Fetterman leads oz in new Penn. Polls. To replace Republican seat.

Trump gave us historically good economic numbers before Covid shut down the world. Biden and whoever is pulling his puppet strings couldn't run a lemonade stand!

Who do you think is doing all that tweeting for Fetterman? He's hiding now just like Biden did during his "campaign"! Elect at your own risk, Kiddies.
Trump continued Obama economic policy until his failed tariffs which only taxed Americans, massive giveaways to agribusiness to counter his failed tariff policy, and a huge tax cut for the rich. All of it tacked trillions onto the debt and led us to today's inflation.

Trump continued Obama economic policy until his failed tariffs which only taxed Americans, massive giveaways to agribusiness to counter his failed tariff policy, and a huge tax cut for the rich. All of it tacked trillions onto the debt and led us to today's inflation.
Oh, bullshit! Trump cut regulations and encouraged oil and natural gas producers. The resulting energy boom drove the US economy to some of it's best numbers ever! The only reason that didn't continue was because of Covid. Trump left closures up to individual State Governors and Democratic Governors locked the country down tight! That's NOT on Trump.

If more US oil production = energy boom, why is gas so expensive?
"Average oil Production? More <<<<spin>>>>. Trump had 13m bpd, Xiden's best is 11m bpd.

1659090428072.png

Oh, bullshit! Trump cut regulations and encouraged oil and natural gas producers. The resulting energy boom drove the US economy to some of it's best numbers ever! The only reason that didn't continue was because of Covid. Trump left closures up to individual State Governors and Democratic Governors locked the country down tight! That's NOT on Trump.
ROTFLMFAO
Ohio is a blood red state and the Governor locked this state down tighter than a drum so what other bullshit you got.
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
Ohio is a blood red state and the Governor locked this state down tighter than a drum so what other bullshit you got.
MAGA
Then your Governor is a weak kneed pussy, Aldo! If you'd had a Governor like Kristi Noem you would have been a hell of a lot better off...wouldn't you?
My point was that Trump left the decision on how much of a shut down was correct up to the individual State Governors. They chose to close down economies...not Trump. His job was to get ventilators built and to fast track the vaccines. He did that. Can you imagine where we'd be if we had the idiots we have in the White House NOW running things back then?

Then your Governor is a weak kneed pussy, Aldo! If you'd had a Governor like Kristi Noem you would have been a hell of a lot better off...wouldn't you?
My point was that Trump left the decision on how much of a shut down was correct up to the individual State Governors. They chose to close down economies...not Trump. His job was to get ventilators built and to fast track the vaccines. He did that. Can you imagine where we'd be if we had the idiots we have in the White House NOW running things back then?

You said dems. I proved to you you were mislead, mistaken or being completely partisan. You chose but your narrative was proven wrong. Thanks for playing.
MAGA

You said dems. I proved to you you were mislead, mistaken or being completely partisan. You chose but your narrative was proven wrong. Thanks for playing.
MAGA
OK...name a Democratic Governor who DIDN'T shut down their economy! Name one that was a leader of the reopenings!
The fact is that it was States like South Dakota, Texas and Florida...all with GOP Governors...that had the best Covid policies.

OK...name a Democratic Governor who DIDN'T shut down their economy! Name one that was a leader of the reopenings!
The fact is that it was States like South Dakota, Texas and Florida...all with GOP Governors...that had the best Covid policies.

Ohio has a GQP Governor and HE shut the state down. Ohio is blood red. You blovated that it was dem Governors, I provided the example from my own state. You stomped your feet and went off into a different tangent.
MAGA

Ohio has a GQP Governor and HE shut the state down. Ohio is blood red. You blovated that it was dem Governors, I provided the example from my own state. You stomped your feet and went off into a different tangent.
MAGA
I didn't say it was ONLY Democratic Governors! I'm pointing out that it was Democrats who shut things down longer and with more Draconian regulations. There were a lot of Republican Govs that bowed to Main Stream Media hysteria and went along with harsh shutdowns! Those that either didn't shut down at all...like Noem in South Dakota...or opened up much earlier than the rest...like Texas, Florida and Georgia...are in far better economic shape than States that wouldn't reopen for months after it was obvious that the shutdowns weren't working!

Blovate? Were you looking for Bloviate?

I didn't say it was ONLY Democratic Governors! I'm pointing out that it was Democrats who shut things down longer and with more Draconian regulations. There were a lot of Republican Govs that bowed to Main Stream Media hysteria and went along with harsh shutdowns! Those that either didn't shut down at all...like Noem in South Dakota...or opened up much earlier than the rest...like Texas, Florida and Georgia...are in far better economic shape than States that wouldn't reopen for months after it was obvious that the shutdowns weren't working!

Blovate? Were you looking for Bloviate?

You said "Democratic Governors locked the country down tight." You said it. I proved that in blood red Ohio, the blood red Governor locked the state down tight. So ya you did not mention Rethugikkkon Governors in your initial post. I was cleaning it up for you.

MAGA

You said "Democratic Governors locked the country down tight." You said it. I proved that in blood red Ohio, the blood red Governor locked the state down tight. So ya you did not mention Rethugikkkon Governors in your initial post. I was cleaning it up for you.

MAGA
You were reading things into what I posted. I believe there were only five States that didn't issue State wide Covid mandates. They were all States run by Republicans. The States that relaxed their Covid mandates the earliest were all run by Republicans as well.

Once again...did you want to show a Democratic Governor who DIDN'T lock their State down tight?

You were reading things into what I posted. I believe there were only five States that didn't issue State wide Covid mandates. They were all States run by Republicans. The States that relaxed their Covid mandates the earliest were all run by Republicans as well.

It is exactly what YOU posted. Democratic Governors. No mention of a single Rethugikkkon Governor. You blamed it all on democrats. I simply pointed out in blood red Ohio the blood red Governor locked the state down tight.
MAGA

It is exactly what YOU posted. Democratic Governors. No mention of a single Rethugikkkon Governor. You blamed it all on democrats. I simply pointed out in blood red Ohio the blood red Governor locked the state down tight.
MAGA
So I take it you CAN'T name a Democratic Governor who didn't lock their State down tight?

Forum List

Back