feminism is no longer about women having equality. feminism is about women having supremacy over men

Feminism was never about equality. It was about Sameness (of the sexes) at the beginning. It has now morphed into a movement to promote a Matriarchal society and the destruction of Traditional American Values and Morality.

When there is equality, there will be disagreements. Get used to it.
Sometimes he wins; sometimes she wins.
your feminazi-supremacist rhetoric is pathetic and dangerous
INCEL talk
women are welcome to (try to) fornicate me into submission, at every opportunity as well.

And the more skilled they are with guns and blades, the better.
maybe, if she claims she can't stand to be around me due to my such low numbers and such little practice, and wants to "get me into shape".

and, she insists, it is for my own Good.
Daniel, take your sexual predation to the FZ where you belong.

INCEL talk
women are welcome to (try to) fornicate me into submission, at every opportunity as well.

maybe, if she claims she can't stand to be around me due to my such low numbers and such little practice, and wants to "get me into shape".

don't believe in Equality, dear?

.I think what Natural Citizen and night_son are describing though, is a discomfort with the change in gender roles, specifically for men. What they don't want to accept is that some men are more nurturing and some are more peace loving, and some can't change the brakes on their car.

Those are not Men. Those are genetic freaks that should have been eliminated from Society immediately upon showing their true selves.

INCEL talk

don't believe in Equality, dear?
SHOO!!!!

someone had to speak the truth. just listen to 5 minutes of Mazie Hirono or Gillibrand talking
That's feminazi-supremacist rhetoric?
:lmao:
This kind of patriarchal garbage is why more and more women are running for office.
It's plain old naked fear, mostly.

I think what Natural Citizen and night_son are describing though, is a discomfort with the change in gender roles, specifically for men. What they don't want to accept is that some men are more nurturing and some are more peace loving, and some can't change the brakes on their car.

At the same time, I find it sad that there are women who feel bad about being moms, that they are a slave to their biology. I would want a daughter to be whatever she wanted to be, that includes being a mother. There are women who preach against breast feeding, because they feel like slaves to their biology. That is sad, and I don''t believe it has anything to do with equality.

If you want to talk about power, why do men put up with decorative pillows and floral print pictures? Women will say they don't mind a man with a 'spine.' I don't think any guy buys that. Men put up with women, not for the sex, but because we don't want to be alone. It is probably the same for women. They don't need us. They could go to a sperm bank and raise their child themselves, but I think they put up with men because they don't want to be alone either.

I think what Natural Citizen and night_son are describing though, is a discomfort with the change in gender roles, specifically for men. What they don't want to accept is that some men are more nurturing and some are more peace loving, and some can't change the brakes on their car.

No, I'm very nurturing. And I strive to promote peace. I champion these qualities.

That's feminazi-supremacist rhetoric?
:lmao:
This kind of patriarchal garbage is why more and more women are running for office.
It's plain old naked fear, mostly.

At the same time, I find it sad that there are women who feel bad about being moms, that they are a slave to their biology. I would want a daughter to be whatever she wanted to be, that includes being a mother. There are women who preach against breast feeding, because they feel like slaves to their biology. That is sad, and I don''t believe it has anything to do with equality.
I've never heard women say they feel bad about being moms, and I sure didn't know that breast feeding was going out of style. Being forced to wind up moms at a time not of their chosing due to a lack of access to birth control or abortion if necessary would certainly be an example of being a "slave to their biology."

I watched the first 17 seasons of Survivor, and all that time, no female alliance ever made it to the end of the game. Women are like cats, they don't work well in groups. I've noticed women don't follow basic chains of command. If they don't agree with the boss, they will go over their head, and even try to get them fired. I've had many women admit that they thought things ran smoother with a male boss. I myself have had great female bosses, but many times, having no chain of command becomes a problem.

No, I'm very nurturing. And I strive to promote peace. I champion these qualities.
But in this thread you said that men needed to get back to being killers. Didn't you?

If you want to talk about power, why do men put up with decorative pillows and floral print pictures? Women will say they don't mind a man with a 'spine.' I don't think any guy buys that. Men put up with women, not for the sex, but because we don't want to be alone.

Some Men put up with women for that reason, or for sex. REAL Men have no problem being alone until they find a woman who knows and accepts her proper place in Society.

It took me until I was 37 going on 38 to find one. I couldn’t be more pleased with having waited rather than settling for some Feminist bitch.

But in this thread you said that men needed to get back to being killers. Didn't you?
yet, you shoo away oil wrestling?

Heh heh. What I meant is that they need to re-learn how to kill things.

Remember the time you had to pay triple the price for batteries on the streets when the power was out?

It could have been worse. Just think if it was food. Just think if it was more long-term.

I'm trying to parse this. Remember that women have been indoctrinated in patriarchal religions. Catholic. Protestant, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, etc. All of these women have been so much more indoctrinated than men in these patriarchal religions (read the worship of the male penis and the excoriation of the female biology), Many women have been heavily indoctrinate in this. So I am not sure what an authentic woman's prospective would be. Women across the globe have been indoctrinated to perceive their biology as something shameful and their worth wrapped up with whatever exists between their legs.
You may appeal to to diversity, but how many female people have been have been indoctrinated and will have been manipulated. Look at the amount of women in Alabama who routed for the whore man roy moore? They stood up for a pediphile.

No need to play the victim or martyr of some fake, ideologically concocted devious, Byzantine historical male intrigue conspiracy. Women have always been right there by the side of these men you condemn, building empires, churches, whole faiths; writing ideologies, philosophizing philosophies, and as players in the high halls of human social, religious and political power. The eons of victimization spiel is just women using their girl powers to subvert the most ancient and functional ways of human civilization, at the behest of small cells of militant, anti-men, anti-patriarchy radical feminists, who do not want society to be balanced, or civilization to move forward, unless women first somehow crush down to bone powder, the male spirit.
WTF?

Great to hear the pigs squeal
Until they are slapped and put back in their place...why else is there a 50 shades and more?

543314538-mclintock-spanking-wife2.jpg
See?Hitting people because they don't agree with you? Demeaning people because they don't agree with you? The rest of the adult world does not find this funny. No adult would do this, but apparently this (I think) John Wayne thought that it was funny to assault and demean his fellow people.
What scum.

Heh heh. What I meant is that they need to re-learn how to kill things.

Remember the time you had to pay triple the price for batteries on the streets when the power was out?

It could have been worse. Just think if it was food. Just think if it was more long-term.
Not to scare you, but we already know how. Remember this scene? Don't let them fool you that it's all a Hollywood dream:
54b0c2116287c95e403d8df305297fcb.jpg

Forum List

Back