Feinstein Blasts Tara Reade: ‘Where Has She Been All These Years?’

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
OK folks. Ya can't make this stuff up!

“And I don’t know this person at all [Reade] who has made the allegations [against Biden]. She came out of nowhere. Where has she been all these years?

“And I don’t know this person at all [Reade] who has made the allegations [against Biden]. She came out of nowhere. Where has she been all these years?

Well, it is amazing how she didn't show up when Biden ran for President the first time.

Well, it is amazing how she didn't show up when Biden ran for President the first time.
I guess the irony is lost on you. You're none too bright anyway.

If she is asked the same question about Kavanaughs accuser, I wonder what her response will be. This accusation may or may not be true, but it's far more credible on details so far than Kavanaughs, and that one lead to an Internationally aired Hearing.

The blasey[sp] ford circus/debacle gives it weight and legitimacy that it would not have had then.
I didn't give them any weight either since they waited until an opportune time to sell their grievance for a political execution instead of seeking justice.

I guess the irony is lost on you. You're none too bright anyway.
I may not be too brite yet I know when there is a fake news opportunity during an election.

Don't really care what drain circling Feinstein thinks but I really do believe Reade simply because she says this happened in a hallway as opposed to behind closed doors. Biden seems to not be capable of keeping his hands off females when in public places. It is a perverted fetish of his to be able to do it in places where he might be caught. Hell he does it in front of national TV cameras.

I didn't give them any weight either since they waited until an opportune time to sell their grievance for a political execution instead of seeking justice.
Tara Reade didn't have "opportune times" before 2020. Biden wasn't running for president in those other years.

Actually it WOULD have been incredibly amazing, since he ran for president 5 years before her incident with him even occurred.

Sexual assault victim she is, time traveler she is not.

"All these years" she's been counting the other hands on assaults

1589453187232.png

Forum List

Back