Ferguson: Decision thread; Chaos is about to set loose

The guy that tried to kill people in the latest school shooting in Florida was a black guy, he had delusions that cops were against him and lashed out. Reminds me of Ferguson protestors so much. Given the fact that black on black on murders are a bigger threat that white cops with trigger fingers, make me wonder what the point is anyway. Blacks really need to focus on their own violence and deal with that, not shift the blame.

Dont discount his claims. Look up Gang Stalking.
The shit is real trust me.

I wonder how many of you making racist comments are Republicans?

Anybody care to guess?
Most of the racism I see on here is of the conditioned variety and it comes from left wingers, democrats. There are some obvious right wing racists, for sure, and they are obvious. But the majority is the insidious kind coming from lefties.

You need to read your own postings.
Highly anticipated response for a typical institutional racist.

I wonder how many of you making racist comments are Republicans?

Anybody care to guess?
Most of the racism I see on here is of the conditioned variety and it comes from left wingers, democrats. There are some obvious right wing racists, for sure, and they are obvious. But the majority is the insidious kind coming from lefties.

You need to read your own postings.
Highly anticipated response for a typical institutional racist.

Is that right, Roshawn? Roshawn Markwees is it?

Im seeing that a decision is imminent. Either today or Monday? Id be shocked if they do it near Thanksgiving. But maybe thats the strategy. Do it Wednsday afternoon and hope the family events of thanksgiving trumps the desire of the hooligans to riot and run rampant.

If he IS indicted. ..will cops retaliate by just not doing shit and letting criminals run wild for months? I would. If defending yourself vs a thug means being charged for the sake of political and racial correctness. ..fuck it. I wouldnt do shit.

If he is not charged...how bad will the animalistic hooligans react? LA riot level? Katrina style lawlessness? Or just some typical Seattle style protests?

i laughed when I saw this; the irony. Huge numbers of blacks don't have "families".

And Wilson is thinking of resigning. I think that's tragic.

There are some 70 protests to be held. That's nationwide.

Im seeing that a decision is imminent. Either today or Monday? Id be shocked if they do it near Thanksgiving. But maybe thats the strategy. Do it Wednsday afternoon and hope the family events of thanksgiving trumps the desire of the hooligans to riot and run rampant.

If he IS indicted. ..will cops retaliate by just not doing shit and letting criminals run wild for months? I would. If defending yourself vs a thug means being charged for the sake of political and racial correctness. ..fuck it. I wouldnt do shit.

If he is not charged...how bad will the animalistic hooligans react? LA riot level? Katrina style lawlessness? Or just some typical Seattle style protests?

i laughed when I saw this; the irony. Huge numbers of blacks don't have "families".

Hey, I know you. Haven't I seen you over in the Religious forum pretending to be Christian?

You really think Darren Wilson didn't choose his own fate when he decided to gun down a kid on the run? Poetic justice, toots. He chose his fate and now he's got to live it.

What the polluted grand jury and corrupt Ferguson police department failed to do, the people will make right.

33kburk.gif

You really think Darren Wilson didn't choose his own fate when he decided to gun down a kid on the run? Poetic justice, toots. He chose his fate and now he's got to live it.

What the polluted grand jury and corrupt Ferguson police department failed to do, the people will make right.

Wrong answer.

The fact that you are unwilling to even wait for details indicates that you had every intention of punishing this man for whatever else. Wilson is your own personal dammit doll.

Fuck that. It makes you look like shit.

Last edited:

Wrong answer.

The fact that you are unwilling to even wait for details indicates that you had every intention of punishing this man for whatever else.

And you're waiting for the details? Sure sounds like you've got your mind made up.

(CNN) -- Two men, shocked at what they saw, describe an unarmed teenager with his hands up in the air as he's gunned down by a police officer.

They were contractors doing construction work in Ferguson, Missouri, on the day Michael Brown was killed.

And the men, who asked not to be identified after CNN contacted them, said they were about 50 feet away from Officer Darren Wilson when he opened fire.

An exclusive video captures their reactions during the moments just after the shooting.

"He had his f**n hands up," one of the men says in the video.

Wrong answer.

The fact that you are unwilling to even wait for details indicates that you had every intention of punishing this man for whatever else.

And you're waiting for the details? Sure sounds like you've got your mind made up.

(CNN) -- Two men, shocked at what they saw, describe an unarmed teenager with his hands up in the air as he's gunned down by a police officer.

They were contractors doing construction work in Ferguson, Missouri, on the day Michael Brown was killed.

And the men, who asked not to be identified after CNN contacted them, said they were about 50 feet away from Officer Darren Wilson when he opened fire.

An exclusive video captures their reactions during the moments just after the shooting.

Yep. I am. We don't roast people for the hell of it unless you want to be right up there with Nancy Grace.

You might want to read up on eyewitness testimony.

Wrong answer.

Yep. I am. We don't roast people for the hell of it unless you want to be right up there with Nancy Grace.

Roast people? Who said anything about roasting people? Darren Wilson is innocent until proven guilty. He deserves a fair trial.

I just thought it was funny that you accused someone of not waiting to see the details, when you've clearly already made up your mind.

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

The guy that tried to kill people in the latest school shooting in Florida was a black guy, he had delusions that cops were against him and lashed out. Reminds me of Ferguson protestors so much. Given the fact that black on black on murders are a bigger threat that white cops with trigger fingers, make me wonder what the point is anyway. Blacks really need to focus on their own violence and deal with that, not shift the blame.

I wonder what the exact number/ratio is of white cops killing blacks vs blacks killing blacks?

Wrong answer.

Roast people? Who said anything about roasting people? Darren Wilson is innocent until proven guilty. He deserves a fair trial.

I just thought it was funny that you accused someone of not waiting to see the details, when you've clearly already made up your mind.

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

I'd say 70 protests ready to move in cities across the nation indicate making up ones mind on a rather grand scale. Wouldn't you? Or is that something that we pretend is not happening?

Last edited:
Oh, and Carla?

This: An exclusive video captures their reactions during the moments just after the shooting.

was hysterical.

Wrong answer.

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

I'd say 70 protests ready to move in cities across the nation indicate making up ones mind on a rather grand scale. Wouldn't you? Or is that something that we pretend is not happening?

I have no idea of the point you're trying to make. A bunch of people protesting means what exactly?

Wrong answer.

pot-meet-kettle.jpg

I have no idea of the point you're trying to make. A bunch of people protesting means what exactly?

Then start from the beginning of the god damned conversation that you thought was funny.
Ferguson Decision thread Chaos is about to set loose Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Oh, and Carla?

This: An exclusive video captures their reactions during the moments just after the shooting.

was hysterical.

Yes, it's always funny when an unarmed teen gets killed...just hysterical.

It's always hysterical when we utilize an exclusive video that captures their reactions during the moments just after the shooting as proof.

Forum List

Back