Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

They are all but powdering his cute widdle bottom. How's he ever going to be a man with the life lessons he's learning? Going to end up a worthless trust fund baby, drunkenly crashing cars, certain he is well connected enough to get away with about anything.

So, Rodney King Part Deux?

Remind me... is this the father of the child molesting piece of filth or the domestic abuser. I get them confused.
The people who died were distasteful characters it seems. Do we really want a system of judge, jury, executioner though? As a teen at that?

Theoretically, what is the value of the life of child molesting activist who spends his evenings going to cities like Kenosha to riot?

Kyle saved this fellow a lifetime of grief that his useless son was giving him, from my estimation.

Kyle has been woken. Woken up to the fact that like O.J. Simpson, he is open to civil suits, where the rules in court are different

Attorneys and private investigators for John Huber spent over 100 hours trying to locate Rittenhouse, tracking down addresses in seven states, before they found the home of his mother and sister in Florida. The lawsuit was served on Rittenhouse’s sister, who said that he wasn’t home. Adelman said that was sufficient to qualify as being served.

Waahahahahahahahaha Kyle Rittenhouse.jpg

you must have missed the rest of the riot that was going on didnt you?
Or did you think Rittenhouse was just randomly walking around with a gun for no reason?, yeah, prolly you do.
There were also a bunch of other vigilante types standing around too and they didn't shoot anyone because they took up a post, stayed there, and kept the shit talking to a minimum. He was just randomly walking around as some sort of self-styled roving medic running his stupid mouth with no actual courage to back up any of it.

There were also a bunch of other vigilante types standing around too and they didn't shoot anyone because they took up a post, stayed there, and kept the shit talking to a minimum. He was just randomly walking around as some sort of self-styled roving medic running his stupid mouth with no actual courage to back up any of it.

There were also a bunch of other vigilante types standing around too and they didn't shoot anyone

Any of those other ones get attacked with a skateboard?

He was just randomly walking around

OMG! In America? LOL!

Does it matter he was a minor at the time?
I doubt the family would have found an attorney to take the case if that was an issue. Let them sue. He was found to have been acting in self defense. BOTH of those low life's would still be alive if they'd just left him alone instead of threatening him, and chasing him.

I doubt the family would have found an attorney to take the case if that was an issue. Let them sue. He was found to have been acting in self defense. BOTH of those low life's would still be alive if they'd just left him alone instead of threatening him, and chasing him.
I agree, Kyle fired in self defense. But allowing him to be in that position is child abuse. The owner of the car lot or the parents should be the one being sued.

There were also a bunch of other vigilante types standing around too and they didn't shoot anyone

Any of those other ones get attacked with a skateboard?

He was just randomly walking around

OMG! In America? LOL!
I notice you didn't disagree with my assessment that he is a coward. He thought courage was something that comes from the barrel of a gun like so many other right wingers. Didn't his performance kind of make you sick? An armed man in panicked headlong retreat from what? Someone with a skateboard? That kid was too much of a pussy to be where he was.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
Opens the door for others to sue victims that were protecting themselves. I bet you will be ecstatic the first time a women is sued for shooting a would be rapist ?

I notice you didn't disagree with my assessment that he is a coward. He thought courage was something that comes from the barrel of a gun like so many other right wingers. Didn't his performance kind of make you sick? An armed man in panicked headlong retreat from what? Someone with a skateboard? That kid was too much of a pussy to be where he was.
A skateboard can be used as a blunt object to beat someone to death you moron. You internet tough guys a hilarious.

Kyle is WOKE now?!
BS virtue signal charges & typical violent proggy outrage is one thing but turning him into a complete f***ng retard, that's where I draw the line!

Nobody deserves to be WOKE! That's as cruel & unusual as it gets

You failed to mention if he didn't have a gun they would be alive.

Forum List

Back