Fentanyl overtakes COVID-19 as leading cause of death for adults between 18 and 45

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
So we should respond to FENTANYL with a GREATER degree of concern than COVID....because MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM FENTANYL.

Right? Doesnt this only make sense?

Fentanyl deaths have grew by 671% according to CDC.
And yes, more kids died from it than Covid.
YET - no one talks about it. Of course not.
Most of it comes from China - specifically for US import - just ANOTHER way China is fucking the United States over. And THAT - is specifically why you don't hear about it. The corporate investor class doesn't want Americans pissed off at China... oh my.. if people stopped by Chinese products - they can't make so much off of their investments.

Mostly poor whites.

Seems like nobody cares.

RIP

This is the truth, and I do appreciate you admitting the racism.

The liars who claim the data is a LIE are whom I am mostly concerned with.

You told THE TRUTH....and I like it.

So we should respond to FENTANYL with a GREATER degree of concern than COVID....because MORE PEOPLE DIE FROM FENTANYL.

I think masks, 6 foot distancing rules, vaccinations against fentanyl users and lock downs should be the order of the day. Well, actually no because I'm not Left Wing.

I think masks, 6 foot distancing rules, vaccinations against fentanyl users and lock downs should be the order of the day. Well, actually no because I'm not Left Wing.

Everyone should get a shot that prevents them from wanting to take Fentanyl.

It's called a HEROIN vaccine.

Just take a HEROIN BOOSTER every day....and you dont die from FENTANYL!

This is related to the CIA losing it's protection and drug production and drug running out of the golden triangle in SE Asia. I am thinking that they somehow have a cut in this new multi-billion dollar "vaccine," psyop as a replacement for their black-op funding.

The Taliban has once again, made sources of Heroin, no longer cheap and plentiful.

Drug Users Are Nostalgic for ‘Old-School Heroin’ as Fentanyl Takes Over​

In many former heroin strongholds in the U.S. and Canada, the opioid is disappearing, fueling fentanyl overdoses and prompting some users to push for a renaissance.

If only there was a vaccine for drug addiction...

The ingredients for Fentanyl are manufactured in China and shipped to Mexico where the poison is brought through our open border....so China is still killing Americans both with covid and now with drugs and the world is going to give them a stage for the Olympics????

And Biden says nothing.....what does that tell you?....

Fentanyl deaths should be separated from overdose deaths. It is so highly toxic, there have been police officers who have nearly died by just TOUCHING IT. This stuff is poison. Fentanyl does not play favorites although the vast majority of Fentanyl poisoning are young people 20 to 40.

Fentanyl deaths should be separated from overdose deaths. It is so highly toxic, there have been police officers who have nearly died by just TOUCHING IT. This stuff is poison. Fentanyl does not play favorites although the vast majority of Fentanyl poisoning are young people 20 to 40.
Its another bio weapon attack by China and Joe won't even tell them to stop selling the ingredients to drug cartels in Mexico....

Forum List

Back