest quintile of American households rose from $14,800 to $19,200

h. The result of Obama's lack of border security:121 illegal aliens who had been released by ICE went on to murder Americans.

j. Obama claims there are lots of prisoners in federal prison for drug use: 'Fewer than 1% of drug offenders sentenced in federal court in 2014 were convicted of simple drug possession'

k. The claim is that illegal aliens are a plus for the economy, via taxes they pay: Butunlawful immigrant households paid $39.2 billion in 2010, but received $93.7 billion in government services.”

l. Mass shootings are rare.... there have been four ‘mass shootings’ this year, and Muslim fanatics are prominent in the occurrence

n. homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation.

o. Obama has been a catastrophe for the economy...

Google

i told you two very simple things, spambot.

1. i will not waste time reading nor addressing your spam
2. get a job.

Google

2. get a job.

" i will not waste time reading nor addressing your spam"

Gads, you're a fool: this is...what...your fourth....example of 'not wasting your time"?

I love making you dopes jump through hoops....and prove exactly what I post.

Now....write soon, y'hear

Prove them accurate.
prove them not accurate

Proof has been provided.

You, on the other hand have offered
a. lies
and...
b. the usual Liberal defense, "is not, is noootttttttt!!!"

Your prob is that you are wrong, and not smart enough to recognize same.

Since Stephen Moore admitted his numbers were fudged,

you lose.

Google

2. get a job.

Gads, you're a fool: this is...what...your fourth....example of 'not wasting your time"?

very simple things. and yet you cannot understand. why is that?

Google

2. get a job.

very simple things. and yet you cannot understand. why is that?

Number five Liberal version of "not wasting my time."

Six on the way?

Forum List

Back