FEC President Declares "This Election Is ILLEGITIMATE"

Gee, only the 5th or so thread on Donald's handpicked, unqualified, sycophant at the FEC.
Thank you sir, may we have another? :rolleyes-41:
You can't cite one reliable source that shows him to be wrong. Everybody with common sense knows the vote counts smells like rotten fish
I wonder if Trump's lawyers use that as evidence. I understand they submitted Trump tweets as proof of systemic voter fraud.

Systemic Voter fraud seems to be one of those things that republicans know exist even though they offer no evidence. It seems to be based on idea that if it could happen then it is happening. In an election with over 151 million votes, you would think Trumpeters would be able to come up with something better than an election worker who was 6 inches closer to voters that regulations allowed, a poll monitor who was not present at a poll all day, a poll worker who laughed at a Trump voter, an anonymous election worker who overheard someone say election workers were completing ballots that were not completed by the voter, and of course a few dozen voters in every state who complete their dead spouses ballot or persons that have legal custardy of a person who cast a vote in that person's name, and people that move and try cast a ballot without doing an address change etc.
NAME A RELIABLE SOURCE THAT SUPPORTS YOUR CLAIM OF NO VOTER FRAUD?

REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS IN BATTLEGROUND STATES SAY NO MAJOR FRAUD HAPPENED.

Cite a reliable source?

Already cited. REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS. YOU LOSE.
No you haven't

You wouldn't believe it if Jesus Christ himself said it. Ordinary Americans are not listening to you.
fake news controlled by democrats is not a reliable source
And don't invoke the name democrats reject you satan spawn

Anything that doesn't fit into your narerative is fake news. You live in your own little fantasy world.

You are the spawn of Satan. You have given your soul to a evil like Donald Trump.
I've got Gods angel army around me what about you?
No leftists satan spawn lie can effect me
These people do not realize when they get their globalist dream, that it's just going be an End Times Nightmare.

If Joe Biden, being a globalist and his DemNazi allies are able to steal the election, then the push to the 666 New World Order will be ramped up and accelerated.

Biden is a weak man, a push over, owned by China, Russia and The UN, and he will implement all of the UN's Globalist Policies which when you really look at them, are identical to many things said about The AntiChrist, his government and the state of the world at The END.

God laughs at these people and their silly plots, their rigged elections, because they do nothing but dig for themselves a deeper pit in Hell.

When Christ does return, they will wail and cry in Fear because they will know that their day of judgment is at hand and there is no escape.

You and Trump are the ones who are trying to steal the election. You are the ones who constantly lie. You are the ones who are digging your grave in helol.

The chairman of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

The fact that you have to find these obscure and utterly "fake news" sites to promote these lies, should tell you that you're being conned by Don the Con, but not, you're not even smart enough to see that.
The article is from CNN?

Gee, only the 5th or so thread on Donald's handpicked, unqualified, sycophant at the FEC.
You can't cite one reliable source that shows him to be wrong. Everybody with common sense knows the vote counts smells like rotten fish
I wonder if Trump's lawyers use that as evidence. I understand they submitted Trump tweets as proof of systemic voter fraud.

Systemic Voter fraud seems to be one of those things that republicans know exist even though they offer no evidence. It seems to be based on idea that if it could happen then it is happening. In an election with over 151 million votes, you would think Trumpeters would be able to come up with something better than an election worker who was 6 inches closer to voters that regulations allowed, a poll monitor who was not present at a poll all day, a poll worker who laughed at a Trump voter, an anonymous election worker who overheard someone say election workers were completing ballots that were not completed by the voter, and of course a few dozen voters in every state who complete their dead spouses ballot or persons that have legal custardy of a person who cast a vote in that person's name, and people that move and try cast a ballot without doing an address change etc.

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

You wouldn't believe it if Jesus Christ himself said it. Ordinary Americans are not listening to you.

Anything that doesn't fit into your narerative is fake news. You live in your own little fantasy world.

You are the spawn of Satan. You have given your soul to a evil like Donald Trump.

I have not sold my religipous values down the river like you have. God and Trump are opposites. God is good and Trump is evil just like you.
If God is so good how do you explain All the evil in the world?

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

I have not sold my religipous values down the river like you have. God and Trump are opposites. God is good and Trump is evil just like you.
I believe you have because you can't even spell it Religious not religipous Trump claims to be a Christian are you saying you are like God and can see his heart?
And what evil has President Trump done?

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

These people do not realize when they get their globalist dream, that it's just going be an End Times Nightmare.

If Joe Biden, being a globalist and his DemNazi allies are able to steal the election, then the push to the 666 New World Order will be ramped up and accelerated.

Biden is a weak man, a push over, owned by China, Russia and The UN, and he will implement all of the UN's Globalist Policies which when you really look at them, are identical to many things said about The AntiChrist, his government and the state of the world at The END.

God laughs at these people and their silly plots, their rigged elections, because they do nothing but dig for themselves a deeper pit in Hell.

When Christ does return, they will wail and cry in Fear because they will know that their day of judgment is at hand and there is no escape.

You and Trump are the ones who are trying to steal the election. You are the ones who constantly lie. You are the ones who are digging your grave in helol.
hell not Helol

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

You are a part of the evil.

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

I believe you have because you can't even spell it Religious not religipous Trump claims to be a Christian are you saying you are like God and can see his heart?

Trump religious? That is funny. You are a sucker. Jesus Christ has condemned Donald Trump. He is not a Christian and neither are you.

He constantly lies. He slanders people. He is trying to steal a election. His immigration policies are immoral.

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

Trump religious? That is funny. You are a sucker. Jesus Christ has condemned Donald Trump. He is not a Christian and neither are you.

He constantly lies. He slanders people. He is trying to steal a election. His immigration policies are immoral.
you're not acting like a Christian you're acting like satan lying
You don't want to go down that path of whose been slandering who
Starting with the steel dossier paid for by Hillary clinton Russian influenced

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

You are a part of the evil.
Cool. Thank you.

you're not acting like a Christian you're acting like satan

Democrats are the party of infanticide, socialism, government control, smashing Free Speech rights, giving free stuff to illegal aliens, and now they are the party of mobs in the streets burning and destroying cities. See the burning cities and torn down statues, and you see the democrat party world. Mobs.

Republicans are the party of Traditional Values, Liberty and freedom. Donald Trump gave us the lowest unemployment rates since John F Kennedy until the virus hit, and now Democrats are trying to keep the virus going because they are so evil they are happy to destroy the economy simply to defeat Trump. That’s right. Masks and continued shutdowns are a joke, based totally on fear. There is a 0.04 death rate for Corona. People have more chance of dying from the Flu.

A totalitarian socialist state of mobs is what the Democrats offer, and liberty and freedom and jobs-not-mobs is what Trump offers.

Moral? Democrats are demonic, Satan's children

Democrats are the party of infanticide, socialism, government control, smashing Free Speech rights, giving free stuff to illegal aliens, and now they are the party of mobs in the streets burning and destroying cities. See the burning cities and torn down statues, and you see the democrat party world. Mobs.

Wow, that sounds like the kind of crazy shit Political Chic spouts? Are you a sock puppet?

you're not acting like a Christian you're acting like satan

Republicans are the party of Traditional Values, Liberty and freedom. Donald Trump gave us the lowest unemployment rates since John F Kennedy until the virus hit, and now Democrats are trying to keep the virus going because they are so evil they are happy to destroy the economy simply to defeat Trump. That’s right. Masks and continued shutdowns are a joke, based totally on fear. There is a 0.04 death rate for Corona. People have more chance of dying from the Flu.

A totalitarian socialist state of mobs is what the Democrats offer, and liberty and freedom and jobs-not-mobs is what Trump offers.

Moral? Democrats are demonic, Satan's children
I'm a little confused you disagreed with what I said but yet write as if you agree with what I said.
But you did however not quote all of what I posted

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

You are the one who is not acting like a Christian. You are a lying weasel.
The dossier was not Russian influenced. The Russians would not have let on that they were trying to influence the elections nor would they have let on that a member of their embassy in Washington was a spy. Trump gave polling data and other campaign information to a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence.

Cite a reliable source?

No you haven't

You are the one who is not acting like a Christian. You are a lying weasel.
The dossier was not Russian influenced. The Russians would not have let on that they were trying to influence the elections nor would they have let on that a member of their embassy in Washington was a spy. Trump gave polling data and other campaign information to a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence.
Stupid the dossier was information collected from Russia dumb ass
You are either misinformed or just a liar satan spawn

Forum List

Back