Fentanyl epidemic is a good thing

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

Every species undergoes a natural culling.The Human race should be no exception. Humans who are granted the most intelligent brain and mind amongst all of Earth's inhabitants should obviously use both of those assets to benefit themselves.

The unfortunate doctrine nurtured by progressive philosophies that insists on helping the weak minded and those with mortal predilections only prevents the natural course of events from selecting out the Doomed and the Damned. Unfortunately they go on to reproduce and dilute the quality of the remaining population. This is unfortunate. I think fentanyl should be made free and passed out in large quantities to anyone who wants it. The problem would be solved in just a few months.

Jo

Last edited:
lol probably. Wonder why the commies and faggots don't sue Red China, Mexico, and their local gangbanging drug dealers for their bling windfalls, they just bait cops and then snivel like little bitches when they get the response they want.

lol probably. Wonder why the commies and faggots don't sue Red China, Mexico, and their local gangbanging drug dealers for their bling windfalls, they just bait cops and then snivel like little bitches when they get the response they want.
Wonder why you`re bringing your gay fantasies here. Commies and faggots, oh my. :rolleyes:

There's no doubt in my mind that this situation has been studied by some level of government analysis. To the extent that it provides salaries and careers for drug enforcement agencies they see it as a plus. To the extent that fentanyl eliminates undesirables and dregs they also see it as a plus. The minus categories include the high crime rate surrounding the habit. It makes victims of ordinary people. One way to eliminate the crime is simply to give the stuff away; it's cheap to make and the government is very good at giving things away. Need more? Sure just ask! This can also be a good thing for the casket manufacturing industry.

Jo

Wonder why you`re bringing your gay fantasies here. Commies and faggots, oh my. :rolleyes:

So you know what you are. We already know that, but you being dense think you have us fooled. lol at the stupid reverse psychology scam, hoping it shuts critics of your deviant fetishists' 'lifestyle' up. Sorry, but sane people don't get scared of halfwits and made up propaganda gimmicks.

And once again, for the benefits of the Peanut Gallery, fetishists like West here are merely parroting stuff from media hacks who in turn get their tactics from Antonio Gramsci, the Communist 'culture war' advocate.

All of these get used here often, and in fact the degenerates never vary from this list, because as I said they're just dumbass parrots. Anybody who uses the term 'gay' is obviously aware it's a dishonest euphemism for mentally ill sexual fetishists, and they're ashamed of it but can't admit it.

Last edited:
There's no doubt in my mind that this situation has been studied by some level of government analysis. To the extent that it provides salaries and careers for drug enforcement agencies they see it as a plus. To the extent that fentanyl eliminates undesirables and dregs they also see it as a plus. The minus categories include the high crime rate surrounding the habit. It makes victims of ordinary people. One way to eliminate the crime is simply to give the stuff away; it's cheap to make and the government is very good at giving things away. Need more? Sure just ask! This can also be a good thing for the casket manufacturing industry.

Jo

Yes. It's not like these junkies mug rich people with lots of security and driven around by security guards, unless they just get lucky and get picked up for sex, like Paul Pelosi's hammer fetish. I think some Rockefeller heir got murdered by some swingers in Australia who had an ad in some sexual degenerate rag he answered.

So you know what you are. We already know that, but you being dense think you have us fooled. lol at the stupid reverse psychology scam, hoping it shuts critics of your deviant fetishists' 'lifestyle' up. Sorry, but sane people don't get scared of halfwits and made up propaganda gimmicks.

And once again, for the benefits of the Peanut Gallery, fetishists like West here are merely parroting stuff from media hacks who in turn get their tactics from Antonio Gramsci, the Communist 'culture war' advocate.

All of these get used here often, and in fact the degenerates never vary from this list, because as I said they're just dumbass parrots. Anybody who uses the term 'gay' is obviously aware it's a dishonest euphemism for mentally ill sexual fetishists, and they're ashamed of it but can't admit it.
More incoherent babbling from a Dud. It was your post (#2) that brought gays into the conversation. I don`t spend any time thinking about gays and it was you who exposed yourself.

More incoherent babbling from a Dud. It was your post (#2) that brought gays into the conversation. I don`t spend any time thinking about gays and it was you who exposed yourself.

lol right, which is why you feel compelled to babble your sniveling about faggots here. lol and they aren't 'gay' sick freak, they're homosexual fetishists and you think about them all the time and like their kiddie grooming agenda, same as every other deviant DEmocrat.

lol right, which is why you feel compelled to babble your sniveling about faggots here. lol and they aren't 'gay' sick freak, they're homosexual fetishists and you think about them all the time and like their kiddie grooming agenda, same as every other deviant DEmocrat.
Again, it was you who brought gays into the conversation. Do you know what it means when you`re told "thou does protest too much"?

Again, it was you who brought gays into the conversation. Do you know what it means when you`re told "thou does protest too much"?

Again, it is you and your fellow faggots that literally scream for constant attention, then snivel and wet yourselves when you get it. It's just a needed public service to keep remind you freaks that you're freaks and not normal, and you like to groom kiddies; in fact you obsess over grooming children and making sickos beleive they need extreme sexual mutilations to be 'happy'. That's why you're here playing 'I Touched You Last!!!', you need to be seen defending your pet perverts is all..

Forum List

Back