FDA Approval of Vax is a SHAM

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The control group -which was supposed to be given a placebo- was destroyed by its participants getting the vax.

The FDA was strong-armed(?) into approving the experimental vax in order to change the subject, and con the Murican people into believing it's safe and effective....All hands are on deck trying to save the bacon of the senile husk of a prevert, masquerading as POTUS.

Today's "FDA approval" is a travesty of a mockery of a sham.

Tens of thousands of people who volunteered to be in studies of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are still participating in follow-up research. But some key questions won't be easily answered, because many people who had been in the placebo group have now opted to take the vaccine.

The control group -which was supposed to be given a placebo- was destroyed by its participants getting the vax.

The FDA was strong-armed(?) into approving the experimental vax in order to change the subject, and con the Murican people into believing it's safe and effective.

Tens of thousands of people who volunteered to be in studies of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are still participating in follow-up research. But some key questions won't be easily answered, because many people who had been in the placebo group have now opted to take the vaccine.

When the trial ended we were all asked if we want to know which group were were in. They wanted to offer us the lifesaving vaccine for real of we were in the placebo group. I held out until April,turns out I was in the experimental group. But it's not a sham, they're working from the data collected during the trials, which are continuing BTW, as well as new data being collected as we speak. This is a real approval.

I understand your motivation for undermining it though. You conservitards wanna see as many people as possible die on Joe Biden's watch because it makes your orange god look better.

Nothing would surprise me. Unfortunately, we can trust the "science" anymore because it, too, has been politicized.

1629748629696.png

How long did it take for you to figure that out?

*****SMILE*****

:)

When the trial ended we were all asked if we want to know which group were were in. They wanted to offer us the lifesaving vaccine for real of we were in the placebo group. I held out until April,turns out I was in the experimental group. But it's not a sham, they're working from the data collected during the trials, which are continuing BTW, as well as new data being collected as we speak. This is a real approval.

I understand your motivation for undermining it though. You conservitards wanna see as many people as possible die on Joe Biden's watch because it makes your orange god look better.
It's just a shame that this became political in the first place. And both parties are to blame. If Trump had won election, how would the vaccination effort have played out? Does anyone doubt that, if he had won, Trump voters would be more than happy to take the Trump vaccine? Or that Dems would be casting doubt on Trump's rash decision to accelerate the development of the vaccine?

This is the kind of idiocy the "two-party system" has driven us to. And it's literally killing us. How many lives could have been saved if our response to the pandemic weren't undermined by partisan politics?

Only took three posts! :laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

The piece is from NPR, you towering fucking sub-imbecile....The last thing in the world they are is Trumpsters.

So go take your TDS meds, loser.

It's just a shame that this became political in the first place. And both parties are to blame. If Trump had won election, how would the vaccination effort have played out? Does anyone doubt that, if he had won, Trump voters would be more than happy to take the Trump vaccine? Or that Dems would be casting doubt on Trump's rash decision to accelerate the development of the vaccine?

This is the kind of idiocy the "two-party system" has driven us to. And it's literally killing us. How many lives could have been saved if our response to the pandemic weren't undermined by partisan politics?
I'm afraid you can't play the "both sides do it" card on this.

Nice try though.

Only took three posts! :laughing0301: :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

The piece is from NPR, you towering fucking sub-imbecile....The last thing in the world they are is Trumpsters.

So go take your TDS meds, loser.

Don't care where the piece is from, what I said still remains true, and I was referring to your reason for posting it, nothing else.

The FDA was strong-armed(?) into approving the experimental vax in order to change the subject, and con the Murican people into believing it's safe and effective....All hands are on deck trying to save the bacon of the senile husk of a prevert, masquerading as POTUS.

The placebo group opted to get vaccinated AFTER the trial was completed.

It messes with "follow up" but not the trial itself.

FAIL

I never was....The FDA is the biggest protection racket in human history.

Now run on down to your doc for a big bottle of Vioxx.
I actually had to deal with doctors for several issues over the last few months. Kidney stone and a brown recluse bite.

In the course of those medical interactions virtually every doctor and nurse I dealt with asked if I was vaccinated and every one one of them responded "Good" when told I was.

If you have doubts about getting vaxxed...ask your doctor.

Not some Youtube quack. Your actual doctor

I actually had to deal with doctors for several issues over the last few months. Kidney stone and a brown recluse bite.

In the course of those medical interactions virtually every doctor and nurse I dealt with asked if I was vaccinated and every one one of them responded "Good" when told I was.

If you have doubts about getting vaxxed...ask your doctor.

Not some Youtube quack. Your actual doctor
Your lame anecdotes are meaningless.

I follow no quacks, including your mega-honker of choice; St. Tony Fauxi

Forum List

Back