FBI's Most Wanted Terrorist List - 27 of 28 Are Muslim

And here's the thing...nobody is saying that most KKK members are good, peaceful people who just want to be allowed to engage in whatever they engage in.

Nobody.

Unlike all the morons who claim the same about Islam.

so you can stop calling the KKK a terrorist organization.

Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've seen all day. I'll go back to my original question...Sheesh, whats a white guy gotta do to have whites call him a terrorist?
...and I'll go back to my original point... what have they done that would be terroristic?

Pick one, if you dont know their history thats your problem

The KKK Is a Terrorist Organization

How the KKK Started as a Charity

The Ku Klux Klan: America’s Long History of Tolerating White Terrorist Organizations

Domestic terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Oh, all shit from the distant past. Now I see why you were dragging your feet. I guess this sinks your entire argument. Oh well, all you can do now is learn to not make the same mistake in the future.

LOL....How'd I know that you'd say terrorism isnt terrorism after it reaches a certain age? You asked what have they done that would be terroristic? I answered.

All this time you forgot to add that it had to happen in a certain unspecified time frame to still be murder and terror. When will 9/11 stop being a terrorist act? In 2021? 2051?
What current member of the KKK committed terrorism? If there aren't any, then it isn't a terrorist organization.

What purpose would be served by calling the KKK a terrorist organization? Why would we want to waste the time of the FBI by watching people who aren't committing terrorism. Because you don't like their message? Me thinks you need to read the constitution.

Fucking ISIS makes the Goddamned Gestapo look like fucking Boy Scouts, and the Liberals are still whining about the KKK ??? You know - the fucking organization FOUNDED by Goddamned Democrats?? That one???

Oh goody.

Buy parachutes numb-nuts, when the ISIS throws your gay-asses off a roof - you'll need one.

Idiots !

Fucking ISIS makes the Goddamned Gestapo look like fucking Boy Scouts, and the Liberals are still whining about the KKK ??? You know - the fucking organization FOUNDED by Goddamned Democrats?? That one???

Oh goody.

Buy parachutes numb-nuts, when the ISIS throws your gay-asses off a roof - you'll need one.

Idiots !
They aren't only whining about it. They're saying we shouldn't worry about Isis, we should be more worried about the KKK.

As if they're a BIGGER threat. When the reality is that if you tallied up all the deaths perpetrated by the KKK in the last 100 years, they STILL wouldn't equal the number of black people killed in CHICAGO in one weekend.

Given the yardstick used by CC, all the blacks in Chicago and Detroit are "terrorists". I know I sure as shit would be terrified if I had to walk anywhere.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and bigoted. This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy – it is not ‘proof’ that ‘all Muslims’ are terrorists, is it not ‘proof’ that Muslims are ‘predisposed’ to terrorism, and it is not ‘proof’ that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion’ It is proof that most on the right are hateful, ignorant bigots.
:laugh:

Look at all the straw men. Big, fat straw men.
The Regressive Left and Islam -- What is happening here?

Last edited:
Fucking ISIS makes the Goddamned Gestapo look like fucking Boy Scouts,

adolf_hitler_yugioh_card_by_sotf-d5czls3.jpg

Forum List

Back