Fetterman’s Debate Performance Proves Early Voting Should Be Banned Completely

If I wete a snowflake and had voted for Fetterman early and then watched the debate I would be drinking heavily due to regret...maybe hire someone to kick my ass for being that stupid.

:p

It is not just southerners that use it this way. And it has no other meaning so of course I used it that way. Oz is not from PA nor does did he live there or have any ties to the place. That alone will keep people from voting for him.
Hillary was also a carpet bagger then, among other Democrats.

"he wants to free dozens of murderers, crime is the highest it's ever been in Philly "

What are you talking about? You're not American are you. Else you're just ignorant.

Now again, what about early is illegal or unethical in the state of Texas. I am waiting.
great, sounds good, need to add your social security or drivers license to the ballot. I'm good. I appreciate the information. Don't live in Texas and hadn't heard of this bill.

I still find it funny that demofks continue to argue how stupid they think blacks are. I loved this language from the link.

The law, Senate Bill 1, was the cause of months of tension between state lawmakers. Democrats accused Republicans of trying to stifle the votes of communities of color.

Forum List

Back