Feminists Demand Iconic Wwii Statue Be Torn Down, The Reason Why Is Unbelievable!

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
kiss1.jpg

French feminist group Osez Le Feminisme has complained the statue represents a ‘sexual assault’ because the woman had the kiss ‘forced upon her’ by the sailor.

The group, which has started a petition calling for it be removed, also claims the photographer who took the original photo – Alfred Eisenstaedt – said the sailor had grabbed and tried to kiss all the women around him before the shot was taken.

A spokesman for Osez Le Feminisme said: ‘We cannot accept that the Caen Memorial erected a sexual assault as a symbol of peace.

‘We therefore request the removal of this sculpture as soon as possible.

“The sailor could have laughed with these women, hugged them, asked them if he could kiss them with joy.

‘No, he chose to grab them with a firm hand to kiss them. It was an assault.’

The petition has so far attracted more than 700 signatures.

However, Stephane Grimaldi, director of the Caen Memorial Museum, said the woman in the photograph had always maintained she had been happy to have been kissed.

‘She never considered that she was assaulted,’ he said.

Feminists Demand Iconic and Famous WWII Statue Be Torn Down The Federalist Papers

xupload141267883166626_thumb.jpg.pagespeed.ic.HvKkGUxVih.jpg

That is the statue that the feminists want torn down from the famous, iconic photograph celebrating the end of WWII.

Now, if that statue was of 3 mommies licking each other, that same feminist group would not say shit.

We know it too.

Each day, there is another reason to hate liberals.

There's a famous statue in Charlottesville, VA that has Lewis and Clark looking westward and Sacajawea at their feet. Every now and then some group of feminists or Indians will pipe up and demand it be torn down because it's racist, misogynist, capitalist, or some other thing.

It's just more professional victims looking for attention.

Should anything that has to do with Bill Clinton be done away with? I mean he , besides kennedy is the biggest sexual harasser around. We could start with Hillary, who supported him the whole time and still does.

The feminists attacked those that accused him of assault. They certainly did not support Paula Jones. They attacked her for her looks.

However, we are suppose to believe the National Organization for Women is a nonpartisan organization. No really.

They did not publicly support ANY of the women that reported sexual assault by Clinton. None of them.

Ever see his list?

Liberals, are truly nothing but race dividing, class dividing, godless hypocrites. That is it, that is all.

There's a famous statue in Charlottesville, VA that has Lewis and Clark looking westward and Sacajawea at their feet. Every now and then some group of feminists or Indians will pipe up and demand it be torn down because it's racist, misogynist, capitalist, or some other thing.

It's just more professional victims looking for attention.

I agree. It's sad that energy that could be better spent elsewhere is wasted fighting such things.

Maybe the feminist dipshits should ask the woman in the photo if she feels she was assaulted:

Kissing couple in Alfred Eisenstaedt's famous V-J Day photo to be reunited

To mark the 67th anniversary of V-J Day, the sailor and the woman seen kissing in the iconic Times Square photograph are reunited on August 11 on CBS THIS MORNING: SATURDAY (check local listings) on the CBS Television Network.

CBS News Correspondent Michelle Miller speaks with George Mendonsa and Greta Friedman, who were photographed kissing in Times Square on August 14, 1945, the day the Japanese surrendered, thus ending World War II. In Saturday’s report, Mendonsa, 89, and Friedman, 88, meet in Times Square for just the second time since 1945 to reminisce about their photo published in Life magazine, which came to symbolize the war’s end.

that picture represents my parents so its pretty significant to me . I didn't know that there was a statue but I've seen the pic hundreds of times . I hope that it stays and I hope it continues to inspire good people and annoy the enemies of America !!

Makes you wonder maybe a fundraiser's in order to raise money to make a few more of the statues and spread them around the city. When you've got 'em in a wedgie it's best to yank it upwards with great vigor.

I like the term ' femi NAZIS ' francoHFW , I think it is very accurate and descriptive term !! Thanks for yer comment !!

I like the term ' femi NAZIS ' francoHFW , I think it is very accurate and descriptive term !! Thanks for yer comment !!

He is being sarcastic and it is coined by Limbaugh.

Franco is not worth a pouch of piss.

I would not scrub my ass with any comment made by Franco, whether I agree with them or not.

Forum List

Back