Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

I don't understand what you are saying. Do you believe that virtual implies an animation? So the experiment has to be done over again don't you think?
See, you know I already provided a dictionary definition for "virtual" but there you go anyway. I'm saying it's not even an experiment. As daveman indicated, it really is just some guy farting around on a computer with animation software. You're being such a smartass that now I'm feeling guilty for giving him such a hard time and arguing your side. There's nothing photographic or directly related to light waves about it. I used to program Pong games out of sheer boredom that were more useful and challenging before it became an actual thing back in 1972. This is a fart in the wind.

See, you know I already provided a dictionary definition for "virtual" but there you go anyway. I'm saying it's not even an experiment. As daveman indicated, it really is just some guy farting around on a computer with animation software. You're being such a smartass that now I'm feeling guilty for giving him such a hard time and arguing your side. There's nothing photographic or directly related to light waves about it. I used to program Pong games out of sheer boredom that were more useful and challenging before it became an actual thing back in 1972. This is a fart in the wind.
yeah I bet

it really is just some guy farting around on a computer with animation software. You're being such a smartass that now I'm feeling guilty for giving him such a hard time and arguing your side.
Why are you calling me names? I embraced your Aether. and I read what you just posted from Bittereli like three years ago. The animation or virtual aspect of the video is just enhancements to make things clearer. It's not my fault you don't understand ray tracing.

What name did I call you? I besmirched your behavior. Besides, being a smartass beats being a dumbass.

So the computer animation software is pretty good, not like in cartoons, and the fake milk looks real in the video to convince a monkey. But the important objective is to re make the video with a real glass of milk so that we can have two or more examples rather then just one that isn't real.

the important objective is to re make the video with a real glass of milk
Yes. Ray tracing is just applying a mathematical algorithm to render in impressive artificial lighting detail. I first used it in CAD (computer aided drafting) classes back in the '80s. Lengthening exposure time in photography (allowing in less light over a longer period of time) is somewhat analogous. One can certainly pulse light with mirrors spinning on a wheel. Doesn't matter. There's a natural limit to what we can "observe." One can't fool mother nature. All the latest tech can really do is make what we observe look much fancier or realistic, but it's not actually any more "real" than things we've seen before.

Yes. Ray tracing is just applying a mathematical algorithm to render in impressive artificial lighting detail. I first used it in CAD (computer aided drafting) classes back in the '80s. Lengthening exposure time in photography (allowing in less light over a longer period of time) is somewhat analogous. One can certainly pulse light with mirrors spinning on a wheel. Doesn't matter. There's a natural limit to what we can "observe." One can't fool mother nature. All the latest tech can really do is make what we observe look much fancier or realistic, but it's not actually any more "real" than things we've seen before.
That all sounds believable, but if your farting around entering algorithms into a computer, you could enter just about anything, but the virtual milk looks so real! I don't know if I'm entirely convinced there are no real elements to the video.

I want to see the femto camera used with a microscope AND a telescope! Then we could truly process what's going on. Of course it would be useful in filming light experiments as well like the M&M experiment or the dual slit experiment. Seems like so far they're just concerned with filming silly things like coke bottles and apples.

Well, this example is what ding's dedicated Ken Wheeler hater presents as evidence for the particulate electron:

Basically a "femto camera used with a microscope" clearly heavily edited after the fact to induce more wow factor. What do you think?

Well, this example is what ding's dedicated Ken Wheeler hater presents as evidence for the particulate electron:

Basically a "femto camera used with a microscope" clearly heavily edited after the fact to induce more wow factor. What do you think?

That's the best find of the day Grumbley! Well I was hoping the electron was energy moving in and out on the nucleus, and still maintained a directional property to account for magnetism where it is said all the electrons point in the same direction in a magnet. I 'm very interested in how the electron shell's seem brighter then the electron and seem to be broken up into fragments that change around. Could the shells of the pitch black nucleus actually be habitable zones for life? Perhaps when fusion takes place a portion of the nucleus's mass goes into orbit around the nucleus, releasing energy and creating the electron shell.

Well I was hoping the electron was energy moving in and out on the nucleus
That's all you're really seeing -- energy constantly emerging from the nuclear core (counter-space) and returning (terminating) in space (a "shell") exactly where it matches the current ("charge") demand created by the constantly vibrating protons, just as J.J. Thompson actually described the "electron" and like Eric Dollard's broken spaghetti analogy. Same as "corpuscles" or "photons" in a cathode ray tube magically emerging from the gun (battery dipole connected to ground) and disappearing into the screen (ground). There are no actual "electrons" or "photons." Just limited forms of energy transfer allowed by the Aether; some appearing to possess mass, others none.

Well I personally refer to the medium as space. All waves are a density spreading out through a medium, and they are made up of that medium. The aether would imply some sort of gas or solid lining space which would slow down objects' travelling through space. So I don't believe in an aether, just that space can be condensed or squeezed like that in the property of a wave.
The Original Substance Ejected Material That Slowed It Down

In its beginning, light was slowed down by space, going from its original c² to its present c (except at the expanding edge of the universe).

toys-games-new-improved-spin-balls-spinning-lights.jpg

That's all you're really seeing -- energy constantly emerging from the nuclear core (counter-space) and returning (terminating) in space (a "shell") exactly where it matches the current ("charge") demand created by the constantly vibrating protons, just as J.J. Thompson actually described the "electron" and like Eric Dollard's broken spaghetti analogy. Same as "corpuscles" or "photons" in a cathode ray tube magically emerging from the gun (battery dipole connected to ground) and disappearing into the screen (ground). There are no actual "electrons" or "photons." Just limited forms of energy transfer allowed by the Aether; some appearing to possess mass, others none.
I see the darkness around the nucleus is making the center of the whole configuration dark, I wonder what's happening there? and the electron shell's, if that's what those rings are, seem to be less like a shell and more like rings orbiting the nucleus. Whatsup with that?

I see the darkness around the nucleus is making the center of the whole configuration dark, I wonder what's happening there?
The audio claims that it's the first motion picture of "an electron riding on a light wave." So a single electron -- supposedly. Clearly thousands of suspiciously arranged shots synced and frozen with a strobe light, jambed into tens of frames, then looped for shits and giggles likely because they're just kids and could. The light wave, being logically in the middle, is blanked out else the ridiculous amount of exposures would just produce a solid white image due to the excess glare. No shells or nuclei because it's not intended to portray an atom. (I must have smoked some weed or something before responding earlier).

Above I added an image of someone swinging a ball on a string around from each hand. In that case, bright light is deliberately being retained by the camera while the less luminous or non-blue bits are discarded. The purpose being to imagine the same thing being strobed with ultraviolet light like at a disco. The balls would then magically appear as perhaps hundreds of more or less random "particles" or tending to form concentric circles depending on the timing. Smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
A decent length description of what they think they've achieved here:
Supposedly, again, an electron riding a light wave as it's sucked out of an atom -- whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. They really need to point at it and say "See, this is the atom, here's the light wave, the electron riding on it, travelling this way, ..."

A decent length description of what they think they've achieved here:
Supposedly, again, an electron riding a light wave as it's sucked out of an atom -- whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. They really need to point at it and say "See, this is the atom, here's the light wave, the electron riding on it, travelling this way, ..."
I think they think we're idiots and will believe that en electron will ride a wave like a surfboard. What? Why would an electron ride a light wave?

Why are you calling me names? I embraced your Aether. and I read what you just posted from Bittereli like three years ago. The animation or virtual aspect of the video is just enhancements to make things clearer. It's not my fault you don't understand ray tracing.
Because that's what he does. He's a troll.

Forum List

Back