FedEx killer was reported to FBI by his own mother.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.

OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
There are too many mentally ill misfits. Leftwingers have destroyed this country:
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

freyasman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

Once again, this isn’t about gun control, it’s about treating people with these mental issues and keeping them locked up.

No one is coming.

You are on your own.

Rescue yourself.

It's a hard world; let the weak fall.

Muhammed

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

So now FedEx employees are going postal?

Is this a joke, or a really bad B movie? :dunno:

It's obviously some polluting toxin in the junkmail, Amazon packages or toilet paper, probably deviously concocted by the Koch brothers, in my not so serious opinion.

Last edited:

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

I hate the fucking corrupt FBI.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

How useless is the FBI? COMPLETELY. They need to change their name to the Federal Bureau of Woke. All they are concerned with is racism and white supremacy. They are good as getting people to turn in neighbors and family for suspicion of unwokeness. Real criminals get a pass. This is the secret police. I hope you don't talk in your sleep. Someone might hear you say you don't like rap.

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

How useless is the FBI? COMPLETELY. They need to change their name to the Federal Bureau of Woke. All they are concerned with is racism and white supremacy. They are good as getting people to turn in neighbors and family for suspicion of unwokeness. Real criminals get a pass. This is the secret police. I hope you don't talk in your sleep. Someone might hear you say you don't like rap.
The kid was a law abiding citizen with 2nd amendment rights. What would you suggest that the FBI should have done ?

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

And you expected the Federal Bureau of Incompetence to address that when they were busy tracking down millions of imaginary white supremacists???

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are too many mentally ill misfits. Leftwingers have destroyed this country:
A police report obtained by WTHR shows authorities were called to Hole's home in March last year to detain him after he allegedly voiced suicidal ideas after buying a shotgun 24 hours earlier. In that incident, the report said police, who later took Hole to hospital, had 'seized shotgun from dangerous person'.

FBI Indianapolis Special Agent in Charge Paul Keenan told a reporter for Fox59 that 'the suspect's mother contacted law enforcement to report he might try to commit 'suicide by cop'.'

How do you know this guy was a "lefty"?

OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

I did’t say he was. I said lefties have destroyed this country. Lefties have defunded mental hospitals since the 1970’s, and their culture war has created millions more with mental issues.

OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

The kid was a law abiding citizen with 2nd amendment rights. What would you suggest that the FBI should have done ?
He was suicidal and yet allowed to be freed instead of treated, and still allowed to buy a gun.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I did’t say he was. I said lefties have destroyed this country. Lefties have defunded mental hospitals since the 1970’s, and their culture war has created millions more with mental issues.

Ronald Reagan was a lefty? In the 1970s they thought mental patients could be discharged with a prescription.

OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Ronald Reagan was a lefty? In the 1970s they thought mental patients could be discharged with a prescription.
Reagan was an open borders fool. A big reason why this country is so fucked up.

Desperado

Diamond Member
Reaction score
For years now the FBI has been a useless organization that has contributed nothing to society. The only part of Defund the police I would support if it as only directed the to useless woke FBI

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

He should have been thrown into mental institution, but the left is against that.

surada

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

He should have been thrown into mental institution, but the left is against that.

Reagan was a Republican.

Godboy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How useless is the FBI?

Reagan was a Republican.
That doesnt make my post wrong, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List