Feel good about Trump's chances.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
There is something going that is not good news for the Biden-Harris ticket. While early voting appears to favor democrats, the numbers do not appear to be there to overcome the sure red wave coming on election day. Yes, millions requested early ballots to vote against Trump as was expected, but Trump derangement looks like it has limits in the face of the positive message the president brings to his seemingly never-ending rallies.

The strategy of blaming one man for a global pandemic may have been a mistake on the Biden camp’s part just as Biden’s offhand remark that African Americans not voting for him are fake black people. The president may get the largest minority vote in America’s history especially among and blacks and Latinos and Biden’s inability to inspire those groups other than to accuse them of wandering off the democratic plantation just might cost him the election.

Blacks and Latinos that do not want to vote for Trump do not want Biden either and they are probably just going to stay home. After getting a look at early trends Trump voters feel a lot better than they did just a month ago. Add to that the revelations of Biden’s corruption and it is beginning to appear that the state team is choking in the fourth quarter with fumbles and interceptions.

Any fence sitters are no longer on the fence and the ones that count are in process of turning their backs on Biden for the lesser of the two evils. It is looking good for Trump and this time he might get the popular vote as well as the electoral vote. What happens after that is not going to be pretty and the calculated division of US society on the part of the state will have to be dealt with swiftly and surely along with a recognition that American media is in dire straits infested with former intelligence agents.

If you support Trump feel good about his chances when you vote.

The election is not over until its officially over. This one will be close.
Biden has an excuse, he's way too old, if Trump loses its his own stupid fault.

Lots of new dynamics in this election. Millions of new voters driven by Facebook, Twitter, NBA an NFL initiatives. Huge defections from Democrat Black and Hispanic voter blocs to Trump. The late breaking proof of the Biden crime family selling political favors through front man Hunter who has mysteriously vanished for the last 2 months. We'll see how all this works out.

I feel really great about Trump.
I feel he will break all voting records in a Landslide Victory through both popular and electoral.
The in-person votes that will come pouring in the last moments will be massive.

Lots of new dynamics in this election. Millions of new voters driven by Facebook, Twitter, NBA an NFL initiatives. Huge defections from Democrat Black and Hispanic voter blocs to Trump. The late breaking proof of the Biden crime family selling political favors through front man Hunter who has mysteriously vanished for the last 2 months. We'll see how all this works out.
I’m monitoring this very closely. I don’t see defections of blacks and hispanic to Trump. Why would they vote Trump? Hispanic are pissed with caging the children, degrade, deportings. Do you see how big is the BLM movement?
But I see large groups of lifetime republicans voting for Biden.

Hunter story has zero or non whatsoever effect against Biden.

I’m monitoring this very closely. I don’t see defections of blacks and hispanic to Trump. Why would they vote Trump? Hispanic are pissed with caging the children, degrade, deportings. Do you see how big is the BLM movement?

*laughs* I don't know what you are smoking... But it's good.

I feel he will break all voting records in a Landslide Victory through both popular and electoral.

Even Rupert Murdoch predicts landslide win for Biden.

Exclusive: Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch Predicts a Landslide Win for Biden

President Trump’s influential supporter Rupert Murdoch is telling close associates he believes Joe Biden will win the election in a landslide.

The Australian-born billionaire is disgusted by Trump’s handling of COVID-19, remarking that the president is his own worst enemy, that he is not listening to advice about how best to handle the pandemic, and that he’s creating a never-ending crisis for his administration, according to three people who have spoken with Murdoch.

You are in a cult.jpg

Watching CNN 24/7 is not what I would call "monitoring this very closely". Get some fresh perspectives every once in awhile.

There is something going that is not good news for the Biden-Harris ticket. While early voting appears to favor democrats, the numbers do not appear to be there to overcome the sure red wave coming on election day. Yes, millions requested early ballots to vote against Trump as was expected, but Trump derangement looks like it has limits in the face of the positive message the president brings to his seemingly never-ending rallies.

The strategy of blaming one man for a global pandemic may have been a mistake on the Biden camp’s part just as Biden’s offhand remark that African Americans not voting for him are fake black people. The president may get the largest minority vote in America’s history especially among and blacks and Latinos and Biden’s inability to inspire those groups other than to accuse them of wandering off the democratic plantation just might cost him the election.

Blacks and Latinos that do not want to vote for Trump do not want Biden either and they are probably just going to stay home. After getting a look at early trends Trump voters feel a lot better than they did just a month ago. Add to that the revelations of Biden’s corruption and it is beginning to appear that the state team is choking in the fourth quarter with fumbles and interceptions.

Any fence sitters are no longer on the fence and the ones that count are in process of turning their backs on Biden for the lesser of the two evils. It is looking good for Trump and this time he might get the popular vote as well as the electoral vote. What happens after that is not going to be pretty and the calculated division of US society on the part of the state will have to be dealt with swiftly and surely along with a recognition that American media is in dire straits infested with former intelligence agents.

If you support Trump feel good about his chances when you vote.

Please deplorables, don't, this is a done deal Joe/Kamala will win bigly...

*laughs* I don't know what you are smoking... But it's good.
Why should they when they trash them?
Trump’s Cubas foreign policy hurt them.
Puerto Rican’s hate him.
From Mexicans to Panamanians is history.

Trump has displayed so much racism this year thought you may want to know how hurtful are those.
Even asians that support him in 2016 hates it when he keeps repeating KUNG FLU or China virus. There are hundreds of assault cases against Asians because of that, one mother even get killed in Texas, screamed at them KUNG FLU, discriminate at bus, denied services at restaurants, bars, groceries.

Trump is self destruction or his own worst enemy.
Like yesterday and the other day.... doctors are cheating the numbers of Coronavirus to make more money. BUT THAT IS GOOD KEEP REPEATING IT.

That’s ok you can laugh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back