Federal charges in the Breonna Taylor case.

That the media is lying their asses off?

She was fired from her job as an EMT. They let her go and put "DO NOT REHIRE" on her personnel file.

Your article also left out the part where her rental car was found with a trunk full of drugs and the dead body of one of Jamarcus Glover's drug associates in it. But they claim they only had a passive relationship?

The media decided that "innocent EMT killed by racist cops" was their story line, and they were going to bury anything contradicting that.

She was fired from her job as an EMT. They let her go and put "DO NOT REHIRE" on her personnel file.

Your article also left out the part where her rental car was found with a trunk full of drugs and the dead body of one of Jamarcus Glover's drug associates in it. But they claim they only had a passive relationship?

The media decided that "innocent EMT killed by racist cops" was their story line, and they were going to bury anything contradicting that.

Right back to the lies and lying.

Why?

They problem was they needed a reason to search her place. So they aggerated how many time he picks mail up their. But she was up in it up to her eyeballs.

Right back to the lies and lying.

Why?
Because I don't want to be fending for myself when the cops stop doing their jobs.

Jamarcus Glover spread tons of drugs around Louisville. Breonna Taylor either actively helped him or at least she had no problem with it.

This is why I don't feel so bad for her because her other drug dealing boyfriend decided to use her fat ass as a human shield.

Because I don't want to be fending for myself when the cops stop doing their jobs.

Jamarcus Glover spread tons of drugs around Louisville. Breonna Taylor either actively helped him or at least she had no problem with it.

This is why I don't feel so bad for her because her other drug dealing boyfriend decided to use her fat ass as a human shield.
Taylor and Glover split well over a year before the raid. She was not helping him do anything and had moved on. Your assertion that she was actively helping him is bullshit.

Was there any drugs found in her apartment?

Taylor and Glover split well over a year before the raid. She was not helping him do anything and had moved on. Your assertion that she was actively helping him is bullshit.

Was there any drugs found in her apartment?

Actually, she was still visiting him in jail as late as January 2020.

She bailed him out several times. Drugs and one of his dead associates were found in her car. The police had EVERY reason to think she was an active associate.

Actually, she was still visiting him in jail as late as January 2020.

She bailed him out several times. Drugs and one of his dead associates were found in her car. The police had EVERY reason to think she was an active associate.
No, she had broken with him and had moved on with her life.

Why is that hard for you to understand.

And about that warrant...

Really, when did she tell the cops that?

"I just be kicking my no-good man to the curb! - Signed Jamarcus' Hoochi-mama"

Sadly, a lot of people will die because cops will just stop doing their jobs.
Why would she have to tell the police who she dating?

Ah, the racism.

Oh, I don't know.

After lending him her car for a lethal drug run, bailing him out of prison a bunch of times, and visiting him in the klink, you think that she MIGHT want to let the police know she wasn't associated with him because got herself a new thug.
When was that?

1 year before the raid? 2? 3?

It’s on the police to present accurate information in a no knock warrant and they failed to do that?

When was that?

1 year before the raid? 2? 3?

It’s on the police to present accurate information in a no knock warrant and they failed to do that?

She was still visiting Glover in prison up to 6 months before the raid.

They presented the most accurate information they had, including tape recordings of Glover saying 'Bre has all my money".

She was still visiting Glover in prison up to 6 months before the raid.

They presented the most accurate information they had, including tape recordings of Glover saying 'Bre has all my money".
Sure, source it.

Show them.

You’re the one race baiting the thread with your bullshit.
You and the rest of the knee jerks are doing what you always do. If it's a Black victim and a Cop you blame the Cop every single time without regard to facts or circumstances. Just like your Democrat masters trained you, good boy!

You and the rest of the knee jerks are doing what you always do. If it's a Black victim and a Cop you blame the Cop every single time without regard to facts or circumstances. Just like your Democrat masters trained you, good boy!
And bang goes the white privilege gun.

Forum List

Back