Female Environmental activist shot dead outside Nairobi home after death threats

I think what needs to happen is to defund the police

Oh, and take guns away from citizens.

White liberal environmentalist living in Africa, advocating how Africans should live their lives, and gets herself deaded?

I care as little about this as I did that wanna-be Palestinian pancake girl.

I am woman!!!! Hear me...gurgle..gurgle ..gasp.......

:laughing0301:

heres-to-you-sir.jpg

OK IT'S FUCKING AFRICA!!!!! Paul Harvey used to say when describing world situations: "It's not one world"

OK IT'S FUCKING AFRICA!!!!! Paul Harvey used to say when describing world situations: "It's not one world"
1626753414213.png

Sure as hell it is one Earth. And you are going to feel superior over others after witnessing the treasonous supporters of a failed traitor of a President trash our capital and try to install the bastard as an American dictator? Yes, defending the environment in many parts of the world can be extremely dangerous. And, it people like many posting on this board had their way, it would be the same in this nation.

View attachment 514746
Sure as hell it is one Earth. And you are going to feel superior over others after witnessing the treasonous supporters of a failed traitor of a President trash our capital and try to install the bastard as an American dictator? Yes, defending the environment in many parts of the world can be extremely dangerous. And, it people like many posting on this board had their way, it would be the same in this nation.
No one said there is not one Earth. The reference, as I pointed out, was one man's observation at ugly world events. It is a reminder as well as a warning that we here in America should take to heart. The American dictator is in office right now. He was installed by the powerful Marxist/George Soros faction of the Democrat party. Only he is not a dictator, he's essentially an empty vessel who says what they tell him to say and goes where they tell him to go. Then he gets his sippy-cup and nite nite story from Dr. Jill.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back