Feel good about Trump's chances.

I feel really great about Trump.
I feel he will break all voting records in a Landslide Victory through both popular and electoral.
The in-person votes that will come pouring in the last moments will be massive.
View attachment 409844

I saw an awesome poll hosted by a local TV network in my city recently. It asked if people believe Trump or Biden have the more definitive and solid "plan for economic recovery". But as with that same poll service they subscribe to, there were also other questions....like questions about your job or about your kids' post-Coronavirus education. And although slightly more voted "Biden" for question #1...they also voted "don't currently have a job" and "don't have children" as answers! And I just lost it! I knew right away that those answering were mostly very young ignorant, immature people. They were utterly TRAPPED by that poll like flies in a web and it revealed them! But what really made me happy was that I realized that not all of them DID answer "Biden"....and that the older, wiser, more mature people who don't spend time responding to media polls were probably progressively more pro- Trump! Wonderful! Truth exposed without trying. That should be shoved in EVERYONE"S FACE. And I believe I just did. :finger3:

Like this one from yesterday from well known economist warning of Trump business policies.

More than 1,000 leading economists have now signed an open letter warning against the re-election of President Donald Trump on November 3.

As of Friday, 1,027 prominent economists from major institutions across America, including numerous Nobel winners, had signed the openletter, which is being updated until Election Day.

Alvin Roth, who shared the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences in 2012, told Business Insider he signed the letter because he was "concerned that some voters might believe President Trump's essentially false claims that his careless stewardship has been good for the US economy."
Wall street bankers for Biden will really fire up the antifa crowd! That's just one more thing Democrats are taking for granted. The antifa scum want a revolution. In their eyes Trump gets them where they think they need to be sooner.

I don’t see defections of blacks and hispanic to Trump. Why would they vote Trump?

:laughing0301:

Because they've been literally thrown demeaning little bones by the Democrats throughout recent history to buy their vote and they're afraid to move out of that status quo. Many former slaves had a hard time moving on from that even after they were emancipated. They took whatever they could get. And the same political factions who once held them down as slaves, once having lost their grip on their slaves to a point, figured out new ways to perpetuate virtual slavery without whips, chains and lynchings. Fuckin DUH. In the 1800's, "Jacksonian Democrats" were the ones who favored slavery and oppression of non-whites, and the Whigs who would later become Republicans vehemently opposed them. Since then it has been one CONSTANT stream of media scandals by the Dems to "prove" the opposite is true.

And the truth is...you fucking LIE. The blacks are gradually realizing this but it's hard as hell for them and I don't blame them entirely nor condemn them for their ignorance. Their ignorance has been carefully cultivated by their keepers.

Last edited:
Lots of new dynamics in this election. Millions of new voters driven by Facebook, Twitter, NBA an NFL initiatives. Huge defections from Democrat Black and Hispanic voter blocs to Trump. The late breaking proof of the Biden crime family selling political favors through front man Hunter who has mysteriously vanished for the last 2 months. We'll see how all this works out.
I’m monitoring this very closely. I don’t see defections of blacks and hispanic to Trump. Why would they vote Trump? Hispanic are pissed with caging the children, degrade, deportings. Do you see how big is the BLM movement?
But I see large groups of lifetime republicans voting for Biden.

Hunter story has zero or non whatsoever effect against Biden.

Wow.....doesn't this post belong in the fairy tale forum.

Forum List

Back