Fetterman’s Debate Performance Proves Early Voting Should Be Banned Completely

Perhaps because he is still better choice than a TV doctor that does not even live in the state.

When your two choices are syphilis or gonorrhea one cannot be blamed for which one they choose.
No he isn't. Even without the brain damage, he's not a better choice. He's a prog moron. It's like the difference between a cold and HIV.

Like any Repub could ever keep you from voting for them!

laughing-lmao.gif
many many have...I voted for one of my senators, he's a dem...I voted for him when he ran for Gov of my state too.

Now he's rare, and the last time I voted for him the Demafasict haven't taken over your party completely. I suspect, like a lot of dems he will retire or not seek re-election. A lot of moderate Dems, have either been forced out, like Gabbard or are simply retiring to save face from what your klan has become

Democrats hit 30-year high for House retirements​

Yes. And it was the best you had.
Nothing about policy or credentials -- or legitimate reasons to vote for Fetterman -- just biased, personal judgement of Oz.
Sad.

As I said, I would not vote for either.

I gave a possible reason someone else might do so.

And you want to make it all about me, even though I am not the one doing the voting.

Typical.

No he isn't. Even without the brain damage, he's not a better choice. He's a prog moron. It's like the difference between a cold and HIV.

That is your personal opinion. Others have different opinions. You vote based on yours and they will vote based on theirs.

Sorry bout that,

1. He simply isn't fit.
2. And the people of Philadelphia deserve better.
3. Oh no lets send anyone with a *D* up to DC.
4. This guys all but drooling, saying shit like, *Ugga Bugga*!lol!!!
5. Using a walking stick once used by Fred Flintstone, just a basic club, pointy at the holding end, and big rounded end.lol!!!
6. I bet you can guess who I'm referring to, even thou I never mentioned his name.
7. He is a reject, why not lets move on to the mirid of other elections that are about to take place.
8. Once the elections over we won't have time to do anything if they win the seat.
9. Now Dr. Oz is worthy.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I know what Southerners mean by it, but I doubt that has anything to do with what you mean by it.

It is not just southerners that use it this way. And it has no other meaning so of course I used it that way. Oz is not from PA nor does did he live there or have any ties to the place. That alone will keep people from voting for him.

There should be no voting before a debate. Want to vote 2 weeks early im good with that, as long as there was a debate the night before voting starts.

I understand your view. I don't put much into debates now. They've become talking point shows where both sides are trying to get their zingers in for the 10PM news feed. I've not had my mind changed by a debate yet, all the way back to Reagan. Others may differ, and if they desire they can wait until they see the debate. Or the debates can be sped up. Our state debates were a month ago.

Early voting is not new in most states but you are correct. There will already be legislation, or the parties would have gone to court before the election to block it. Often you can tell there has been a change in the law because one group or another sues over the change before the election or right as its starting. (sorry I can't turn off the bold for some reason).
Lol. Stop shouting!

I just moved to a southern state. I will peruse our voting laws. But I’m definitely never bringing my old blue state slant to this red state. I can’t speak for my spouse.

As a general rule, debates are uninformative, pre-canned crap. I don’t dispute that. But sometimes, as with Fetterman’s Monster, they prove informative.

I thought Fetterman was struggling a bit, but even post stroke he was sharper than Dr Oz.. Oz is another TV quasi expert.. Have you ever watched his TV show?

The question is were you actually watching a debate or some other show you thought was the debate?

Fetterman is as confused as a baby in a topless bar. Don't get me wrong, I have sympathy for the guy and all, but no matter the turnout, it's going to be a nearly divided Senate where his vote could mean the final decision by that body.

The guy is for legalizing all narcotics, releasing murderers out of prison, making places where it's legal to take opioid drugs like Fentanyl. Besides his congnitive disabilities, his pro-criminal stance is not needed in our country where violent crime is dramatically increasing in nearly every major city in the US.

Forum List

Back