FBI whistleblower confirms AG Merrick Garland committed perjury in front of Congress.

Not wanting your child subjected to ridiculous race theories or forcing them to miss school or wear masks is not a political ideology.

Actually it's the epitome of a political ideology considering where you're getting your information from.

Wingnut is not a real definition it is an insult and as such has NO FUCKING RELATION TO TERRORISM.

Grow up

I could say ultra conservative but what's the difference? You know who I'm talking about. In the end you're defending terrorism.

I disagreed. Hell you’ve done it to me before. Get over your outrage.
I have but I always have a reason. What's your reason? Partisanship or do you have a real reason?

And to be 100% honest I gave rderp negs because he was a little bitch but he is the only one I've done that too. Not even Betty boop or whatever her name was

Actually it's the epitome of a political ideology considering where you're getting your information from.

I could say ultra conservative but what's the difference? You know who I'm talking about. In the end you're defending terrorism.
Where am I getting my information from?

So if I'm a CNN viewer I'm good but if it's any other source I'm a possible terrorist sympathizer.....

Seriously dude.....GO FUCK YOURSELF

First tell me why you gave me a thumbs down to a completely accurate post.
I’m not sure it’s worth it to give a serious answer to you but here goes. When there is what *could* be loosely coordinated attacks on school boards across the country in an effort to prevent them from being able to conduct any business or causing members to resign out of fear for their families in order to force a certain outcome it could be terrorism. It doesn’t have to be bombings.

If you want to express your views, go to meetings and heard, but that doesn’t mean shutting down meetings and threatening members. If want to change things, run for a seat. But when you call the authorities fraudulently claiming a member is abusing or molesting her children, oryou threaten their children….that is a bit too far and it is the sheer volume of this that makes it seem like more than just a local issue.

Where am I getting my information from?

Yep.
So if I'm a CNN viewer I'm good but if it's any other source I'm a possible terrorist sympathizer.....

If the information coming from CNN convinces you that you need to take matters in your own hands and attempt to change policy through violence or threat there of then you are indeed a domestic terrorist. That's not even incriminating the source where you formed your political views, it's the actions that the terrorist takes that makes them a terrorist. I've provided the definition. You've chosen to redefine the word for your own benefit.
Seriously dude.....GO FUCK YOURSELF
Snowflake says what?

Last edited:
It seems the tags were being used to highlight Education Officals who were under threat, have you proof they were targeting individual parents... If it only a few, then he could state that on going investigation...

Also you have to also prove that Garland actually knew exactly what the FBI was doing...
Hey stupid, bring ONE example at a school board meeting that would justify the FBI getting involved.

That is what this is about, nothing else

Bring it CowboyTed

The email also directs FBI agents to consider whether the criminal activity being investigated is in violation of federal law and what the potential "motivation" is behind it.

"Merrick Garland testified that the FBI wasn’t targeting parents," Republican Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, ranking member of the House Committee on the Judiciary, tweeted Tuesday afternoon. "We now know the FBI is ‘tagging’ parents they consider threatening. The Attorney General has some explaining to do."

He is not tagging "parents".

He is tagging criminal activity...ie threats of violence
So, bring a link to anything that would require the FBI to get involved Lesh

Why can't any of you clowns bring a single example?

In recent months, there has been a disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff who participate in the vital work of running our nation's public schools. While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views.
Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation's core values. …
The Department takes these incidents seriously and is committed to using its authority and resources to discourage these threats, identify them when they occur, and prosecute them when appropriate. ...
Coordination and partnership with local law enforcement is critical to implementing these measures for the benefit of our nation’s nearly 14,000 public school districts. To this end, I am directing the Federal Bureau of Investigation, working with each United States Attorney, to convene meetings with federal, state, local, Tribal, and territorial leaders in each federal judicial district within 30 days of the issuance of this memorandum. These meetings will facilitate the discussion of strategies for addressing threats against school administrators, board members, teachers, and staff, and will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment, and response. ...
Why no link Lesh

Bring a link to any actual threat that would require the FBI to get involved.

You can't, can you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I’m not sure it’s worth it to give a serious answer to you but here goes. When there is what *could* be loosely coordinated attacks on school boards across the country in an effort to prevent them from being able to conduct any business or causing members to resign out of fear for their families in order to force a certain outcome it could be terrorism. It doesn’t have to be bombings.

If you want to express your views, go to meetings and heard, but that doesn’t mean shutting down meetings and threatening members. If want to change things, run for a seat. But when you call the authorities fraudulently claiming a member is abusing or molesting her children, oryou threaten their children….that is a bit too far and it is the sheer volume of this that makes it seem like more than just a local issue.
OK, how is that any business of the FBI, Hack?

Coyote

OK, how is that any business of the FBI, Hack?

Coyote
They investigate domestic terrorism. I know you don't think any of this is but when you threaten people over public policy, it's terrorism.

The FBI’s investigative authority is the broadest of all federal law enforcement agencies. The FBI has divided its investigations into a number of programs, such as domestic and international terrorism, foreign counterintelligence, cyber crime, public corruption, civil rights, organized crime/drugs, white-collar crime, violent crimes and major offenders, and applicant matters. The FBI’s investigative philosophy emphasizes close relations and information sharing with other federal, state, local, and international law enforcement and intelligence agencies. A significant number of FBI investigations are conducted in concert with other law enforcement agencies or as part of joint task forces.

They investigate domestic terrorism. I know you don't think any of this is but when you threaten people over public policy, it's terrorism.

The FBI’s investigative authority is the broadest of all federal law enforcement agencies. The FBI has divided its investigations into a number of programs, such as domestic and international terrorism, foreign counterintelligence, cyber crime, public corruption, civil rights, organized crime/drugs, white-collar crime, violent crimes and major offenders, and applicant matters. The FBI’s investigative philosophy emphasizes close relations and information sharing with other federal, state, local, and international law enforcement and intelligence agencies. A significant number of FBI investigations are conducted in concert with other law enforcement agencies or as part of joint task forces.
Cool.

Link us up to this "domestic terrorism" you claim is happening.

This should be fun........ :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cool.

Link us up to this "domestic terrorism" you claim is happening.

This should be fun........ :banana: :banana: :banana:
Threatening school board members because you don't agree with their policies is domestic terrorism.

Similar threats of violence tied to political issues happening all across the nation certainly have the potential to be domestic terrorism and need to be investigated.

I'm sure you agree with those making the threats so I'm sure you disagree that they need to be investigated.

Forum List

Back