Femto camera experiment says space is the medium for light

A magnet subjected to heat experiences a reduction in its magnetic field as the particles within the magnet are moving at an increasingly faster and more sporadic rate. This jumbling confuses and misaligns the magnetic domains, causing the magnetism to decrease.

Do you agree with this?
Why not? It's nearly exactly what you just quoted me saying and exactly what HSI Sensing says where you stole it from.
One question that comes to my mind, does a magnet lose strength proportionality to the heat of the surrounding aether? Or does it lose strength all at once when it reaches a certain temperature. Because why would it gradually lose strength if the loss of the field strength is due to rearranging the atoms that require a specific temperature.
Nope. The Aether is never heated nor cooled. It does transfer infrared energy from heat sources to heat sinks (warmer to colder matter) via conduction, radiation, and convection. "Magnets" generally do not lose strength all at once unless they are heated and struck really hard. Different materials respond differently to being heated and cooled. None lose or gain field strength at a specific temperature.

As I said, the molecules are polarized by an applied external magnetic field then fixed into that state once allowed to cool enough for the entire mass to crystalize into a uniform solid.
I think my answer is pretty similar, the electric shell creates the magnetic field, and the density/temperature of the aether determines how much the magnetic field retracts, and at a certain temperature for a magnet the shell's become stronger in repulsion and overcome there structural bonds.
I see nothing similar and have explained why.
Do you think a magnetic field originates from the electric shell? (by the way thought of any good names other then electron shell? I say electric shell but it sounds kind off stupid)
No I don't and no I haven't. But I'd agree that both "electron shell" and "orbital" sound stupid. "Valence shells", "Probability clouds", "Electric shells", "Lobes" -- meh. I'm not excited by any of them. Good question. I have thought about it. Still working on it..

Last edited:
Here's one nuts, why do flames and heat rise straight up in a gravity field, whereas in space the flame appears to be more evenly distributed spherically?

NASA Is Lighting a Fire Inside a Spacecraft

Hot air rises.. because it's lighter.. than ambient air (in a gravity field).
Yep, I just woke from a glorious nap.. so just cheated.

Okay, thought about it a bit.. Why does the fuel (candle wax) keep feeding the flame in microgravity? Capillary action (wicking in this case) is my answer.

On to picturing astronauts lighting farts.. :omg:

Last edited:
Hot air rises.. because it's lighter.. than ambient air (in a gravity field).
Yep, I just woke from a glorious nap.. so just cheated.
What if the denser aether from earth's gravity field is resistant in all directions besides up for the energy which seeks out a cooler medium, or upper levels of the atmosphere. This gives me an idea about colliding a cold air front with a hot one. Be back.

What if the denser aether from earth's gravity field is resistant in all directions besides up for the energy which seeks out a cooler medium, or upper levels of the atmosphere.
This is why I no longer say things like "denser aether" -- it makes no sense. Gravity is also not a field. It's an anti-field-like direct manifestation of the magnetic half of the Aether itself. A push rather than a pull. The dielectric half kicks its field energy in where the magnetic field lines get squeezed down to nothing. A rotating, unbalanced binary star system must push its aetheric beat back outward for our fancy radar arrays to sense as "gravity waves" like a paramedic feeling for any sort of pulse.
This gives me an idea about colliding a cold air front with a hot one. Be back.
You mean what causes every day winds to begin with? Heated air from the surface creating an updraft while colder, heavier air and moisture drop towards Earth?

Last edited:
You mean what causes every day winds to begin with? Heated air from the surface creating an updraft while colder, heavier air and moisture drop towards Earth?
Nuts, have you ever heard that the clouds are what cause the air to be colder above the heat on the ground? Like a thunderstorm cloud is a giant mop for heat in the upper atmosphere and when they drift over an area that's when the temperature at the surface drops? I've always heard it described as pressure systems.

If you think of the EMR scale as being bass to treble, the low level would cause a shaking of the atom’s and treble would cause the atoms to oscillate in a tighter range. Energy is heat on the aether expanding into cooler regions of the aether. Energy retracts the magnetic field of an atom, and different forms retract the magnetic field with different strengths. When the magnetic field is retracted back into the electric shell around the nucleus, it causes vibrations in the polarity of the atom that give rise to frequency.

When electric shells in copper atoms are effected by the magnet in a generator, the electric shell heats up extending the magnetic field around a copper wire. The rubbing between copper atom's causes heat the same way rubbing your hand on the carpet would. The heat may be caused by the oscillating nuclei increasing in attraction and squeezing together, converting a stronger electric shell repulsion into excessive energy.

So earlier I was talking about how the energy in the electric shell would all be pointed outward towards the colder aether. In this picture I'm attempting to explain how the energy in the shell can be pointed outward, and yet create a magnetic field. The nucleus is iron which is cube number 27 minus one. The spot that is missing a nuclei would create a weak spot in the shell of the electron. So when all the arrows of force in the static magnetic field point out, the south pole in the picture is that weak spot and the strength of the rest of the field points south. If that makes sense.

iron electric shell.jpg

The static field created by the shell has to be dependent on the nucleus because if it wasn't shaped by the nucleus, when nuclei line up in a magnet, because all the atoms have a cube nucleus, if the electric shell wasn't the same for each nucleus, the magnetic fields wouldn't operate together and create a larger field. So though 64 and 27 on the periodic chart have magnetic property's, and are perfect cube numbers that would presumably have an electric shell that is balanced on all sides, somehow these elements still create a magnetic field. So I think I'm missing something. Might have something to do with the static magnetic field equaling with the temperature and density of the surrounding aether, the surrounding aether would be like a brick wall pointing in but the push of the shell outwards can change directions and the force created by the energy in the shell goes sideways.

Today's thought..... If you moved copper in a super powerful magnetic field instead of spin the magnet, you could create 100% efficient use of your fuel to electricity vibrating the copper, you could use a fan and a trombone, but anyways you would lose less energy input then spinning a magnetic field which is sloppy. and the stronger the magnetic field the copper is in the more energy it will produce from the same input possibly.

A backwards crank shaft and pistons might convert your energy efficiently into a to and fro movement of your copper around the magnet.

Last edited:
Sorry, I lost track of this thread somehow. I'll catch up.. but I just wanted to share a video link I just now happened upon. To me it "speaks to" or hints strongly at the creation of the "magnetic" Aether realm or "space from nothing." No coincidence that the most efficient propeller paints a donut shaped hyperboloid to achieve more distance per unit time.

Windmills could easily be made more efficient by mimicking this design.

Last edited:
Nuts, have you ever heard that the clouds are what cause the air to be colder above the heat on the ground? Like a thunderstorm cloud is a giant mop for heat in the upper atmosphere and when they drift over an area that's when the temperature at the surface drops? I've always heard it described as pressure systems.
Yes, there are layers of clouds, layers of hot air above cooler air, pressure systems.. all going on at once, all driven by heat going to cold (entropy) while gravity (the Aether's spatial anti-field) pushes the denser, colder, moister air toward the Earth relative to the opposites. Then there's the Coriolis Effect and so forth..
Coriolis-Effect-Feature-678x378.png

If you think of the EMR scale as being bass to treble, the low level would cause a shaking of the atom’s and treble would cause the atoms to oscillate in a tighter range. Energy is heat on the aether expanding into cooler regions of the aether. Energy retracts the magnetic field of an atom, and different forms retract the magnetic field with different strengths. When the magnetic field is retracted back into the electric shell around the nucleus, it causes vibrations in the polarity of the atom that give rise to frequency.
Seems Amazon has copyrighted the term "EMR scale."
EMR = All light energy.
Heat = Just infrared light energy

Far as:
"heat on the aether"
"cooler regions of the aether"
No such thing.

"vibrations" imply frequencies independent of any "polarity of the atom" considerations.
Otherwise, okay.

Last edited:
When electric shells in copper atoms are effected by the magnet in a generator, the electric shell heats up extending the magnetic field around a copper wire. The rubbing between copper atom's causes heat the same way rubbing your hand on the carpet would. The heat may be caused by the oscillating nuclei increasing in attraction and squeezing together, converting a stronger electric shell repulsion into excessive energy.
Um, no.

So earlier I was talking about how the energy in the electric shell would all be pointed outward towards the colder aether. In this picture I'm attempting to explain how the energy in the shell can be pointed outward, and yet create a magnetic field. The nucleus is iron which is cube number 27 minus one. The spot that is missing a nuclei would create a weak spot in the shell of the electron. So when all the arrows of force in the static magnetic field point out, the south pole in the picture is that weak spot and the strength of the rest of the field points south. If that makes sense.

View attachment 768856
There's no such thing as "colder aether." All magnetic fields are polarized. An atom is more complex than any permanent magnet and would be (electrically) polarized by any odd number of positive or negative charges. Ions are polarized.
1680071136729.png

Last edited:
The static field created by the shell has to be dependent on the nucleus because if it wasn't shaped by the nucleus, when nuclei line up in a magnet, because all the atoms have a cube nucleus, if the electric shell wasn't the same for each nucleus, the magnetic fields wouldn't operate together and create a larger field. So though 64 and 27 on the periodic chart have magnetic property's, and are perfect cube numbers that would presumably have an electric shell that is balanced on all sides, somehow these elements still create a magnetic field. So I think I'm missing something. Might have something to do with the static magnetic field equaling with the temperature and density of the surrounding aether, the surrounding aether would be like a brick wall pointing in but the push of the shell outwards can change directions and the force created by the energy in the shell goes sideways.
No. Atoms are all electromagnetic. Like every galaxy, each in isolation are powered by a (di)electric field coupled with a magnetic field. Electricity is electromagnetic movement of energy through space, guided by some resistive, solid path.

Today's thought..... If you moved copper in a super powerful magnetic field instead of spin the magnet, you could create 100% efficient use of your fuel to electricity vibrating the copper, you could use a fan and a trombone, but anyways you would lose less energy input then spinning a magnetic field which is sloppy. and the stronger the magnetic field the copper is in the more energy it will produce from the same input possibly.

A backwards crank shaft and pistons might convert your energy efficiently into a to and fro movement of your copper around the magnet.
I hope you smoke dope before posting this stuff. Again though, thanks for giving me more opportunity and reason to think about this stuff. I lose interest otherwise yet still have much to clarify in my head.

Forum List

Back