Feinstein Proves Why Congress Needs Term Limits.

Drugs can have an effect. That's what they're designed to do. But that has ZERO to do with registering guns.
Guns have an effect too. Protection.

Both are effects.

I agree. That's why it is probably better to support gun ownership with the 2nd and not the 4th amendment.

Guns have an effect too. Protection.

Both are effects.

I agree. That's why it is probably better to support gun ownership with the 2nd and not the 4th amendment.
Nevertheless, an earlier poster (the one I responded to first) insists on gun registration and says that it's NOT an infringement. The 4th Amendment disagrees.

She needs to resign/retire immediately.
I don't see the difference. Do you think Adam Schiff will make any saner votes? I don't. In fact, I would rather have Feinstein in there. At least she has an excuse.

read what i said....it puts them on a list......can you figure out why lawful gun owners dont want that?....
So what
Your drivers license puts you on a list and they don’t come after your car
Your car registration puts you on a list and they don’t come after your car

Hiding behind the word infringement and using that to say they will come after law abiding citizens guns is hysteria.

No one is coming for law abiding citizens guns.

That is NOT an infringement.
Registration doesn't stop anyone from bearing arms.

Do you understand what the word “infringe” means?

It's related to “fringe”, referring to the barest edge of something, or more commonly in modern usage, to a form of decoration applied to the fringes of a textile object.

In saying that the people's right shall not be infringed, what the Second Amendment is saying is that government is forbidden from even touching the barest edge of that right.

And ActionJackson is correct in pointing out that the Fourth Amendment denies any “right” on the part of government to know what possessions we own, and is especially applicable when the intended use of this knowledge is to enable it to infringe on our right to own those possessions.

Hey dope, there were no cars when the Constitution was written.
Registering a gun doesn't stop your self-protection.
Your argument is weak.
Yet the Founders didn't require registration for horses or wagons. Your argument is just plain stupid. The government has no need or authority to know what lawfully owned property the citizens own.

So what

Hiding behind the word infringement and using that to say they will come after law abiding citizens guns is hysteria.

Driver's license and registration are permission to use the government's roads. You need neither to own and operate a vehicle on private property. You can own and operate an unregistered farm truck with no problem so long as you stay off government roads.

So what

geezus what a comparison.....you cant be that dumb.... the way things are going with shootings, like gun owners can trust the govt not to come after guns...and thats something you cant guarantee will never happen........

geezus what a comparison.....you cant be that dumb.... the way things are going with shootings, like gun owners can trust the govt not to come after guns...and thats something you cant guarantee will never happen........
What about bypassing the courts and taking guns from crazy people?

We can't let crazy people have guns.

New Topics

Forum List

Back