FBI was tipped about Uvalde shooter day before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(this ain't exactly a thread-hijack....as someone else brought up this Indian-killing stuff)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh sure, there are plenty of historical accounts of that happening --- Indian torture and mutilation.
Also plenty of historical accounts of white folks mutilating Indians, and whites.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

ps...if you want a really good read on that merde', pick up Duncan's book ' Hernando De Soto A Savage Quest in the Americas'.

De Soto's entrada into Florida and the southeast quadrant of America in the late 1530's......takes 'savagery' to a pretty disgusting level.
De Soto was a monster. As were many of his contemporaries in the period of the 'entrada'.

It always surprised me (after I read the 'DeSoto Chronicles') that there were southern communities proudly erecting statues to this murderous bloke. They were proclaiming with these statues and parades that he was a white guy bringing "Christianity" to the aborigines.

All the while, blithely ignoring the piles of hands and arms he had his men cut off Indians who didn't give him food or women.

Also, blithely ignoring the raping ---by the hundreds, perhaps thousands ---of aboriginal women.

Thankfully, Christianist now practice a flavor of that religion that is a bit more gentle than DeSoto's version.

So there is that.
:9:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, good poster BackAgain, let's cut to the chase about this 'degrees of advanced warning' stuff.

• When did this supposed 'girl' communicate with the thought-to-be-the-shooter who was using a fake name?
  • And when did she realize that messaging from him was problematic?
  • And when she came to that realization who did she convey it to?
  • And when did she do that?
  • And if you know the when of that......well, where does it fit relative to when the shooter entered the school?
  • And when did authorities realize that the complained-about poster was the shooter? And was this girl's correspondent, in fact, the shooter?
Lastly, how do you know any of what you allege you know?
Meaning, who or what are your sources?
Will you link us to them.....so we can read the information ourselves.
Not that we don't trust your avatar.......but you know the drill, trust but verify.

Saddle up, comrade.
You are straining too hard to be a twat. Ease up, you moron. It comes naturally enough to you. So stop the straining. Just lie back and be the natural twat you already are. And I don’t mean a good twat. You’re an old diseased dedicated stanky twat. So, be yourself. The strain could kill you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, good poster "big1775" are you backing off your claim that the "FBI" wants dead kids in order to take American's guns?

You have not explicitly disavowed that claim of yours, so I'm curious.

Too, you have offered that it was one or more "leftists" sacrificing one of theirs into doing it as a false flag murder spree. Did the forum get your messaging right on that rationale of yours?

But now, are you moving away from the false-flag option to blame some unnamed 'leftist' hiring the big kid to kill the little kids?
That goal post of yours seems to be on clown wheels that can pivot in any direction.

Or, you are you simply feckless and indecisive?

Regardless, the forum is eager to hear who you will blame next for those 19 dead Uvalde kids.

(May they rest in peace, and their families eventually find solace.)
Dumbfuck show me where I said anything about the FBI.

From post #183:
"Dumbfuck show me where I said anything about the FBI."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please see the post pairing below from this thread, posts #4 and #12.

(post #4): "For all we and the FBI know, the person who typed that is still out there playing games and typing stupid shit..."

Response from Big1775 to post #4:

(post #12): Big1775: "They need dead children they want dead children got to push the gun control agenda."
--------------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Big1775, I'm not sure a written test to get a gun would work in your favor.

Just sayin'.

From post #183:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please see the post pairing below from this thread, posts #4 and #12.

Response from Big1775 to post #4:

(post #12): Big1775: "They need dead children they want dead children got to push the gun control agenda."
--------------------------------------------------------

You know, poster Big1775, I'm not sure a written test to get a gun would work in your favor.

Just sayin'.
You stupid cock sucking son of a bitch. "they" as in YOU and people like you need dead children to push more gun control. No were have I said the FBI wanted this or facilitate it. You and your fellow democrats need dead children. Yes it's not a far stretch to believe a wealthy antigun zealot fascist groomed the shooter and financially supported him gave him the means to get the rifles, body armor, optics, magazines, ammo. You fuckers will have a day of reckoning coming your way. So no where have I ever blamed the FBI for this shooting I blame you and people like you.

"You stupid cock sucking son of a bitch. "they" as in YOU and people like you need dead children to push more gun control. No were have I said the FBI wanted this or facilitate it. You and your fellow democrats need dead children. Yes it's not a far stretch to believe a wealthy antigun zealot fascist groomed the shooter and financially supported him gave him the means to get the rifles, body armor, optics, magazines, ammo. You fuckers will have a day of reckoning coming your way. So no where have I ever blamed the FBI for this shooting I blame you and people like you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Methinks, the lady doth protest too much.

Note to Contributors and Lurkers here: Please see post #12...in its entirety.
Where the subject is the 'FBI' and the good poster Big1775 references them with the subjective pronoun "they".

It's pretty simple for most English speakers.

But beyond the good poster's language skills, I too am a gun owner....have been for many decades. Accordingly, I have a degree of empathy for the good poster Big1775; however, as mentioned in another post in this thread, I kinda sorta believe that Big1775 may not be quite suitable to be a fellow gun-owner in today's society.

First, his English language skills are suspect. As noted above. Which hinders his ability to adequately communicate.
Second, his emotional stability is also suspect. For example, see:

• "....stupid cock sucking son of a bitch."
  • "Dumbfuck show me .......".
  • "Go fuck yourself"
  • "You fuckers will have a day of reckoning coming....."
So, as you can see above, the good poster Big1775's assumed ownership of one or more firearms raises legitimate questions about suitability to possess such high lethality tools in human societies.....and the danger that poses to the society and its members.

Some say 'everyone has the right to own a gun and defend himself'. Well, OK, we've seen how that belief has embedded itself into a strata of American political thinking....as an 'individual freedom'.

However, society too has a right to defend itself in the plural. Meaning, society as a whole must not be allowed to be too vulnerable to the crazies, the criminal or malevolent, or the unstable. And creating a zeitgeist of 'everybody gets a gun' endangers not only individuals.....but our collective societies also.

Piles of dead elementary kids should not be the price we pay for the imagined freedom of every American having easy access to such high-lethality implements.

No 'Amendment' to a 200+ year old document should cost us that much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Methinks, the lady doth protest too much.

Note to Contributors and Lurkers here: Please see post #12...in its entirety.
Where the subject is the 'FBI' and the good poster Big1775 references them with the subjective pronoun "they".

It's pretty simple for most English speakers.

But beyond the good poster's language skills, I too am a gun owner....have been for many decades. Accordingly, I have a degree of empathy for the good poster Big1775; however, as mentioned in another post in this thread, I kinda sorta believe that Big1775 may not be quite suitable to be a fellow gun-owner in today's society.

First, his English language skills are suspect. As noted above. Which hinders his ability to adequately communicate.
Second, his emotional stability is also suspect. For example, see:

• "....stupid cock sucking son of a bitch."
  • "Dumbfuck show me .......".
  • "Go fuck yourself"
  • "You fuckers will have a day of reckoning coming....."
So, as you can see above, the good poster Big1775's assumed ownership of one or more firearms raises legitimate questions about suitability to possess such high lethality tools in human societies.....and the danger that poses to the society and its members.

Some say 'everyone has the right to own a gun and defend himself'. Well, OK, we've seen how that belief has embedded itself into a strata of American political thinking....as an 'individual freedom'.

However, society too has a right to defend itself in the plural. Meaning, society as a whole must not be allowed to be too vulnerable to the crazies, the criminal or malevolent, or the unstable. And creating a zeitgeist of 'everybody gets a gun' endangers not only individuals.....but our collective societies also.

Piles of dead elementary kids should not be the price we pay for the imagined freedom of every American having easy access to such high-lethality implements.

No 'Amendment' to a 200+ year old document should cost us that much.
Show the post where I said anything about the FBI lying sack of shit.

Ah, good poster Lastamender, still haven't outgrown your pre-pubescent obsession with scatology and its feces imagery, eh?

Nonetheless, we wish you well. We are confident that with time and education you can find the way to be a better you.
Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are straining too hard to be a twat. Ease up, you moron. It comes naturally enough to you. So stop the straining. Just lie back and be the natural twat you already are. And I don’t mean a good twat. You’re an old diseased dedicated stanky twat."
-------------
"...strainging too hard to be a twat."
"...you moron."
"....be the natural twat..."
"You’re an old diseased dedicated stanky twat."

Ah well, some posters still can't play in the sandbox well, regardless of their age or level of development.
We cannot know exactly why. Education? Upbringing? Lack of emotional support at a formative age? Lack of other resources...financial, cultural, socialization?
It is unknowable in a social-media venue where contributors post anonymously using fake names.

Nonetheless, while we may be surprised and concerned by the challenges posters such as BackAgain struggle with, we can still be empathetic. And sincerely hope that his life can be better than how he has crafted it to date.

Good luck, BackAgain.

"Show the post where I said anything about the FBI lying sack of shit."

Whew!!
Talk about deja vu all over again.
Or Whack-A-Mole?
Or Caddyshack?

Do this good poster Big1775, scroll up to the beginning of the thread. Go to post #12. Then go learn about subjective pronouns.

Please report back.

Thanks in advance.

And good luck. ✌️

ps.....also, please re-read post #186.

Whew!!
Talk about deja vu all over again.
Or Whack-A-Mole?
Or Caddyshack?

Do this good poster Big1775, scroll up to the beginning of the thread. Go to post #12. Then go learn about subjective pronouns.

Please report back.

Thanks in advance.

And good luck. ✌️

ps.....also, please re-read post #186.
No I am not chasing a post down. If you're to ignorant to use the quote function learn how to do it. Other than that you're a liar

Ah, good poster Lastamender, still haven't outgrown your pre-pubescent obsession with scatology and its feces imagery, eh?

Nonetheless, we wish you well. We are confident that with time and education you can find the way to be a better you.
Good luck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------
"...you moron."

Ah well, some posters still can't play in the sandbox well, regardless of their age or level of development.
We cannot know exactly why. Education? Upbringing? Lack of emotional support at a formative age? Lack of other resources...financial, cultural, socialization?
It is unknowable in a social-media venue where contributors post anonymously using fake names.

Nonetheless, while we may be surprised and concerned by the challenges posters such as BackAgain struggle with, we can still be empathetic. And sincerely hope that his life can be better than how he has crafted it to date.

Good luck, BackAgain.
You’re a posing, posturing pussy.

So, awful poster Chilliconfuzed, you’d be well served to lose your prissy persona. If you have something to say, just fucking say it. We don’t need your “good poster” article style of writing. We don’t need you overuse of fonts. We don’t need your endless assertion of your beliefs or your misguided notions of your own superiority.

It is true that I post in a style responsive to the messages directed at me. I’ve never started off by insulting someone who hadn’t done so himself nor herself first or who hadn’t started off with bigotry or the like. But I have not one qualm about returning volley and doing so with some added spice.

Don’t like it? Too bad. Then don’t do it yourself.

If you desire discussions to be more about substance with less “spice,” that’s commendable. But you’re going to have to up your game. Other than that, honestly, I simply don’t value your condescending and hypocritical posts enough to give your “advice” much credence. 👍

No, we blame the faggot who did it.

We also blame the idiots running our country who are supposed to be protecting us all. We blame the failed policies of coddling criminals and creating crazy people.
Lol, so tell me. When was all crime eliminated and how long did that last? I guess according to you if there is a crime then our leaders are not doing their job. Hilarious. I guess we should fire all of our county engineers , dot director, and army core employees because we have rusty bridges. Right! I mean they should be able to break the laws of physics because you do not want rusty
So?

It appears he had been texting several girls on-line and they all heard him say crazy things.

The dead cat thing is another giveaway, most serial killers start by killing animals.
Lol, ya ever been on a shooter game sight. Just a few hundred million people saying crazy shit. Many with multiple game tags tied to just an email address. So ya wanna try and track them all down just hire a few million more agents and a couple of super computers to track them all down then a few million more agents to follow them.

Good luck.

-------------
"...you moron."

Good luck, BackAgain.
:9:

"No I am not chasing a post down. If you're to ignorant to use the quote function learn how to do it. Other than that you're a liar"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, poster Big1775, the post you don't want to be "chasing down".....is YOUR post. Post #12 of the thread.

If you can't remember what you posted just yesterday, well, that too may be another signal to society that you should not be trusted with firearms.

I'm sensing an intervention in the foreseeable future.
Confiscations?

Last edited:
you were inclined to be reasonable you might simply say, “I disagree.
No, a reasonable person says why. And I did, more than once.

So it is left to you to explain how the FBI can follow up on every tip in the manner you suggest, when they don't have the resources to do so.

And...go.

It's your book report dude. Let's hear it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, poster Big1775, the post you don't want to be "chasing down".....is YOUR post. Post #12 of the thread.

If you can't remember what you posted just yesterday, well, that too may be another signal to society that you should not be trusted with firearms.

I'm sensing an intervention in the foreseeable future.
Confiscations?
Dumb ass I told you to produce the thread where I blame the FBI no post from you

Forum List

Back