Feinstein Proves Why Congress Needs Term Limits.

The lack of term limits is definitely part of the problem because a lot of these politicians become entrenched in their positions and never give up those seats or their power within the party. They are fondly called establishment politicians for a reason.

She needs to resign/retire immediately.

The Senate has term limits every six years. They are called elections. People reelected Feinstein knowing full well she was 89 years old. That's what they wanted, so they should be stuck with her until her term ends.

State-imposed term limits are un-Constitutional (see U.S. Term Limits, Inc. v. Thornton (1995)).

And we already have term limits – they’re called elections.

Last, term limits are anti-democratic; the people have the right to elect whomever they want for as long as they want.

Hey dope, there were no cars when the Constitution was written.
Registering a gun doesn't stop your self-protection.
Your argument is weak.
Registering a gun gives another door for an anti-gunner to knock on. The 2A says "... shall not be infringed." You should read it some time.

If you understood WHY the Founders drew up the Constitution and the tyranny that they were fighting against, you might understand why they encouraged the new citizens of the USA to own personal firearms. The number one MAIN reason why the citizenry is or should be armed is to keep a potential tyrannical government in check. In other words, the Founders saw the government as a potential enemy of the people. Why would "The People" tell their potential enemy what they have in their armory?

Try to use that tiny brain every once in a while.

Term limits won't prevent another California fossil from running for Senator just like presidential term limits don't prevent an individual in cognitive decline from running for office.
Agreed. All potential politicians need to take a cognitive IQ test before taking office. Had this been a requirement, Biden, Fetterman, AOC, Pelosi, & Feinstein would have been holding up signs: "Will Work For Food."

but it puts law abiding citizens on a list....which is what they dont want.....
That is NOT an infringement.
Registration doesn't stop anyone from bearing arms.

I don't really give a shit, I just know that argument is weak.

That is NOT an infringement.
Registration doesn't stop anyone from bearing arms.

I don't really give a shit, I just know that argument is weak.
4th Amendment to the Constitution:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

"... secure in their persons, houses, papers, AND EFFECTS ..."

The government does not have a right to list my personal effects, including guns.

Feinstein, who was completely out of her mind at the time of her most recent reelection in 2018, received 6 million votes.

This is what you people do.

Feinstein, who was completely out of her mind at the time of her most recent reelection in 2018, received 6 million votes.

This is what you people do.
I don't live in CA ya moron.
Grassley......89 years old.....I guess you voted for this too.

I don't disagree about the need for term limits but I also can't help but notice people only seem to realize this when someone well past their prime hanging on hurts there side.
In the POTUS race, ALL of America needs to realize that both biden and trump are useless old fucks.

trump somehow has this cult following, but clearly he is losing it too.
At least I can say that about biden.

4th Amendment to the Constitution:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

"... secure in their persons, houses, papers, AND EFFECTS ..."

The government does not have a right to list my personal effects, including guns.
Or drugs. You found the ultimate loophole!

Good job.

Or drugs. You found the ultimate loophole!

Good job.
Apples/Oranges

Drugs aren't used for self-defense or to fend off tyrannical governments. Good try though. Now get back to the drawing board.

By the way ... are you suggesting that Demwits register their drugs?

Forum List

Back