FDNY says "take this vaccine and shove it."

"won't see on any mainstream media outlet."

Because it isn't true or is taken out of context.

If it was a real story, Fox News would cover it. Fox News has real reporters, real editors, and some integrity to protect.
Fox is the right wing of the mainstream media, perhaps not as nefarious as MSNBC and CNN, but still very much part of the mainstream media.

So, nice attempt to deflect here, but maybe you'll go back and watch the video and learn something this morning, .... I doubt it.

If it was a real story, Fox News would cover it. Fox News has real reporters, real editors, and some integrity to protect.
Actually, it did happen, but none of the corporate outlets are showing the protest.

In this link, they show a fraction of a second of it. . .

It actually happened on Thursday, not Friday. I saw news of it all over the alt. media.

fdny-080.jpg

Reduction in service possible following vaccination deadline​

Meantime, this expert medical opinion from a doctor I know:

You and I tend to think in terms of the individual because we believe in individual rights and freedoms. Since everyone (with few exceptions) in the USA has had the opportunity to be vaccinated, then we should be allowing everyone to behave as they wish in that context and in the interests of their own freedom and priorities.

But if you think that people are your property? Keeping your property/slaves in the best possible health (as you define health) is a valid priority. Since in adults the vaccine has good benefit at preventing severe illness, hospitalization, and death - it is to your benefit to force your slaves to be vaccinated.

There is also the non-slavery view of societal good where one can make the argument that all adults should be vaccinated in order to minimize risk and the resultant issues which are monetary, societal, and geopolitical, etc. and which may result in harms to society in general. As long as one is unwilling to force it upon another this is a reasonable and ethical argument to make. But there is a problem(s) with the argument. . .

There are a huge number of people out there who have had asymptomatic Covid-19 infections without anyone knowing it. They may have at least a little immunity.

There are people who had symptoms but thought they might be due to another medical condition and were never diagnosed as having a Covid-19 infection. They may have decent immunity.

These situations are aggravated by the fact that the testing is really not very good and a fair number of people know it.

Also, there may be little benefit to the individual from being diagnosed and/or tested. If you have symptoms of Covid-19 and minimize contact with the un-infected for the next 10 days - you may not find any benefit from being diagnosed/tested. So you may have had a good case of Covid-19 and you won't show up in any statistics.

So at this point we may have pretty good herd immunity out there, at least in terms of most people being unlikely to become seriously ill and/or dying.

It is becoming increasingly clear that our vaccines are not very good at protecting from asymptomatic and mildly symptomatic Covid-19 infections. When combined with a relatively low number of hospitalizations at this time, this would be the time to push for herd immunity by encouraging socialization without stupid masks and isolations. Let people get repeated small inoculations of the virus while they have some immunity either from vaccination or from prior infection. People will get sick but most will be only mildly ill and there will be a few who become very ill and/or die. But we'd be getting back to the way that societies used to overcome nasty infectious diseases.

Net effect is that I think that the best argument from a societal point of view is to stop virtually all mandates and tell people to get back to "normal".

Note that I'm not denying that Covid-19 is still a problem. In the last 4 months or so I've had several dozen patients admitted for pretty severe illness and plenty of others who have spent time in the ER. A few have died. Without exception those who have had to go to ER or had to be admitted, and/or died had not been vaccinated. I still think the vaccine is to be recommended for adults.

So I think the best societal and individual recommendation is no mandates, encourage vaccination, go mingle. Outdoor or large space mingling are the best. Avoid obviously ill individuals as they are the ones who are likely to give you an overwhelming number of viruses - and that could lead to severe illness even if you have pretty good immunity from prior infection or from vaccination.

Here's some footage from Friday afternoon that you won't see on any mainstream media outlet.

The FDNY employs approximately 10,951 uniformed firefighting employees, 4,274 uniformed EMS employees, and 2,096 civilian employees. Its regulations are compiled in title 3 of the New York City Rules
----------------------------
They can do with a little less firefighters. Half of the 2000 won't take the vaccine, goodbye then.

Actually, it did happen, but none of the corporate outlets are showing the protest.

In this link, they show a fraction of a second of it. . .

It actually happened on Thursday, not Friday. I saw news of it all over the alt. media.

fdny-080.jpg

Reduction in service possible following vaccination deadline​

Too bad I say.

:dunno:

The FDNY employs approximately 10,951 uniformed firefighting employees, 4,274 uniformed EMS employees, and 2,096 civilian employees. Its regulations are compiled in title 3 of the New York City Rules
----------------------------
They can do with a little less firefighters. Half of the 2000 won't take the vaccine, goodbye then.
wow. you really hate americans. the distain in your post is riveting. you should take up arms and go kill them all. fk them for choosing differently than you. We live in a country with laws, mandates aren't part of them.

You're confused with Hitler there friend.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back