Fed Judge Blocks PA Election Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right. Form the OPs own link:

“Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro quickly responded on Twitter, pointing out that this does not have much impact since the results of the presidential election have already been certified and electors chosen.”.

The Presidential race is a fait accompli. One can’t enjoin an action that has already occurred. This decision may affect down races but not the presidential race. The judge will be overturned nevertheless.
I don't know how many people need to repeat this before the OP and other Trump supporters realize this.

Maybe they have us all on ignore so we don't upset the narrative?
no you're on ignore cause we tire of your own narrative you try to sell all the time.

you never talk from a centristic point of view. everyone who doesn't agree with you gets your soft serve insults and crap.

“Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro quickly responded on Twitter, pointing out that this does not have much impact since the results of the presidential election have already been certified and electors chosen.”.

The Presidential race is a fait accompli. One can’t enjoin an action that has already occurred. This decision may affect down races but not the presidential race. The judge will be overturned nevertheless.
I don't know how many people need to repeat this before the OP and other Trump supporters realize this.

no you're on ignore cause we tire of your own narrative you try to sell all the time.

you never talk from a centristic point of view. everyone who doesn't agree with you gets your soft serve insults and crap.
ignore fail

The narrative I'm selling is reality, my friend.

Pennsylvania already certified the election and chose electors. This has zero relevance. Not sure if you knew that or not, but it's true.

ignore fail
i take it off when i wish.

fail not yet.

Pennsylvania already certified the election and chose electors. This has zero relevance. Not sure if you knew that or not, but it's true.
take it up with the judge, man. i'm just posting things to talk about. you're just looking for something else to shoot down.

So your claim is this judge doesn't know what's going on? Wow. Good luck with that.

take it up with the judge, man. i'm just posting things to talk about. you're just looking for something else to shoot down.
Just looking to inform people of relevant details that were left out of the thread. No more, no less.

Id had for people to have the wrong impression because of omissions. There’s a lot of that these days.

So your claim is this judge doesn't know what's going on? Wow. Good luck with that.

I’m sure the judge is plenty well informed.

I’m claiming you guys might not know what’s going on because you’re not always being told (or not always reading carefully).

Just looking to inform people of relevant details that were left out of the thread. No more, no less.

Id had for people to have the wrong impression because of omissions. There’s a lot of that these days.
The relevant detail is that certification is now on hold. Thanks for playing though.

gosh, you've NEVER done that before. maybe that's why it took me as such a surprise.

omissions? give me your favorite anti-trump story and i'll find you some omissions you choose to keep omitted.

The relevant detail is that certification is now on hold. Thanks for playing though.
The certification for the presidential race is not on hold. It’s already completed. The ruling did not “decertify” it.

The certification for the presidential race is not on hold. It’s already completed. The ruling did not “decertify” it.
So you are back to saying you know more than this judge. Ok...

never said it did.

you like to say people said things they never said so you can whine on about that; not the topic of conversation.

So you are back to saying you know more than this judge. Ok...
I said nothing the judge doesn’t already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back