Federal investigators probe threats against members of Congress ahead of trial

It looks like the smell will linger a while longer.trump and his yahoos are seemingly determined to drag the US into third world status.

This represents a big test for the GOP. Do they support democratic processes and the constitution or are they going for mob rule ? I cant believe that America has been dragged into this mess by a sick narcissist.

how are you poor people doing with Brexit? I am happy the people got their wish.

It looks like the smell will linger a while longer.trump and his yahoos are seemingly determined to drag the US into third world status.

This represents a big test for the GOP. Do they support democratic processes and the constitution or are they going for mob rule ? I cant believe that America has been dragged into this mess by a sick narcissist.

how are you poor people doing with Brexit? I am happy the people got their wish.

You know the 'Taint' misses his Eurotrash overlords. C'mon, man!

Violence is the conservative's only response to situations they don't like.

Alot of people have fallen into poverty due to Covid and ensuing restrictions who are unable to find work. And they are becoming angrier by the day. This is the main source triggering future violence.
Most of these people on unemployment now don't have jobs to go back to, so they will have nothing to lose once that ends. If these idiot fascist Democrat governors don't open up their economies, you're going to see riots that will make the ones that happened over the summer look tame.

Bingo! Blacks have been falling into poverty in the last 6 months twice the rate of any other group. Like they used to say in the 60's, "It's the fire next time!".
That was the Democrat plan to begin with. Use the Democrat governors to lock up the states and therefore hold back the economy. And throw the Blacks and other minorities living loyally in the Democrat plantation under the bus. 'Cause they know regardless of what the Democrats do to them, or don't do at all, Blacks will always be rounded up like obedient sheep come election time.

Last edited:

Violence is the conservative's only response to situations they don't like.

Alot of people have fallen into poverty due to Covid and ensuing restrictions who are unable to find work. And they are becoming angrier by the day. This is the main source triggering future violence.
Most of these people on unemployment now don't have jobs to go back to, so they will have nothing to lose once that ends. If these idiot fascist Democrat governors don't open up their economies, you're going to see riots that will make the ones that happened over the summer look tame.

Bingo! Blacks have been falling into poverty in the last 6 months twice the rate of any other group. Like they used to say in the 60's, "It's the fire next time!".
That was the Democrst plan to begin with. Use the Democrat governors to lock up the states and therefore hold back the economy. And throw the Blacks and other minorities living loyally in the Democrat plantation under the bus.

By this upcoming June, Dimm run cities are ripe to be a tinderbox. Biden knows this or at least his handlers do, which is why they shoved Susan Rice out in front of the camera today to hard-sell hope!
She's the most professional of shit talkers!!

Forum List

Back