Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Well isn't this just splendid?

I'm sure they're all here for the land of opportunity and our capital system

What could go wrong here?

-Geaux

===========================================

A Breitbart News review of State Department and Homeland Security data reveals that the United States already admits more than a quarter of a million Muslim migrants each year. President Obama intends to add another 10,000 Syrian migrants on top of that.
In 2013 alone, 117,423 migrants from Muslim-majority countries were permanently resettled within the United States— having been given lawful permanent resident status. Additionally in 2013, the United States voluntarily admitted an extra 122,921 temporary migrants from Muslim countries as foreign students and foreign workers as well as 39,932 refugees and asylees from Muslim countries.

Thus, twelve years after the September 11th hijackers were invited into the country on temporary visas, the U.S. decided to admit 280,276 migrants from Muslim countries within a single fiscal year.

To put these numbers into perspective, this means that every year the U.S. admits a number of Muslim migrants larger in size than the entire population of Des Moines, Iowa; Lincoln, Nebraska; or Dayton, Ohio.

The rate of Muslim immigration has been increasing since September 11. Between 2001 and 2013, the United States permanently resettled 1.5 million Muslim immigrants throughout the United States. Unlike illegal immigrants, legal immigrants granted lifetime resettlement privileges will be given automatic work permits, welfare access, and the ability to become voting citizens.

Federal Data: U.S. Annually Admits Quarter Of A Million Muslim Migrants - Breitbart

Well isn't this just splendid?

I'm sure they're all here for the land of opportunity and our capital system

You mean like virtually all immigrants do?
Yeah. Splendid.

What could go wrong here?

Beats me. What do you think?

No, like MS-13 and the host of other terrorist gangs who have invaded America with ease. Yeah, those guys... they're like all invaders.

But nothing to worry about with all the Muslims

Carry on

-Geaux

EDIT- Check out this thread here at USMB

What could go wrong?

Immigrants tied to terrorist groups have entered U.S. with intent to kill

Here's the problem with the socially conservative religious zealots in this country. They've only recently had to start dealing with religious zealots they don't like, whereas social liberals have been dealing with religious zealots they don't like for their entire lives.

Social conservatives panic that the new religion will destroy America and want to change the constitution and rewrite our laws; whereas liberals know that the constitution and our laws are what protect us from religious zealots. From any religion. So if these people want to become Americans and be part of this grand ol' experiment, why not?

No, like MS-13 and the host of other terrorist gangs who have invaded America with ease. Yeah, those guys... they're like all invaders.

I'm hip. That's why I asked. It appears you don't have an answer. Your OP describes "Muslims" and now you're on to "terrorists". Pick one.

What could go wrong?

That doesn't make your point. Unless you mistyped your title.
Did you mean to claim "the US annually admits a quarter of a million active terrorists"? Because that's not what it says. :dunno:

Here's the problem with the socially conservative religious zealots in this country. They've only recently had to start dealing with religious zealots they don't like, whereas social liberals have been dealing with religious zealots they don't like for their entire lives.

Social conservatives panic that the new religion will destroy America and want to change the constitution and rewrite our laws; whereas liberals know that the constitution and our laws are what protect us from religious zealots. From any religion. So if these people want to become Americans and be part of this grand ol' experiment, why not?

Why not? Because the experiment is an EPIC FAILURE

-Geaux

I'm hip. That's why I asked. It appears you don't have an answer. Your OP describes "Muslims" and now you're on to "terrorists". Pick one.

What could go wrong?

Did you mean to claim "the US annually admits a quarter of a million active terrorists"? Because that's not what it says. :dunno:

As usual,

You're dismissed

Run along now..... check both ways before crossing the street

-Geaux

Ooh .... scary Brown people who don't believe that Jesus is God. We're going to die!!!!!! :alirulz:

What could go wrong?

As usual,

You're dismissed

-Geaux

Yup, that's my job -- pose inconvenient questions that blow your house of cards down.

Thanks for playin'. Next time think it through first.

What could go wrong?

As usual,

You're dismissed

-Geaux

Yup, that's my job -- pose inconvenient questions that blow your house of cards down.

If you can't understand the risk of Muslim immigrants as it relates to known terrorist in the US who are IMMIGRANTS, then......

-Geaux

What could go wrong?

As usual,

You're dismissed

-Geaux

If you can't understand the risk of Muslim immigrants as it relates to known terrorist in the US who are IMMIGRANTS, then......

-Geaux

That's exactly what I asked as soon as I got here. And you still have no answer.

If you can't understand why your point therefore falls to the ground... it's because there's nothing holding it up.

You refuse to read the link I see.

Let me help

Let me guess..... They're Catholic?

-Geaux

-------------------------------
From the above link

Ahmed Muhammed Dhakane, 24, from Somalia, was a member and associate of al-Barakat and Al-Ittihad Al-Islami (AIAI) and traveled to Russia, Cuba, Costa Rica, and Guatemala before taking a bus to Mexico in order to come to the U.S. through the Texas border illegally. These groups are connected to al Qaeda, with al-Barakat being not only an armed group, but is specifically known as an Islamic money moving structure used by Islamist extremists.

Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari, age 20, entered the U.S. legally (with a student visa and on a scholarship from a Saudi Arabian industrial company) to attend a Texas university with the intent to bomb and target Americans, court documents reveal.

Let me help

-Geaux

From the above link

Ahmed Muhammed Dhakane, 24, from Somalia, was a member and associate of al-Barakat and Al-Ittihad Al-Islami (AIAI) and traveled to Russia, Cuba, Costa Rica, and Guatemala before taking a bus to Mexico in order to come to the U.S. through the Texas border illegally. These groups are connected to al Qaeda, with al-Barakat being not only an armed group, but is specifically known as an Islamic money moving structure used by Islamist extremists.

Khalid Ali-M Aldawsari, age 20, entered the U.S. legally (with a student visa and on a scholarship from a Saudi Arabian industrial company) to attend a Texas university with the intent to bomb and target Americans, court documents reveal.

So the fuck what? Eric Rudolph is a Catholic -- should we go kill the Pope?

I already read your link. That's how I knew it didn't make your point --- eight posts ago.

Let me help

-Geaux

From the above link

I already read your link. That's how I knew it didn't make your point --- eight posts ago.

Why do I not find that surprising?

Keeping your head buried I see.. Must be hard to see with all that sand in your eyes

-Geaux

Let me help

-Geaux

From the above link

Keeping your head buried I see.. Must be hard to see with all that sand in your eyes

-Geaux

Would that be the sand kicked up by your house of cards OP collapsing to the ground for lack of a foundation?

Yeah I'm hip. Be more careful putting these things together. As I said -- think it through first. That way you don't need somebody else to think it for ya.

-Geaux
Oh. You think the U.S. is an EPIC FAILURE???!!!

Then get the fuck out. Please.

No seriously. GTFO.

Meanwhile Syrian Christians are being killed by the hundreds, and that fucking muslim president hasn't allowed these Christian people to migrate....Perhaps if they were ILLEGAL HISPANICS???... He should rot in HELL!

syria-christian-massacre-3.png

Let me help

-Geaux

From the above link

-Geaux

Would that be the sand kicked up by your house of cards OP collapsing to the ground for lack of a foundation?

Yeah I'm hip. Be more careful putting these things together. As I said -- think it through first. That way you don't need somebody else to think it for ya.

Sure ..... :up:

:badgrin:

Like I said and need to remember myself.... thinks for reminding me

You're dismissed.

Run along now an troll another thread and get smoked there too

-Geaux

-Geaux
Oh. You think the U.S. is an EPIC FAILURE???!!!

Then get the fuck out. Please.

No seriously. GTFO.

^^^^^^^ LMAO ^^^^^^^^^

-Geaux

Whatever, Sir Danth. :itsok:
I would have been gentle, except I know it's not your first time.

Astute observation, I agree.

They're no more able to see through the snow job on themselves from a religious manipulator than one done on 'em by political ones. Gullible's Travels.

Forum List

Back