Ferguson protestor burns own home; calls 911; Blames "racist firemen"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ferguson Protester Accidentally Burns Down Own House - The Daily Currant
BREAKING What Rioters Did to These Firefighters Is Shocking and Sickening

Folks...you cant even make this shit up.

A peaceful Ferguson protestor was expressing his disapproval of the "shooting of an unarmed" man by police when he accidentally threw a Molotov cocktail into HIS OWN HOME during the chaos when he mistook it for a business.

He tried to out it out with a hose but couldnt. So....he calls 911 and the FD didnt come. Why? Well...others fires for one.

Two....the black panthers were "shooting at unarmed" firemen during the protest over "shooting at unarmed" black males (yes I know...the irony).

So the man is pissed and calls the firemen racist. He literally says if they werent racist he'd still have his home.

Soak it up and enjoy fellas.

"Instant Karmas' gonna' get you!"

The best part is when he calls his insurance agent. They have great Investigators on their payroll. And I think anything over 5000 gets investigated by the State Attorney DA for Fraud.

EDIT: It's a satire site that a Conservative site took seriously (and myself included!)

Last edited:
Theres another point to this thread.

It will be revealed soon.....and ill explain when it does.

Ferguson Protester Accidentally Burns Down Own House - The Daily Currant
BREAKING What Rioters Did to These Firefighters Is Shocking and Sickening

Folks...you cant even make this shit up.

A peaceful Ferguson protestor was expressing his disapproval of the "shooting of an unarmed" man by police when he accidentally threw a Molotov cocktail into HIS OWN HOME during the chaos when he mistook it for a business.

He tried to out it out with a hose but couldnt. So....he calls 911 and the FD didnt come. Why? Well...others fires for one.

Two....the black panthers were "shooting at unarmed" firemen during the protest over "shooting at unarmed" black males (yes I know...the irony).

So the man is pissed and calls the firemen racist. He literally says if they werent racist he'd still have his home.

Soak it up and enjoy fellas.
And The Daily Currant gets another victim!

Y'all been snookered.

Forum List

Back