Feds Treat retired Sgt. & family like dirt

Surprised I'm not.

This is what a totalitarian, communist administration looks like. Get used to it.:(

1615773851495.png

He is in jail now and family's bank account locked. Wife and two kids need financial help - now!

Click here to Give now to Retired Army Sgt Harrelson Kenneth and family by Angel Harrelson

"We need help because well I am sure you've seen the news on him."

Well, no, I haven't.

What's the story here?

Many other sources besides this one - search his name.

Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson Arrested for Attending Jan. 6 Protests - Family's Bank Account Locked Down, Wife Loses Her Job, They Are Frightened and Don't Know What to Do

The following sets off my bullshit detector.

"My name is Angel. I am the wife of Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson, a 100% disabled veteran,"

"My husband was on a ladder cleaning the gutters at the time "

If someone can climb ladders and clean gutters, they are not 100% disabled.

This may be a dumb question but don't they teach new recruits what the penalties are for attacking the government? I mean isn't that what they're trained to defend, our Constitution, government, the people of the U.S. and our way of life?

I don't understand how so many people, particularly those trained by Uncle Sam can be so clueless.

This may be a dumb question but don't they teach new recruits what the penalties are for attacking the government? I mean isn't that what they're trained to defend, our Constitution, government, the people of the U.S. and our way of life?

I don't understand how so many people, particularly those trained by Uncle Sam can be so clueless.
They must not teach them to attack with guns either. Dumbass. That was not an insurrection. Seattle was an insurrection.

"My name is Angel. I am the wife of Retired Army Sgt. Kenneth Harrelson, a 100% disabled veteran,"

And you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Being 100% disabled doesn't mean you're incapable of doing anything.

And you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Being 100% disabled doesn't mean you're incapable of doing anything.

Being able to climb ladders and clean gutters is clear evidence that someone is not 100% disabled.

Perhaps the feds were there to arrest him for disability fraud.

Being able to climb ladders and clean gutters is clear evidence that someone is not 100% disabled.

Perhaps the feds were there to arrest him for disability fraud.

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about. You have no idea how the VA calculates disability. Carry on in you ignorance.

EwOit8JWEAQ4F5w

He is in jail now and family's bank account locked. Wife and two kids need financial help - now!

Click here to Give now to Retired Army Sgt Harrelson Kenneth and family by Angel Harrelson

This is a really misleading headline. It took Surada (thank you) to actually explain why this guy is in jail. Turns out that he is charged with attacking the U.S. government. He should have thought about his family before he engaged in the conduct on which his arrest is based. I will feel sorry for his family only if they didn't know what he has been involved in and who he has associated with.

Forum List

Back