FDA approved does NOT EQUAL SAFE"

Anyway.

I'm repeating myself but 100% of every drug that has ever been recalled by the FDA was first approved by the FDA.

Personally I'm a proponent of abolishing the FDA.

It's corrupt to its core. It's a revolving door between special interests within the drug industry. Always has been.

A young woman's OPINION...Makes sense to me!

Have you had your Ivermectin treatment today??
1630107470382.png

Anyway.

I'm repeating myself but 100% of every drug that has ever been recalled by the FDA was first approved by the FDA.

It's corrupt to its core. It's a revolving door between special interests within the drug industry. Always has been.
The greatest protection racket in human history.

That's my not-at-all-humble opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

It killed some people.
Nowhere near as many as the virus killed in just the last few days, with 1232 today, another 1289 dying yesterday and that is just in this country. Texas is death central. The lost 294 to Covid today, and it's not even 7:00. Yesterday they lost another 275.
Get the vaccine Nat. Hang around. Don't be a statistic.

Anyway.

You have to remember, what the F stands for in FDA.
FEDERAL. Which means GOVERNMENT.

aka = the government has been telling us what we can and cannot eat and drink and use as medicine since 1848.

Do you REALLY trust a governmental organization that has THAT kind of control?

Nowhere near as many as the virus killed in just the last few days, with 1232 today, another 1289 dying yesterday and that is just in this country. Texas is death central. The lost 294 to Covid today, and it's not even 7:00. Yesterday they lost another 275.
And how many were vaccinated....next

Where do your numbers come from?

Texas isn't death central. I live in Texas, and I also live behind a "medical city" hospital complex, which has plenty of open beds for anyone who needs them.

Your numbers are numbers generated either by hysteria or by Democrat lies and media deception.

It didn't hurt my daughter or my brother and sisters-in-law.

But it almost put my two nieces in the hospital, one DID wind up there temporarily. One of them had her throat swell shut on her. She got rushed by ambulance to the ER. She has no preexisting conditions, is 26 and might weigh 100lbs soaking wet. Her younger sister had a severe reaction to it. In fact I believe both girls were banned from getting the follow up shot because of their reaction to the first.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back