Fetterman vs. Dr. Oz debate tonight at 8pm Eastern (link)

He should not be made fun of
He has an illness is that easy to see
For some ODD reason Dems try to prop up the disabled and diminished and send them out into the fray.

Last edited:
We could all slowdown in producing things and products. Ph uk paying for others and collect.
?

That has nothing to do with anything I said.

Someone should debug the code for your bot-response because it’s clearly not functioning correctly.

I want people with government experience, not celebrities.
so youre a two tiered system guy that thinks politicians and the regular people are different,,,

I am the exact opposite and think the regular people should be elected into office and the career polis removed and disposed of,,

I am the exact opposite and think the regular people should be elected into office and the career polis removed and disposed of,,
A celebrity isn’t a regular person. I’d be fine with an actual regular person if they demonstrated that they’re fit for the job.

Celebrities get voted into office because of their name recognition and because of fanboy morons who vote for them.

Michael Jordan was a great basketball player. Doesn’t mean he would be good in office, but he would probably win if he ran. Same with Dwayne Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, etc. It’s stupid.

Post debate:

It is clear that Fetterman has a severely impaired ability to communicate. Even some liberals and the usual Dem apologists recognized that his debate performance was a disaster.

That horrific performance (right down there with the debacle that was Hochul trying to debate and failing miserably as well) may be the thing that throws the Senate to the Republicans.

A celebrity isn’t a regular person. I’d be fine with an actual regular person if they demonstrated that they’re fit for the job.

Celebrities get voted into office because of their name recognition and because of fanboy morons who vote for them.

Michael Jordan was a great basketball player. Doesn’t mean he would be good in office, but he would probably win if he ran. Same with Dwayne Johnson, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Hanks, etc. It’s stupid.
I think mike rowe ,is more than qualified with his dirty jobs show where he spent yrs crossing the country dealing directly with hard working everyday people and shown that with his latest venture in promoting the trades instead of a useless college degree,,

Forum List

Back