Feinstein Proves Why Congress Needs Term Limits.

Oh, yeah. I was talking about crazies.

Certainly when gang members get arrested, due process is used in taking their guns...but don't some states allow felons to have guns?
What percentage of Bangers would you think are running around carrying a legally purchased firearm in their own name? I expect it to be very low....single digits if any?

Aren't all NEW GUN owners (last decades) who went thru BackGround check..... already on a list?

How did crazy Tranny or Uvalde lunatic recently buy guns? Who approved those?

Where did Uvalde get at least $8000 dollars to buy 5 weapons + Ammo?

Think the GOVT messed up? or messed up intentionally?

Last edited:
Catch individuals committing crimes prosecute them, and throw them in prison. For serious enough crimes put them to death, and then it becomes mute after that point whether they still have a right to keep and bear arms. If they want to keep their guns, then they can have them buried with them in their graves.
the trouble is they sit on death row for 25 years.....

As long as we're talking about bypassing the court and taking rights away…

It seems clear that Catsnmeters would use his voting rights to try to take away other people's rights without due process. Perhaps we should bypass the courts, and take away Catsnmeters' voting rights, in order to protect us from that abuse thereof.
I already stated it wasn't my idea. I was just curious what people thought.

Don't "shoot" the messenger. (Admit it, that was a good pun)

“Or, Mike, take the firearms first and then go to court, because that’s another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early. Like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida, he had a lot of firearms – they saw everything – to go to court would have taken a long time, so you could do exactly what you’re saying, but take the guns first, go through due process second.

Forum List

Back