Fed closes border with Mexico

I can hear it already.....

HES RACIST......

We already knew Trump was racist.

He is Orange Scottish Northern Anglo-Saxon Caucasian Protestant.

I'm sure there is a race in there somewhere.
Well, I'm Holland Dutch and English on one side, French and Trail of Tears Native American etc on the other. So yeah, most alla us are one kind of 57 Heinz or another so who really cares.

President Donald Trump is 100% American, however, as most of us are here who live in any given state, regardless of race, creed, political party, or independence from any political encumbrance at all. Yesterday was International Happiness Day. I'm happy to be American and glad we have such a wonderful President who does his very best to get American citizens employed and save Americans from too much CV-19 with wise alternatives to falling for being human vectors by having us isolate ourselves for a couple of weeks until good weather sets in. I pray for the mommies and dads who have to go out and get supplies for their children twice a week, take them to the hospital when they have an accident, or even succumb to one childhood issue or another.

I pray for all in our dear nation who do so much for everyone else--teachers, ministers, bankers who fund families, business analysts, business movers, shakers, and all the mom and pops who work so hard to make our America a good place to be, friend to those in need around the world, and sports players and their loyal followers who support the home team. Some people buy, make, and sell clothing for young and old alike, some prepare foods in restaurants or factories for Americans to eat while they do other tasks a nation needs done. And people from around the world want to enjoy our freedoms or join scientific teams here to break the barriers of ignorance and learn more about space, the land, sea, and air. I pray for us all to stay united, which we can by believing in the founder's America that became great beyond their wildest dreams, ... or were they savants who had a glimpse of things to come if they placed ruling in the hands of all the voters in the land?

The only way the Republicans could get help out to the people who wish to avoid the pandemic was to agree to an equal amount of thrill-spending by Nancy Pelosi so her party could win the next election by figuring out ways to get a trillion dollars back into their pockets for re-election. I'm sick of the Democrats proposing to give billions away to a country or a cause, only to get a billion back by a point man like Joe Biden did in the Ukraine.

Our side wanted to save lives. The Democrats wanted to cash in on their alleged causes, each of which will get them money back by getting people like former Vice President Joe Biden demanding a third or more of the money back for Democrat pocket-lining. And that's what I think of the criminal Nancy Pelosi and her Russian colluder, Hillary Clinton, who got a free ticket by eking out a no-fault deal with the FBI who signed an agreement for her to get off scott-free of criminal charges in colluding with Russia and the Ukraine to destroy Donald Trump, which didn't work, but she doesn't have to pay for her collusion, whereas chief coordinator House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and two House Committee chairmen Jerold Nadler and Adam Schiff, who led the fake impeachment charges.

My prayer is that the people of the United States will boot all the Democrats in the House who participated in passing the politically-motivated fake impeachment charges on to the Senate. We deserve a kinder, gentler resolution of political differences.

I used to think we needed two parties to run the legislative Branch. I no longer think so. I am particularly disappointed that the Democrats promoted then-Vice President Joe Biden for his acumen in demanding money back from foreign aid to third world countries whom he threatened if they didn't give him a whole lot of money from what the Congress gave in "foreign aid." The ultimate payers are the overtaxed and underrepresented American taxpayers who work for a living, and not the alleged "privileged sons" class that the Democrats lie should be footing the bill for all their pet rock projects. As far as I'm concerned, Joe Biden used his Vice-Presidency to extort money from the Ukraine, assisted by his own blood son, who he trained on how to get "free" riches by extortion measures and using any high office he runs for and wins, which is a high future prospect considering how in favor poor Democrats after being fed a ton of hubris by leaders of the party who make up lies to tell on conservative Republicans who believe in fairness and dealing rightly in their practice of political views to benefit and not to ever cheat the American taxpayers.

The Democrats are in collusion with people the Deep State encourages to become "journalists" who have kind words only for Democrats including obfuscation of their crimes against taxpayers. The public never knows this until the right culprits are placed in jail, but the Democrats so carefully engineer loopholes to let criminal activity on the part of Democrat leaders to procure wealth for their future campaigns. This double standard will not go on forever if we bring to light what we know about the corrupt deep state.

Finally. What took so long?

Trump announces U.S.-Mexico border closure to stem spread of coronavirus

The U.S.-Mexico border will be closed to nonessential travel to further help stem the spread of the novel coronavirus, President Donald Trump announced Friday.

"As we did with Canada, we're also working with Mexico to implement new rules at our ports of entry to suspend non-essential travel," Trump said. "These new rules and procedures will not impede lawful trade and commerce." Trump said that Mexico is also suspending air travel from Europe.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. has taken "two important steps" this week to curb the spread of the virus. He noted the border closure with Canada, announced Wednesday, would go into effect at midnight. He said the closure would last 30 days and reiterated the news Trump shared that the border with Mexico would also close.

Coronavirus: Trump announces Mexico border closure

Wow, since Mexico has much less infections from the virus...

The U.S.-Mexico border will be closed to nonessential travel to further help stem the spread of the novel coronavirus, President Donald Trump announced Friday.

"As we did with Canada, we're also working with Mexico to implement new rules at our ports of entry to suspend non-essential travel," Trump said. "These new rules and procedures will not impede lawful trade and commerce." Trump said that Mexico is also suspending air travel from Europe.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. has taken "two important steps" this week to curb the spread of the virus. He noted the border closure with Canada, announced Wednesday, would go into effect at midnight. He said the closure would last 30 days and reiterated the news Trump shared that the border with Mexico would also close.

It only takes one.

I thought we did that a week ago?

The border was closed to keep the Mexicans that are here from leaving.

Yeah, we're spreading it to them, not the other way around. Mexico must be relieved.

LOL!!!
Suuuuure they did!

Forum List

Back