Federal judge blocks Albuquerque gun ban

ozro

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2014
Off-grid Apache County, AZ

"A federal judge has blocked part of a public health order that suspended the right to carry guns in public across New Mexico's largest metro area.

The ruling Wednesday by U.S. District Judge David Urias marks a setback for Democratic New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham."

Well, as expected, Gov. Grisham's ban of legal guns falls in court. While this comes as no surprise to most people, it seems to have surprised her.
NM needs a better Governor. That's my opinion.

Well done by all of the law enforcement agencies in the state! I think ALL of them understand that it won't be the politician's asses on the line when this party finally begins. The cops want no part of a war against righteously pissed-off Americans.

"A federal judge has blocked part of a public health order that suspended the right to carry guns in public across New Mexico's largest metro area.

The ruling Wednesday by U.S. District Judge David Urias marks a setback for Democratic New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham."

Well, as expected, Gov. Grisham's ban of legal guns falls in court. While this comes as no surprise to most people, it seems to have surprised her.

She needs to be arrested and charged with civil rights violations.

This woman belongs in prison, she's a danger to law-abiding society.

What a naggy hag that woman is, and there, I said it. That's first.

Second, she gave conservatives a real gift in the upcoming election cycle and the Democrats know it.

Forum List

Back