Feminists Can't Name A WNBA team

The WNBA isn't very popular. They should really be following the lead of the Legends Football League or the WWE's Diva Division and make the product a little bit racier.

Right now, dames can't play basketball nearly as well as the guys. However, if fans think there might be a wardrobe malfunction, they'd be more likely to tune in.

If they really want a sport that can compete against the men's version, softball is way better than baseball.

I know there are still some die hard hardball fans but softball has way more action per inning than baseball has ever had.
More HR's & runs per 7 inning game even though fast pitch underhand from 60' is more difficult than a major league overhand pitcher from 90'.
Hell, I played baseball through HS & remember how bored we would get. We would actually collect pebbles & small rocks into our gloves between pitches to throw at each other.
I used to be a fan but rarely watch anymore & planting BLM banners on the field didn't help.

Disclaimer: The OU Sooners are dominating WCSB and my daughter played at a high level in fast pitch softball

I can name a single professional soccer team: Manchester United, and the only reason I know that is because, growing up, the kid who lived next door to me had an uncle who played for them...

I have seen some good games from the ladies. They are more competitive than the NBA men who a lot of the time are just showing up to get a paycheck. College ladies B-Ball is real competition as well.

Last edited:
If they really want a sport that can compete against the men's version, softball is way better than baseball.

I know there are still some die hard hardball fans but softball has way more action per inning than baseball has ever had.
More HR's & runs per 7 inning game even though fast pitch underhand from 60' is more difficult than a major league overhand pitcher from 90'.
Hell, I played baseball through HS & remember how bored we would get. We would actually collect pebbles & small rocks into our gloves between pitches to throw at each other.
I used to be a fan but rarely watch anymore & planting BLM banners on the field didn't help.

Disclaimer: The OU Sooners are dominating WCSB and my daughter played at a high level in fast pitch softball
It’s 100% not harder to hit a softball pitch than a baseball pitch. Thats a myth that needs to go away. If it were easier to hit a baseball then there would be more hitting than in softball. Since there isn’t…..

People don’t watch softball because women play it and it’s an inferior product. Their fences are 190-225 ft in college. 12 and 13U baseball players play on fields that size for crying out loud.

I have seen some good games from the ladies. They are more competitive than the NBA men who a lot of the time are just showing up to get a paycheck. College ladies B-Ball is real competition as well.
An above average HS boys basketball team would wipe the floor with most WNBA teams.

The WNBA isn't very popular. They should really be following the lead of the Legends Football League or the WWE's Diva Division and make the product a little bit racier.

Right now, dames can't play basketball nearly as well as the guys. However, if fans think there might be a wardrobe malfunction, they'd be more likely to tune in.

The so called experts of basketball extol the women's game saying "this is how it should be played," but few are actually watching it! I know I've never watched more than highlites on ESPN even though we have a team here in Chicago: and they won it all last season! No one cares; hence that poor woman risking her very freedom by going into Russia! It caught up with her because she wasn't making enough in the WNBA more than likely! :dunno: :rolleyes::omg::eek:

The so called experts of basketball extol the women's game saying "this is how it should be played," but few are actually watching it! I know I've never watched more than highlites on ESPN even though we have a team here in Chicago: and they won it all last season! No one cares; hence that poor woman risking her very freedom by going into Russia! It caught up with her because she wasn't making enough in the WNBA more than likely! :dunno: :rolleyes::omg::eek:
She makes over 200k for 36 games over basically 3 months. May 6 - August 14 th.

At that rate she’s being paid a higher percentage of the profit the WNBA makes than LeBron make of the NBA profits.

She makes over 200k for 36 games over basically 3 months. May 6 - August 14 th.

At that rate she’s being paid a higher percentage of the profit the WNBA makes than LeBron make of the NBA profits.

News to me! So she's being greedy by going to Russia & is now wallowing in a jail cell? Sympathy gone! :eek:

College sports all around are much more entertaining to watch than a bunch of racist millionaires who complain about their 4 hour work weeks.

Forum List

Back