Ferguson Activist Found Shot to death inside burning Car

What if he were a police informant killed by the Marxist leaders of the Black Lies Matter shit4brains?
Does his lame social media profile still spell AmeriKKKa with 3 k's? If so, my position hasn't changed.
You know informants do wear and share things to keep their cred that they dont actually believe in, right?

If he were a cop informant he would still have that stupid ass AmeriKKKa shit on his FB page.
If you have evidence that he's an informant who is pretending to be racist, I'll be happy to look at it.

Defiant, I think the right thing for you to do would be to use the delete post feature

Why do you hate the First amendment?

because there but for the grace of God go you or I.

Really? Is there something you are not sharing with the rest of us about your personal life?

roflmao

Today has been a lot of laughs.
No, I've never been in that young man's shoes (to my knowledge) nor am I a racist or a person who could joke about someone's death. But for the grace of God I could have been indoctrinated into such hatred and that is why I wrote what I wrote. I do not think it is appropriate to joke about someone's death under any circumstances Jim. That young man was created in God's image.

If you have evidence that he's an informant who is pretending to be racist, I'll be happy to look at it.
If some random internet ass hole like me had such evidence then the PD in Ferguson would be pretty god damned inept, wouldnt you say?

No, I've never been in that young man's shoes (to my knowledge) nor am I a racist or a person who could joke about someone's death. But for the grace of God I could have been indoctrinated into such hatred and that is why I wrote what I wrote. I do not think it is appropriate to joke about someone's death under any circumstances Jim. That young man was created in God's image.
Yes, he was made in Gods image, just like Adolf Hitler was, every serial killer that ever lived and the whole community of Sodom and Gomorrah but God still loved each and every one of them.

Dont you agree?

Well, I can love like that too.

What a terribly sad story. It is reported that he was a well known civil rights activist from Ferguson, Missouri.

Well-known Ferguson activist Darren Seals found shot to death inside burning car
Darren-Seals-Faacebook-800x430.png

A well-known civil rights activist from Ferguson, Missouri, was found shot to death in a burning car, reported The St. Louis American.

Darren Seals, 29, a factory line worker and hip-hop musician, took to the streets to protest the fatal 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown Jr., an unarmed black teenager.

He co-founded the group “Hands Up United” and was frequently quoted in the national media, and Seals was critical of the Black Lives Matter movement, whom he considered outsiders.

Seals had recently uploaded a Facebook Live video of his encounter with Ferguson police officers, who he said drew guns on him and his younger brother.

St. Louis County police said they were called at 1:50 a.m. Tuesday to assist Riverside police with a vehicle fire.
Karma is a bitch.
There is no such thing as karma. There is only the Word of God and the judgments of God as it is written:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Galatians 6:7

We do not know the intimate details of this mans life nor do we know if he was perhaps working as an informant as Jim suggested. I had never heard of the man before reading the news story and posting it. For all we know - if he was leading a rebellion against authority and trying to incite violence - he could have repented and become a follower of Jesus Christ. It is something to consider before rushing to judgment.

What a terribly sad story. It is reported that he was a well known civil rights activist from Ferguson, Missouri.

Well-known Ferguson activist Darren Seals found shot to death inside burning car

A well-known civil rights activist from Ferguson, Missouri, was found shot to death in a burning car, reported The St. Louis American.

Darren Seals, 29, a factory line worker and hip-hop musician, took to the streets to protest the fatal 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown Jr., an unarmed black teenager.

He co-founded the group “Hands Up United” and was frequently quoted in the national media, and Seals was critical of the Black Lives Matter movement, whom he considered outsiders.

Seals had recently uploaded a Facebook Live video of his encounter with Ferguson police officers, who he said drew guns on him and his younger brother.

St. Louis County police said they were called at 1:50 a.m. Tuesday to assist Riverside police with a vehicle fire.
Karma is a bitch.
There is no such thing as karma. There is only the Word of God and the judgments of God as it is written:

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

We do not know the intimate details of this mans life nor do we know if he was perhaps working as an informant as Jim suggested. I had never heard of the man before reading the news story and posting it. For all we know - if he was leading a rebellion against authority and trying to incite violence - he could have repented and become a follower of Jesus Christ. It is something to consider before rushing to judgment.
He was an asshole who helped propagate the hands up don't shoot lie.

The world is a little better now that he is gone.

Karma is a bitch.
There is no such thing as karma.

Oh, no, there is karma, but not the mystical sort of nonsense that Religionists intend, but there is this effect of how you live your life filling your social circle with either good or bad values and vibes. IF you live righteously and honorably, the evil little lying shit4brains tend to avoid you and thus you are not impacted so directly and with the full throated evil as those who are inclined to gossip, slander and betray good or innocent people. Thus your life is improved by not being an evil little shit.

The same is true if you live a life of horrible behavior, slandering people without cause, lying about everything, engaging in theft and other sleazeball tactics. IT comes back to you because that is what you are filling your world with and what you acclimate to.

Birds of a feather tend to do to each other as they wind up getting done to themselves.

There is only the Word of God and the judgments of God as it is written:

And yes, while God and you may forgive them, they do not escape the justice of the law, in theory.

George Soros...ahem...I mean BLM doesn't take too kindly to competition in the low down and dirty game of victim pimping.

If some random internet ass hole like me had such evidence then the PD in Ferguson would be pretty god damned inept, wouldnt you say?
I wonder why you suggested it in the first place.
lol, because it is a possibility, no? That is why we do things like investigations and trials before taking them out back and shooting them.

If he criticized the BLM gangsters it's an easy guess who offed him. they don't like competition, and this is how they deal with competitors. All you Pedo-Friendly Democrats should be proud, and congratulate yourselves over your pet animals. Your Big Giant 'Revolution' is just one big success followed on another these days.

lol, because it is a possibility, no? That is why we do things like investigations and trials before taking them out back and shooting them.
Inventing things out of thin air is not part of any investigative process.

Inventing things out of thin air is not part of any investigative process.
Exploring the possibilities of any set of circumstances requires what is called "imagination" and "creativity" guided by the facts.

The fact is we dont know that this man is in fact as he is depicted.

Its really simple.

If he criticized the BLM gangsters it's an easy guess who offed him. they don't like competition, and this is how they deal with competitors. All you Pedo-Friendly Democrats should be proud, and congratulate yourselves over your pet animals. Your Big Giant 'Revolution' is just one big success followed on another these days.
Rumor was that Winnie Mandela had police informants killed by having tires tied to them, gasoline poured all over them and then set on fire alive.

Maybe the left is getting kinder and killing them before hand these days and using the fire to destroy DNA evidence mostly?

Rumor was that Winnie Mandela had police informants killed by having tires tied to them, gasoline poured all over them and then set on fire alive.

Maybe the left is getting kinder and killing them before hand these days and using the fire to destroy DNA evidence mostly?
Hey, I'm serious. They called it 'necklacing' and she once bragged about doing it.

those weren't rumors; her Party thugs did indeed do that sort of savagery, and despite the PR campaign to cover it up, her Hubby wasn't upset by it at all.

Or maybe they feared he could shoot back and took the safer choice first. There is nothing 'kinder' about these BLM animals. Any other country's police would just shoot them on sight, especially black majority countries.

Don’t mourn for Mandela

the world has been sold a bill of goods about Mandela. He wasn’t the saintly character portrayed by Morgan Freeman. He wasn’t someone fighting for racial equality. He was the leader of a violent, Communist revolution that has nearly succeeded in all of its grisly horror.

But don’t believe me.

I’ve never been to South Africa – not during Apartheid and not after.

Instead, listen to Sonia Hruska. She was an early supporter of Mandela and worked in his administration.

“After about six years,” Hruska said, “I realized something serious is wrong; the communist elements are taking over, it’s not what we were promised.”

What did she see that the rest of the world missed?

“As a business owner, I can get 25 years in jail time if I do employ a white person, for instance,” she said. “It is totally ridiculous; you cannot have imagined that affirmative action could have gone so far.”

Today, in South Africa’s white population of 4 million, 1 million live in utter poverty.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

Hruska describes routine, violent, racist atrocities of almost unimaginable proportions: Kidnap murders, home invasions, gang rapes.

“It’s heinous torture,” Hruska explained. “Even children as young as 2 months old get burned with hot water, get wrapped in newspaper and burned.”

In the case of one family, Hruska described a black mob breaking into a home, waiting for the white family to get home, then raping the mother in front of the father and son to see. Then, after killing the mother, they killed the father and son by plunging them into boiling water.

She said: “There is no easy way of saying exactly how these people are tortured. The standard would be a hot iron, electric iron, boiling water … and these are carried out for hours.”

You will read today many stories describing Mandela as a “political prisoner.”

In fact, he served 27 years in prison for 23 specific acts of sabotage and attempting to overthrow the government.

It was only a year ago that some of the international press began to report the truth about Mandela for the first time. Last December, the London Telegraph reported that, indeed, the records showed Mandela was not only a member of the South African Communist Party, he held a “senior rank.”

By the way, Mandela was offered his freedom while incarcerated many times. All he had to do was renounce terrorism. He wouldn’t do it.

and.....
Mandela and necklacing

“Necklacing ‘sentences’ were sometimes handed down against alleged criminals by ‘people’s courts’ established in black townships as a means of enforcing their own judicial system. Necklacing was also used by the black community to punish members of the black community who were perceived as collaborators with the apartheid government. These included black policemen, town councilors and others, as well as their relatives and associates. The practice was often carried out in the name of the ANC. Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela and a senior member of the ANC, even made statements that endorsed its use.”

I am unaware of any reports that after his release from prison, Nelson Mandela made any statement in disagreement with Winnie Mandela’s endorsement of necklacing, even though later he divorced her and remarried.

Author Lynda Schuster wrote: “Necklacing’ represented the worst of the excesses committed in the name of the uprising. This was a particularly gruesome form of mob justice, reserved for those thought to be government collaborators, informers and black policemen.”

Within hours of Mandela’s passing, WND editor and CEO Joseph Farah wrote in a column titled, “Don’t mourn for Mandela,” that:

“The world has been sold a bill of goods about Mandela. He wasn’t the saintly character portrayed by Morgan Freeman. He wasn’t somebody fighting for racial equality. He was the leader of a violent, Communist revolution that has nearly succeeded in all of its grisly horror.”

Read more at Mandela and necklacing

those weren't rumors; her Party thugs did indeed do that sort of savagery, and despite the PR campaign to cover it up, her Hubby wasn't upset by it at all.

Or maybe they feared he could shoot back and took the safer choice first. There is nothing 'kinder' about these BLM animals. Any other country's police would just shoot them on sight, especially black majority countries.
_72985757_13_sa_pretoria_afp.jpg

Man being put to death by Necklacing - rubber tire put over his body, flammable liquid poured and then they strike a match and set him on fire. This is what Nelson Mandela and his wife were involved in. Take a close look and ask yourselves why any American should have honored Mandela when he died.

Forum List

Back