Federal Judge Tosses Trump's Pennsylvania Lawsuit

Obama appointed judge. Nothing to see here folks..

Trump is 2-34 in the courts by both Republican and Democratic judges. And none of those 2 have advanced beyond a rejection of Trump's claim.

But keep culting!
I am far from a legal expert. I am Allowed skepticism. I find it hard to believe that 25mil more people voted in this election when compared to 2016.

Really? Between the Coronavirus, the protests/riots, and the incredible polarization we've seen under the Trump administration (not blaming him for it, just pointing out that it's there), I don't find it all that surprising that voter turnout increased. That's even more true when you add in how mail-in voting was made available to everyone, so people didn't have to take a day off work, go to a polling place, etc.

People were given easier access to voting, had a few major issues to vote about, and many seem to feel that letting the 'other side' win would be terrible for them or the country as a whole. :dunno:
So more voted because they could mail in votes? Maybe. 25 mil more?
Did I say mail in voting was the only reason?
You took my post, skipped most of the content, and argued against a single part of a broader message, as if it constituted the whole.

Do you disagree with the idea that there were particularly strong reasons for people to vote this election? Do you disagree that partisanship is at an extremely high level now, which leads to people believing their ‘side’ must win?
Subjective. There are always strong reasons to vote. 2016 was pretty strong, especially with the Supreme Court at stake. I do not believe that 25mil more voted. Both sides cheated. Dems just did a better job. Kudos.
I think the pandemic and the protests/riots have been far more covered and hyped than the possible USSC picks were in 2016. I also am guessing the average voter would view those issues as more immediate and, in many cases, more important. Supreme Court picks are a long term issue, and one with uncertain returns. I get the impression many voters are more concerned about immediate issues.
2020 has been a pretty crazy year. I can certainly see it having drawn a lot more people to vote. :dunno:
The Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes? Why? That party doesn’t cheat. How do you explain that? 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian. I just don’t buy it. So everyone was motivated sans the Libertarians.

Or.....fewer folks voted libertarian.

Remember, you can't factually establish that ANYONE cheated in any significant way. Its merely a belief you have, backed by nothing.

Whereas the vote tallies are backed by the actual counts of the actual ballots by each state. You'll need something more credible than the official tallies.

And you have no such evidence. See the problem?

Trump is 2-34 in the courts by both Republican and Democratic judges. And none of those 2 have advanced beyond a rejection of Trump's claim.

But keep culting!
I am far from a legal expert. I am Allowed skepticism. I find it hard to believe that 25mil more people voted in this election when compared to 2016.

Really? Between the Coronavirus, the protests/riots, and the incredible polarization we've seen under the Trump administration (not blaming him for it, just pointing out that it's there), I don't find it all that surprising that voter turnout increased. That's even more true when you add in how mail-in voting was made available to everyone, so people didn't have to take a day off work, go to a polling place, etc.

People were given easier access to voting, had a few major issues to vote about, and many seem to feel that letting the 'other side' win would be terrible for them or the country as a whole. :dunno:
You took my post, skipped most of the content, and argued against a single part of a broader message, as if it constituted the whole.

Do you disagree with the idea that there were particularly strong reasons for people to vote this election? Do you disagree that partisanship is at an extremely high level now, which leads to people believing their ‘side’ must win?
Subjective. There are always strong reasons to vote. 2016 was pretty strong, especially with the Supreme Court at stake. I do not believe that 25mil more voted. Both sides cheated. Dems just did a better job. Kudos.

There's no evidence *anyone* cheated in any significant way.

And there's plenty of evidence that 25 million more people voted: the election results.
If the tooth fairy tells you that’s the case then you should believe her.

Does the Tooth Fairy have the official vote tallies from 50 of 50 states on their own election results?

Because you'll need something *way* more compelling and credible than that to overturn the election.
How many mail in votes/absentee votes did each candidate get vs Election Day votes?

In which state?
Pick one. MA.

I have no idea. Look it up.

If you're the one alleging cheating, show me the evidence of cheating

But keep culting!

I think the pandemic and the protests/riots have been far more covered and hyped than the possible USSC picks were in 2016. I also am guessing the average voter would view those issues as more immediate and, in many cases, more important. Supreme Court picks are a long term issue, and one with uncertain returns. I get the impression many voters are more concerned about immediate issues.
2020 has been a pretty crazy year. I can certainly see it having drawn a lot more people to vote. :dunno:
The Libertarian candidate received 3mil fewer votes? Why? That party doesn’t cheat. How do you explain that? 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted for the Libertarian. I just don’t buy it. So everyone was motivated sans the Libertarians.

Remember, you can't factually establish that ANYONE cheated in any significant way. Its merely a belief you have, backed by nothing.

Whereas the vote tallies are backed by the actual counts of the actual ballots by each state. You'll need something more credible than the official tallies.

So 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian. I am just giving my opinion. I am not saying it’s a fact. I find it hard to believe.

But keep culting!

There's no evidence *anyone* cheated in any significant way.

And there's plenty of evidence that 25 million more people voted: the election results.
If the tooth fairy tells you that’s the case then you should believe her.

Does the Tooth Fairy have the official vote tallies from 50 of 50 states on their own election results?

Because you'll need something *way* more compelling and credible than that to overturn the election.
How many mail in votes/absentee votes did each candidate get vs Election Day votes?

In which state?
Pick one. MA.

I have no idea. Look it up.

If you're the one alleging cheating, show me the evidence of cheating
I am giving an opinion. They cheated so well that I cannot look it up. There is no such data available.

Yeah, we're all looking forward to to sky-high taxes, Affirmative Action and no police.
You are mentally ill.

Again, you guys have to keep bringing up these panic scenarios because you really can't argue Trump has done a good job.
I can. You just don’t listen. Maybe try a sit up and see if that works. He kept most of his campaign promises.

But keep culting!

So 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian. I am just giving my opinion. I am not saying it’s a fact. I find it hard to believe.

You're giving a belief, backed by nothing.

Your belief vs the actual election tallies affirmed by each state counting their own votes........has a definite winner in terms of evidence and credibility.

Not you.

But keep culting!

You're giving a belief, backed by nothing.

Your belief vs the actual election tallies affirmed by each state counting their own votes........has a definite winner in terms of evidence and credibility.

Not you.
25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian? Hmmmm....nothing to see here. I cannot find the evidence. The crime was too good. You believe Trump got 11 mil more votes than last yr? Really?

Why not?

Frankly, I compare it to 2004. Voter participation radically increased from the 105 million who participated to 121 million who participated... about a 15% increase because people had strong opinions on the candidates.

The next three elections were kind of flat in increases until this one, when people actually voted like their lives depended on it... probably because it did.

Why not?

Frankly, I compare it to 2004. Voter participation radically increased from the 105 million who participated to 121 million who participated... about a 15% increase because people had strong opinions on the candidates.

The next three elections were kind of flat in increases until this one, when people actually voted like their lives depended on it... probably because it did.
Because fatty, 25 mil more voted including 11mil more for Trump but 3 mil fewer for the Libertarian? Both candidates like in 2016 had flaws as many see em so why did the Libertarian get so few when so many more voted?

25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian? Hmmmm....nothing to see here. I cannot find the evidence. The crime was too good. You believe Trump got 11 mil more votes than last yr? Really?

Actually, I find that very plausible...

First, the Libertardian Party got 3 million more votes in 2016 than they got in 2012. The Green Party got nearly a million votes compared to the 300K they got in 2012. Those two parties ran the exact same candidates - Gary "Roll your own" Johnson and Jill "Commie" Stein. So their increase had little to do with a sudden new love for their whacked out fringe philosophies, and more to do with "Hillary has this in the bag, but I don't like her, I don't like Trump, I'm going to feel self-righteous about myself and protest vote for a third party."

Trump got more because he had a pretty darned good Get Out the Vote Effort. Biden got more because Trump fucked up everything and people realized that there's a reason you don't sit on your hands and elect a Reality TV Rodeo Clown to the presidency.

But you do have a good point. By 2024, none of you will be admitting you voted for Trump.

Just like all the other ones.

Trump and his allies are now 2-34 in court.

A federal judge on Saturday dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit that accused Pennsylvania officials of enabling voter fraud, opening the way for the state to certify President-elect Joe Biden’s victory and dealing a blow to the president’s narrowing legal options.​
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann said the Trump campaign had used the lawsuit to attempt to discard legally cast votes, rejecting arguments made by President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, that Pennsylvania’s mail-in ballot procedures presented the opportunity for widespread voter fraud.​
In his ruling, Judge Brann concluded the lawsuit was marred by “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations…unsupported by evidence.”
“In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state,” wrote Judge Brann, an Obama appointee who has been a member of the Federalist Society, a conservative legal group.​

View attachment 419660
Are you really surprised that a Federal judge appointed by Barack Obama ruled that way? Well aren't you the naive one!

Because fatty, 25 mil more voted including 11mil more for Trump but 3 mil fewer for the Libertarian? Both candidates like in 2016 had flaws as many see em so why did the Libertarian get so few when so many more voted?

Already stated. People vote for third parties because they thought Hillary had this in the bag. People stayed home in 2016 because they had it in the bag. The thing about Trump's win is that it was a big surprise to everyone, including Trump, who never expected to win.

Actually, I find that very plausible...

First, the Libertardian Party got 3 million more votes in 2016 than they got in 2012. The Green Party got nearly a million votes compared to the 300K they got in 2012. Those two parties ran the exact same candidates - Gary "Roll your own" Johnson and Jill "Commie" Stein. So their increase had little to do with a sudden new love for their whacked out fringe philosophies, and more to do with "Hillary has this in the bag, but I don't like her, I don't like Trump, I'm going to feel self-righteous about myself and protest vote for a third party."

Trump got more because he had a pretty darned good Get Out the Vote Effort. Biden got more because Trump fucked up everything and people realized that there's a reason you don't sit on your hands and elect a Reality TV Rodeo Clown to the presidency.

But you do have a good point. By 2024, none of you will be admitting you voted for Trump.
What? You always spew lies. Again, Fatty. 25 mil more voted but 3 mil fewer voted Libertarian. Ridiculous. Cheating happened is my theory but maybe more Americans just cared?

I just don’t buy it. Again, I voted for Trump. Both times. Proudly.

Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE about Dominion Voting System within 10 days !!!!!!

jiFfM.jpg

A sucker born everyday....which for you seems to have been yesterday.

Already stated. People vote for third parties because they thought Hillary had this in the bag. People stayed home in 2016 because they had it in the bag. The thing about Trump's win is that it was a big surprise to everyone, including Trump, who never expected to win.
Yet he got 11mil more votes despite 95% negative press. Your opinions arent facts. Learn the difference, fatty.

Actually, 2016 was a pretty laid back election... and there wasn't any real incentive to vote. You had a clown nobody thought could possibly win vs. a woman who no one really liked, was only riding her husband's coattails and had pretty much bullied her way to the nomination.

And then we found out what happens when you DON'T take this seriously. The Clown wins, 250,000 people die, 12 million get sick, 160,000 businesses close, you have riots in the streets and record unemployment. Damn straight people were motivated to get out there and vote. And people were motivated to get out there and counter vote.

I'm kind of horrified Trump got more votes, but then again, I'm not surprised. People are scared of the unknown, scared of admitting they were wrong, and so on.

Yet he got 11mil more votes despite 95% negative press. Your opinions arent facts. Learn the difference, fatty.

Yes, he did, mostly because White People are terrified that they might be asked to be decent.

The problem here, of course, is that people don't trust the media at this point, so negative press doesn't mean what it used to.

But to put in in Perspectives.

1976. Gerald Ford was stained by Watergate and the fact he had pardoned Nixon. He presided over the fall of Saigon and the horror of America actually LOSING a war (something that haunted us for a generation). Inflation was running rampant, you had gas lines, and Ford himself had never stood on a national ticket.

He STILL got 48% of the popular vote and only 8 million less votes than Nixon's 60-37% blowout of George McGovern.

Heck, for that matter, Tricky Dick got 60% of the vote in 1972, despite riots in the streets, a losing war in Vietnam where he lied about having a plan to get out, a little something called "Watergate" people were just starting to hear about. And Nixon got 16 million more votes than he got in 1968.

The reality- it's really difficult to beat an incumbent in general. The few times we have, it's usually been because a third party split the President's base (1992 with Ross Perot, 1980 with John Anderson).

You and your fucking pejoratives. You’re the clown, fatty. I am horrified that your vote counts as much as mine. This world will be better when you’re not part of it. Again, I do not believe that this many more voted. There were more votes because they are forged mail in votes. For both sides. My theory and I am sticking to it.

YOu can have your theories. Now, if you were ever civil, that would be an improvement.

Also- Reported.

You're losing it Azog. This is why Trump has so many supporters. Currently, on this thread, you are following his MO. Just spouting shit with nothing to back it up. This is why your country is fucked. What you are doing right now on this thread.

When you bitch and moan about Biden, the current state of your country or whatever, go look at the problem. It's in the mirror.

Forum List

Back