Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

Not what the scientists say. Better publish your work.
Who's not scientist enough for you? Newton, Tesla, Maxwell?
Published in the Journal of Applied Physics 2013 (pdf file).
My opinion about Miller's experiments is the following.
... Should the positive result be confirmed, then the special theory of relativity and with it the general theory of relativity, in its current form, would be invalid...Only the equivalence of inertia and gravitation would remain, however, they would have to lead to a significantly different theory. -- Albert Einstein, in a letter to Edwin E. Slosson, 6 July 1925
You got anyone better?

Last edited:
Martin Grusenik vertical Aether flow interferometer experiment YouTube link
{From Germany, so apparently won't show here. Try opening in separate tab or directly from YouTube.com.}
Also, though Fractal Woman clearly has no idea what "incommensurable" means and still insists upon separating "Potential" from "Kinetic" energy (energy is just energy, always used up immediately so never "stored"), this is still a pretty good video otherwise:

I really like her fixation upon units.

No idea really, but that doesn't sound right. I've never depicted the Aether as a gas. It's a field with attributes that we observe as magneto-electrical, massive, particulate, etc.
The more you tell me about the Aether the more I'm beginning to like it. I've tried several times to explain gravity as a density to the Aether or space medium as I called it. Everyone says density is a measurement of how much matter is in a volume. By density I mean compression to the Aether medium however. The more compressed the Aether is the stronger it is as a vacuum which is the opposite of typical density. I was thinking you could measure for this density by placing a vacuum chamber at different levels in a gravity field and measuring the amount of draw the chamber has on a typical atmosphere. One would expect the denser Aether deep in the gravity field to have more suction then an identical vacuum chamber higher up in the same gravity field.
If a density to the Aether causes gravity, then it is different from typical density of a substance. The Aether essentially has more wiggle room to it causing it to be a stronger vacuum.

The more compressed the Aether is the stronger it is as a vacuum which is the opposite of typical density.
I call a total vacuum "void" because not only is there no matter, but no Aether either. Because the Aether is incommensurable that can't ever happen in reality. Still, no matter means no "density," as in zero g/cm^3. Plus the Aether behaves as though weakly attracted to matter or mass, thus gravity. But when considering atoms, think of the dielectric nucleus as the driving force (gas pedal) while the magnetic shells steer and pump the brakes. The more protons jambed together in the nucleus, the more the dielectric Aether component must work to keep them there, despite the reduced available space. But that is the nature of the dielectric. Like capacitance, the smaller the distance between, the stronger the force made available to counter the higher like charge repulsion bent upon blowing the protons (nucleus therefore) apart.

Whether you need a black hole to drive a galaxy or are looking for a bit of counterspace to keep those pesky protons in their place, your local Aether distributor is standing by, just itching to help. Call 1-800-Zee-Ethr.. Do it today!

Seventeen year old experimental physicist with fashion sense Madonna couldn't match:

Speaking of Eric P. Dollard, I've been meaning to mention his broken spaghetti analogy..
I also envision a searchlight waving all around while also varying its focus in and out..
This applies most directly to the question of what an "electron" really is within an atom, but elsewhere as well.

Picture a handful of spaghetti noodles that you've just broken roughly in half. Now stuff enough of the unbroken ends together into some playdough to match the number protons in the desired nucleus. Space the broken ends evenly apart. Cut flowers maybe?

Now picture the protons (and possibly neutrons) shifting all around like crazy. That's why the broken ends remain confined to within probability clouds. The protons shift around in geometric patterns guided by the Aether, so the "electrons" or broken noodle ends must continuously adapt to new arrangements of charge or "shells."

Consider the volume within each noodle (or corpuscle as J.J. Thompson called them) counterspace. The rest or vast majority of space within an atom just that, space. Each noodle or energy unit emerges from counterspace and breaks off where no longer needed to match the current proton charge. Each disappears and reemerges as needed to maintain an equilibrium or neutral charge.

I have an exciting new experiment to test for space being the medium for light waves. It is similar to the famous Michelson and Morley experiment.

The experiment utilizes a Femto camera. A Femto camera takes a trillion frames per second and is capable of capturing light in slow motion as it leaves its source. The link below is a video of just that. By pausing the video where light has expanded into s sphere, one can then measure for space 'moving past' just as they did in the M&M experiment. If space is in fact the medium for light one would expect to be able to measure for the slight difference in speed along different directions in a paused image of the Femto camera.

When I measured with a ruler on the screen I did in fact find that light was travelling faster by a few mm per 25 cm in one direction over the other depending on how you want to look at it.

All waves are a denser part of a medium spreading out to a less dense part of that medium, so light is just that and its medium is space.

Dark Matter? Light appears to have no effect upon dark matter. Its "theorized" that dark matter accounts for up to 85% of the known matter in the universe. What man does not know could fill ......... the space between the ears. Thus, light cannot be a universal "medium", if one puts their faith in theoretical science.

Cosmology is not actually a science...........its based upon IDEADS that originate in the minds of men..i.e., its "philosophy" pretending to be science. Its all theoretical speculation, based upon assumed hypotheses...............

Last edited:
Do you think the Aether and the atomic nucleus can occupy the same spot at the same time?
Yes and no. I envision the Aether first. Then protons, neutrons forming from protons spontaneously in about 16 seconds as needed for nucleic stability, the broken dielectric spaghetti ends ("electrons") emanating from the core and forming probability lobes or "shells" to balance out each proton's charge, and the resultant magnetic space filling the relatively huge volumes between. I see the protons and neutrons as both displacing and attracting the Aether within the nucleus, but never occupying the exact same space at the same instant. But perhaps they can. I really don't think it matters all that much. Being a field, The Aether just supplies geometric pressure gradients forcing all into half dielectric / half magnetic field interactions or "conjugation."

I see the protons and neutrons as both displacing and attracting the Aether within the nucleus, but never occupying the exact same space at the same instant.
What do you mean the Aether is displaced by the nucleus? I think since the nucleus IS dense Aether that there is nothing preventing the two from 'mixing' together. In other words the Aether is unbreakable, and 'filters' through the nucleus while not affecting the density of the nucleus in doing this. Otherwise the Aether of the universe would absorb momentum energy of the nucleus and object's travelling through space would slow down and stop. I still think gravity waves are what is supposed to result from moving objects like a ship on water leaving a wake behind it. Is that incorrect? I don't really believe in them either way.

What do you mean the Aether is displaced by the nucleus?
You quoted some of what I said. None was that. There must be some space between the protons and neutrons, else how could they move around within a nucleus?
In other words the Aether is unbreakable, and 'filters' through the nucleus while not affecting the density of the nucleus in doing this. Otherwise the Aether of the universe would absorb momentum energy of the nucleus and object's travelling through space would slow down and stop.
That's using the old noggin. But I think you'll find that things having mass do tend to slow down and stop eventually within galaxies, even while the galaxies themselves grow further apart. They'll always be some lingering dust and crap floating around it seems, not to mention our own space junk.
I still think gravity waves are what is supposed to result from moving objects like a ship on water leaving a wake behind it. Is that incorrect? I don't really believe in them either way.
Haven't heard that analogy, but I remain on the fence waiting for further evidence. Such "waves" or field pressure gradients could conceivably be transmitted by and within the Aether much like all the others.

You quoted some of what I said. None was that. There must be some space between the protons and neutrons, else how could they move around within a nucleus?

That's using the old noggin. But I think you'll find that things having mass do tend to slow down and stop eventually within galaxies, even while the galaxies themselves grow further apart. They'll always be some lingering dust and crap floating around it seems, not to mention our own space junk.

Haven't heard that analogy, but I remain on the fence waiting for further evidence. Such "waves" or field pressure gradients could conceivably be transmitted by and within the Aether much like all the others.
Umm oh oK again, Mr Nuts I am writing to you to ask from your respectable expertise in science, can you name anything else in science that's explanation could be attributed to space being the medium, unlike other mediums, for light? Like is there some fact better then the recent image of atoms that a layman can observe about the experiment in the OP?

Umm oh oK again, Mr Nuts I am writing to you to ask from your respectable expertise in science, can you name anything else in science that's explanation could be attributed to space being the medium, unlike other mediums, for light?
Once more, space is just "a continuous area or expanse which is free, available, or unoccupied" so it can't be a "medium" for anything. Consider what can be in comparison:
medium

A substance that makes possible the transfer of energy from one location to another, especially through waves. For example, matter of sufficient density can be a medium for sound waves, which transfer mechanical energy.
Air: has density and compressibility so neatly transfers compressed and rarified sound energy.
Water: is complicated, having density and no compressibility. But its very low viscosity allows the water to transfer the energy about five times faster than when using air and with high fidelity.
Space: no density, nothing to compress, no viscosity, literally nothing,.. so great for allowing mass to freely travel through, but useless as a medium, i.e. for transferring any sort of energy, wavelike or otherwise.
Aether: apparent density at subatomic level, especially near light speed, infinitely expandable and compressible but with either increasing dielectric or magnetic field resistance straying from its density and geometric norms, perfect for transferring EM energy, i.e. as a "light" medium.

The medium doesn't just make "possible the transfer of energy from one location to another." It does the whole job. It transfers the energy itself, just as air and water do by transferring sound energy from one location to another. The energy is transferred to the medium then just received at another location. That's why you need a transmitter with an antenna to match the air's impedance and another antenna reversing it at the receiving end.

Last edited:
Like is there some fact better then the recent image of atoms that a layman can observe about the experiment in the OP?
I think the experiment served its intended purpose fine. daveman and I were arguing past one another, but he was essentially correct in describing it as a model and a simulation. These new photographic techniques don't produce normal pictures of anything. They stitch an image together from many highly redundant exposures which makes the result look more impressive, but whether it's live or Memorex, one can't yet say with 100% certainty.

I think the experiment served its intended purpose fine. daveman and I were arguing past one another, but he was essentially correct in describing it as a model and a simulation. These new photographic techniques don't produce normal pictures of anything. They stitch an image together from many highly redundant exposures which makes the result look more impressive, but whether it's live or Memorex, one can't yet say with 100% certainty.
It seems like they already applied many things to the great Aether you speak of, and the Aether sounds like what I mean by space medium.
I believe the proton has galaxies and matter inside of it, and the protons that make that universe have matter inside them etc.. Thusly the Aether is squeezed upon infinitely at the point of a proton.
I would be interested to see them put a femto camera on those pictures of atoms they have been taking and record the activity of the electron in super slow motion.
But what I was asking is can you think of anything else that 'makes sense' given the experiment and examples I've given?

Well, good luck with those theories.
I would be interested to see them put a femto camera on those pictures of atoms they have been taking and record the activity of the electron in super slow motion.
If it were possible for them to capture images depicting the actual field activity of "electrons" within atoms, the MIC would never allow them to be published.
But what I was asking is can you think of anything else that 'makes sense' given the experiment and examples I've given?
Nope, but do enjoy your "space medium" fictional efforts ;)

eta: after reading about this "experiment" of generating "light paths" again, I'm actually less impressed than ever.

Last edited:
eta: after reading about this "experiment" of generating "light paths" again, I'm actually less impressed than ever.
I don't understand what you are saying. Do you believe that virtual implies an animation? So the experiment has to be done over again don't you think? Unfortunately that's probably out of our hands and were left with this difficult to understand description of what we're looking at on a youtube video. oh well!

Forum List

Back