Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

There were also a bunch of other vigilante types standing around too and they didn't shoot anyone because they took up a post, stayed there, and kept the shit talking to a minimum. He was just randomly walking around as some sort of self-styled roving medic running his stupid mouth with no actual courage to back up any of it.

well wait. He was attacked and he was outnumbered. The fact he tried to retreat before being put on the ground by kind, humanitarian leftists ... means that he was not trying to shoot first... but now you criticize the teenager for being a coward?

One of the attackers also had a gun as I remember... or am I wrong about that?

A skateboard can be used as a blunt object to beat someone to death you moron. You internet tough guys a hilarious.
I know if I was similarly armed no one with a blunt object would get close enough to use it. I was a soldier, I know how to guard shit. This little jellyfish was only playing soldier.

well wait. He was attacked and he was outnumbered. The fact he tried to retreat before being put on the ground by kind, humanitarian leftists ... means that he was not trying to shoot first... but now you criticize the teenager for being a coward?

One of the attackers also had a gun as I remember... or am I wrong about that?
That circumstance might be his best bet going forward. I recall the video showing him going backwards. Once he fell, it was a potential do or die situation. I will never accept he should have been there, in that situation with that weapon, but I don't make.the laws (nor know them).

I doubt the family would have found an attorney to take the case if that was an issue. Let them sue. He was found to have been acting in self defense. BOTH of those low life's would still be alive if they'd just left him alone instead of threatening him, and chasing him.
The Juice is on line #1

O.J. Simpson

Kyle is WOKE now?!
BS virtue signal charges & typical violent proggy outrage is one thing but turning him into a complete f***ng retard, that's where I draw the line!

Nobody deserves to be WOKE! That's as cruel & unusual as it gets
dudley do right.jpg

You failed to mention if he didn't have a gun they would be alive.

Guess the Huber family, you and your Lefties friends forgot that Huber assaulted Rittenhouse with the skateboard and was attempting to hit Kyle again before being shot and killed.

Last edited:
That circumstance might be his best bet going forward. I recall the video showing him going backwards. Once he fell, it was a potential do or die situation. I will never accept he should have been there, in that situation with that weapon, but I don't make.the laws (nor know them).

I never saw him chasing after anyone. He had the audacity to survive and plus, he had the more scary looking gun.
He definately shouldnt have been there. He was being a dumb teenager who thought he could make a difference during a riot. When it got to be too much he tried to run away, so IMO the other people chasing after him had much more control of the ultimate outcome.

Forum List

Back