Ferguson: Decision thread; Chaos is about to set loose

Wilson's previous job at the Jennings Police Dept was so riddled with racism that they got rid of everyone, including Wilson.

From the beginning, the Ferguson police Dept has opted to handle this case with obscurity rather than transparency.

The Ferguson police Dept beat a man in handcuffs, then fined him for bleeding on their uniforms

In St. Louis Lt. Patrick “Rick” Hayes was fired for ordering police officers to target black people.

Then there is the now famous "go f yourself" officer that got fired

I don't know what the heck they've got in their water, but they need to gut this entire department as well. And after they gut this department, they need to make them all wear body cams, and have cameras in every police car.

Yeah. The entire police department ought to be shut down.
The entire city council should be fired.
Then start over.
Let the city council and the police department be run 100% by negroes.
100% negro cops and politicians.
I'm sure then things will be a lot better for the negro population.
There are a lot of negro politicians who are looking for work once they got out of prison.

It certainly wouldn't hurt their image to hire some black police officers.

"Hire more blacks on the police force".......

The typical response by a PC zombie..................

Which memo and where does one so profoundly miss the memo???

And Wilson is thinking of resigning. I think that's tragic.

There are some 70 protests to be held. That's nationwide.

Resign? He needs to consider skipping the country!

That's what a guilty person would do.
A guilty person doesn't go into hiding after what he or his fellow officers perceive as an act of valor and self defense.
He's the lowest form of human life, if you want to call it that.

And Wilson is thinking of resigning. I think that's tragic.

There are some 70 protests to be held. That's nationwide.

Resign? He needs to consider skipping the country!

That's what a guilty person would do.
A guilty person doesn't go into hiding after what he or his fellow officers perceive as an act of valor and self defense.
He's the lowest form of human life, if you want to call it that.

Try again.

Last edited:
"Ferguson: Decision thread; Chaos is about to set loose"

Nonsense.

The only thing 'set loose' is the fear-mongering and demagoguery by most on the right.

Many protestors are great. But, the problem is the only person in the middle of that that can be controlled is yourself. That is with any large group of people. There are 50 different groups that are to be in Ferguson. Much worse: Someone pretending to be left wing and going into start a bunch of crap and it taking months to be found out that it was a set up from an outside group. You know it can happen.

This:
Ferguson School District s Plan to Get Students Off the Streets - ABC News

is not right wing. These are people trying to make decisions with the knowledge that 50 different groups of protestors are going to be in Ferguson. It's a bull in a china shop. Most of these folks? They are going to go home and let everyone else pick up the pieces until they want their next 15 minutes of fame.

Are their right wingers that desperately want to fan the flames? Yep.

Last edited:
Wilson's previous job at the Jennings Police Dept was so riddled with racism that they got rid of everyone, including Wilson.

From the beginning, the Ferguson police Dept has opted to handle this case with obscurity rather than transparency.

The Ferguson police Dept beat a man in handcuffs, then fined him for bleeding on their uniforms

In St. Louis Lt. Patrick “Rick” Hayes was fired for ordering police officers to target black people.

I don't know what the heck they've got in their water, but they need to gut this entire department as well. And after they gut this department, they need to make them all wear body cams, and have cameras in every police car.

Then start over.
There are a lot of negro politicians who are looking for work once they got out of prison.

I think you need a high school diploma though and no criminal record.

Then start over.

You don't get it.
The Ferguson police department is always open to accepting applications.
The FACT is there are very few negro applicants.
100% of them are automatically given an initial interview. This interview is to not waste the police department's or the applicants time.
Very simple question are asked on the application like level of education, prior criminal record, etc etc.
Should any negro applicant pass the initial interview then a second interview is conducted wherein the applicant must pass a basic reading/writing/IQ test. A physiological test is given. These tests are the exact same test that is given to every applicant in every police department in the USA designed and endorsed by the police union BTW.
Very few negro applicants have passed the basic requirements in Ferguson.
Finally a physical test for basic minimum strength and endurance is given.
Are you getting the picture?
I think you are.
The Ferguson police chief WANTS more negroes on the police force. HE JUST CAN"T FIND ANY!
Very very few qualified young negro men are going to endanger themselves and their families by joining a police force in their own community. Almost 100% of them instead go into the military.

Forum List

Back