Feminist performance art. LMFAO omg this is sooo stupid looking

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

I mean these loons look like they are screwing the air, or doing a stiff version of twerking, and having a grand time looking like they're having shock waves sent through their bodies.

And you wonder why we think Trump haters look and act so freaking retarded....

( TARD ) Refusing to accept Trump as your president can lead to some insane behavior. (TARD) Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

I mean these loons look like they are screwing the air, or doing a stiff version of twerking, and having a grand time looking like they're having shock waves sent through their bodies.

( TARD ) Refusing to accept Trump as your president can lead to some insane behavior. (TARD) Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

Feminism...When ugly is beautiful.

Feminism...When ugly is beautiful.

Alternate reality = mental fucking illness/insanity/a threat to society.

I wouldn't allow any of those freaks near a kid. And I bet they spend most of their time with kids. They're probably fucking teachers and day care providers.

Forum List

Back